The dog is barking at Mara. The bedroom is upstairs. The dress is too expensive. Can't you sweeten the deal a little?

Dan didn't even negotiate the price. I can see a ship on the horizon.

I saw him come this way. Jimmy is easy for me to get along with. Let her leave. Do you like German beers? I don't know who that youngster is.

He's leaving for Leningrad tonight. He never stopped writing. Ron brings us gifts whenever he visits. Clifford and I swim together three times a week. I quarreled with Cory yesterday. I'm meeting Erick next Monday. She mourned over the death of her only son. Did I have a choice?

In spite of all the cooking shows I've watched, I'm still no good in the kitchen. Kee stared dejectedly out the window. Can you do me a tiny favor?

What kind of logic is this: if it is not yours, it must be mine? How lazy can you be? What can I change? When did you translate this letter? Mara doesn't eat much meat. She is not there. I just want to be clear.

I'll vote for you. Having been wrongly addressed, the letter never reached him. Lars won't answer.

Reid thought that what Lynne wrote didn't make any sense. Ozan took the phone from Ravindran. I think we've waited long enough.

We don't have any money to spare. His family will be told of his death. Love is a comedy in France, a tragedy in England, an opera in Italy, and a melodrama in Germany. Do you like watching sports? The merchant seems to be an honest person. You shouldn't have come alone. The US prepare new sanctions against Russia. I've got everything we need.

There may have been as many as four different Ice Ages in the past. Cecilia has been up to something. I was here when Dylan got here. What did you want to talk to me about? An efficient FBI agent does not make any bones about carrying out his duties. I couldn't get a definite answer from him. His advice encouraged me to try it again. Roderick thought Glynn knew where to buy black pepper. It's easy to see why. Sherri borrowed three hundred dollars from me.

The dress is too expensive. Can't you sweeten the deal a little? You'll tell me later, right? I want to know you. Roxane saw his name written on the blackboard. More people should do that. Miek knew that that was a bad idea. Does anyone want to do anything? He should have done it that way.

We promise better service in the future. An elephant's tusks cannot be retracted. We tend to forget that exercise is a key to good health. It may have rained last night. You've thwarted my plans for the last time! She has such a fine car that her friends envied her. True love doesn't exist! If I'd known as much about it then as I do now, I wouldn't have agreed to do it in the first place. She'll lend you a book.