He hasn't come of age yet. You should have telephoned in advance.

Shean couldn't see Roxane's face.

Don't you want to get him back? Neal told me that he had been skydiving since he was sixteen. The official names of planets and their moons are governed by the International Astronomical Union. Everyone is waiting for Ole to say something. I cheated on my wife with my boss. It's too hot for me. But wait! There's more. He took an unfriendly attitude toward me. He sends us to the factory.

The soldiers halted at the entrance to the town. At the moment the patient is out of danger. Will you record this program on video for me? He brought the diamond to the exhibition room.

What kind of salad is this? Where can I make a phone call? We had expected that you would succeed this time. I'm awfully sorry that I was late. Did you want to kill them? Dory commutes to work by train. I really appreciate your coming. He left Tokyo for Osaka. She kept on writing stories about animals. The policeman lifted the box carefully.

We need more food. I'm sure you meant that. I'm afraid my greatest talent is for eating. He's too busy. You can't make someone love you. Ray and I went to a party last night. I watched from the garage window, amazed at what I saw.

This will be great. Neal asked Joachim if she would help him. I'll be here all morning if anyone needs me. We got along great. I'm having a great time. Ron must concentrate. Kiss my ass. They are very important. He knocks the mighty from the throne and elevates the humble. Send us more stuff.

Why aren't there any lights? I scarcely think so. Some people dislike eels because they look like snakes. It took us a long time to decide what we really wanted to do.

It's something I don't need. The problem is what to do next. On your mark, get set, go!

I didn't take the bus home. Please pick me up by car in front of the hotel. Try not to be late again tomorrow. Intuitively, the basic atomic unit of meaning is a word. This banana is rotten. I'm not sure what he meant by that. It's OK to let your children see you cry. You can always talk to me. I don't have to explain myself to you!

I suggest you get back to work. I've decided to quit my job. I will go with you if necessary. Do you pay attention to what I say? I just got kicked out of school. Though he is old, he is very healthy. One receives unforgettable impressions of scenery and local life.

We're having some friends over. They only wrote good things about him in the newspaper.

Is Mr. Brown a doctor? Stop trying to cheer me up. She pulled the blinds down. As soon as Pascal laid eyes on Mahmoud, he knew she was the one for him. Have you been to France before? Have you been having problems with Stephen? Julia corrected it. The session has been prorogued.

I try to keep a low profile now. They stated their objections. Here it comes! There is a policeman at the gate of the house. After the match, large beads of perspiration bespangled her face. We've made a decision. She has very long hair.

John ran to the station in order to catch the last train.

You need to stop playing. She's got terrible handwriting.

She really is a legend, isn't she? Do you remember how this movie ends? I can't meet you now.

We're keeping our fingers crossed. How much did you bet Charlene? I'm new here.