(757) 464-8046

We've been in contact. World War Two ended in 1945. I really enjoyed the talk we had about politics. I just don't want to go with you.

(757) 464-8046

I'll try to keep her distracted. Lynn has a son who's a senior in college. With both song and dance, the performers put on an excellent show. Does this thing actually work?

(757) 464-8046

She made me so angry on the telephone that I hung up on her. My father gives my mother all of his salary. Do you have anything for a cold?

(757) 464-8046

Rudolph opened another beer. This is the only tie I have. This is a beneficial work. Troy's sleeping. I'm not dating Antonio. That is the solution. Class is from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. That was the skirt that Mechael bought yesterday. I'm studying to be an artist. We don't have a plan.

(757) 464-8046

He owns this land. I can't think of a thing. Have a beautiful Sunday! At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. She was not provided for in his will. I have to deal with that tomorrow. I have been to the barber's. I'm pretty sure we've got enough petrol to get us home. The vast majority of North Americans know English only at a mediocre level.

(757) 464-8046

How would you know that, Shari? I wish they'd be honest and admit they don't know what's going to happen. The reporter went to Barcelona to document the riots.

(757) 464-8046

I'd like you to come back next week. No schools for the deaf existed in that era. These days it is not a good idea to hitchhike. It can be dangerous. I don't think Eliot wants to see you. The airline asked some passengers to give up their seats because the plane was overbooked. They were not brave at all. They called off their engagement. I have a nervous stomach. The boy slung a stone at the dog. "The semantic subject of this sentence is 'this sentence,' but its grammatical subject is 'the semantic subject of this sentence'" is an example of a sentence benefitting from punctuation.

(757) 464-8046

If anything can be done in America, it can be done in New York. Snacks will be served.

(757) 464-8046

Are you being served? I won't give up. There are some adults who have never been children. We need to get it done before tomorrow. Do we know who you are? I'll cook. I met your son yesterday and he greeted me politely. I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome.

(757) 464-8046

It definitely was a possibility. Don't you worry about Victoria? A washing machine is a must for a house. He's a real character. Talk to me if you want. Izumi has a dark complexion.

(757) 464-8046

You're going to thank Shadow for the present, aren't you? I don't want to seem pushy. I remember what she said. She, covered only with a handtowel, came from the shower. He is always dwelling on the pleasures of the past. How big is your house? Japanese women marry at 26 on average. It is no mystery that the birthrate is declining. Follow me and I will show you the way. What time did you come home?

(757) 464-8046

He acquired French quickly. "Where's Tyler?" "He's got a date." Panacea won't allow Benson to go to the party with John. Remorse is not synonymous with regret. Where are the other guys? Please tell me how to get to Boston. He's tall, famous, and rich.

(757) 464-8046

This Publix is always crowded. It might be useful. I can't believe Amir said that. It's out of stock, but I can give you a rain check. The snowman had melted completely by the next morning. I thought it unusual that he was up so late at night. Vick accused Mikey of stealing his money, but she denied it.

(757) 464-8046

Penny was way out of line, and he knew it. Portuguese is a romance language. Why is Roger so good at chess? Some people will never understand why this should be done. Gregg will be here tonight. Grab your fishing pole and tackle box and let's go fishing. Cities and provinces along the Yangtze River in central China are grappling with the country's worst drought in more than 50 years. He is obliterating everything we have accomplished over the years. When it came to the crunch she just gave in. I checked the date.

(757) 464-8046

Elaine used to live in Boston, didn't he?

(757) 464-8046

That song reminds me of a certain girl. I didn't know that the cost of living was so high in Australia. That's a hard one. Please take off your shoes. The three people gave three different accounts of the accident. Does this backpack belong to him?

(757) 464-8046

You are holding my hand in that picture. My children are at school. I left my toolbox in the basement next to the furnace. Joni said he had been busy.

(757) 464-8046

We didn't wait that long. Has Christofer been told about the accident? Maybe you shouldn't tell him. One school in the U.K. has abandoned textbooks in favour of iPads in the classroom.