(757) 813-2951

Can you ask him to come in? I thought I knew everything.

(757) 813-2951

In the Middle Ages, water from the sacred spring was considered a panacea. He is not so much a professor as a TV star. Somebody's got to talk to them. Honzo is a little taller than you are. The importance of music is underrated. I sat between Oscar and John. Your face is red. Let's go out now. It isn't raining any more. I can't believe this is happening to us. Is something supposed to be happening here?

(757) 813-2951

I'm just resting my eyes. I know that this is important to you.

(757) 813-2951

We've been over this. They lost. I'll be ready in a second. Felix came to Boston in 2001. I'm still training her. I like stories that have sad endings.

(757) 813-2951

Our teacher sometimes speaks quickly. Please speak to me in English. Ramneek knows his way around the courthouse. There are things in this world which simply cannot be expressed in the form of words. You may see her there. The peace talks ended in failure. There's nothing more Arnold can say. Mysore writes something in his diary every evening, no matter how tired he is. Did you hear what I just said? Jinchao will meet with all of you at 2:30.

(757) 813-2951

Winnie's was the only phone number Joachim had. This girl is always smiling, but she's not happy. I'm not looking for a fight. A week later, she died. Haven't you eaten lunch yet? What's the punishment for this crime? His wishes, it seems, have come true.

(757) 813-2951

He used a wire to connect the new light.

(757) 813-2951

They deserve their period of elderly life to be pleasant and happy. She had a strange hat on. You shouldn't drink this water. This is where we're expecting the avalanche to fall.

(757) 813-2951

Molly is surprisingly strong. Rudolph studies French every morning before he goes to work. Here's the file. They could not help being touched. The Lone Ranger got on his horse and rode off into the sunset. The meaning of life for most people fits into three letters: ESS - eat, shit, sleep. She can not have said such a thing.

(757) 813-2951

They scared us. Did he forget his money again? You're going to have to be more specific. It was not long before we heard the news. The project is more than two years behind schedule. I want you to do so. I wouldn't try that again.

(757) 813-2951

Granville hadn't washed dishes in a week, so the sink was full of dirty dishes. It made me cringe. They annoy us with their parties. I like the Mediterranean Sea best.

(757) 813-2951

Celeste was killed in the fire. This TV set is the best of all. YouTube is not a good website. I'd like to talk to the foreman. What the heck is that supposed to mean? He fled with the money. When do owls sleep? The job market is not saturated.

(757) 813-2951

It is amazing that you won the prize. This is the first time I've driven a car. I got out my knife and peeled the apple. Why would I do that for you?

(757) 813-2951

The poor cat was on the verge of starvation. You can't park on the pavement. Hey Taro! It sure has been a while! How're you doing? The problem should be solved by now.

(757) 813-2951

I had a part-time job as a hotel maid, but I didn't like it very much. Lana helped his son get dressed.