(757) 524-9962

I prefer walking by myself. I couldn't take in the lecture at all. Do you remember the time we went to Paris? I have seen "Star Wars" twice. Do you like your boss? I am fan of football. I've got a lot to say. We'll try our best. She is active. Betsy is wavering.

(757) 524-9962

The two people were shaking hands heartily as if they had not seen each other for years. How many slices of meat would you like? I've got to head out. The Romans call Zeus Jupiter. I dare say that he's right. The cat ran after the rat. I need a rest after so many completely full days.

(757) 524-9962

He should have done it that way. It's probably past midnight. I'm sorry I can't go with you. It's Ti's dream to live in the mountains.

(757) 524-9962

Where did you say you slept last night? I don't like it when you do that. We'll be back after this commercial. She is looked up to by her friends. The pain will go away. This sentence can be translated to Arabic in many ways. The boy lay listening to the radio. It's the war of all against all. You're disloyal. The store's closed.

(757) 524-9962

That's my favorite excuse. It's a beautiful old medieval town! I'll look after Helge. Perry's face lighted up with joy. It's very rare.

(757) 524-9962

Claire is almost ready. She put the picture back in his hand. I met him at the coffee shop.

(757) 524-9962

Is it true that Tai witnessed a murder?

(757) 524-9962

Something seems to be wrong with my clock. Scientific knowledge has greatly advanced since the 16th century. I waited for the answer but nobody answered. Your purse is open. Mr.Tanaka was hired as a salesman. I don't have to do anything. We lost all our money. Jin bent down and picked up a handful of sand. I have little, if any time that I can call my own.

(757) 524-9962

Page took off his glasses and wiped his eyes. Do you have enough time to do that? There is only one truth! It was lucky that you caught the train. You're not my assistant. Helen tied an apron around her waist and then took the turkey out of the oven. It's just a guess. Italy invaded Ethiopia in 1935. You will know soon enough. Anderson is very hard to please.

(757) 524-9962

She didn't go to the lake. Let's see what's in there. Reiner must be dead. Kyle is an effective salesman. Dustin was anxious.

(757) 524-9962

There's a big storm on way. Keiko buried her head in the pillow and cried. Marcos is a very good runner. You're very flirtatious.

(757) 524-9962

Laurel refused to provide a blood sample. I just want to let you know that I'll be late tomorrow morning. She unzips her backpack. I drink five cups of coffee a day.

(757) 524-9962

What you're doing is just a waste of time.

(757) 524-9962

She's with her parents.

(757) 524-9962

I hope to see you next year. Keep an eye on the baby while I am away. In the absence of my travel partner, I took several solo trips. Turn on the TV.

(757) 524-9962

It was totally random. It was none other than the king. Kikki is a hard-working family man. I recommend you try it this way.

(757) 524-9962

You don't have to go to school anymore. She is not in the kitchen, nor is she in the living room. Sorry, I'm bad at explaining. I'm going aboard. I'll meet them some other time. Are you saying Hiroyuki isn't Canadian?

(757) 524-9962

This is an improvement.