(757) 937-8247

We all try to get together at least once a year. You deserved that. You are to clean your teeth before you go to bed. He's quite formal when he meets a stranger. Very few passengers survived the accident. Don't stoke the fire of discord! No schools for the deaf existed in that era. Do something quickly.

(757) 937-8247

You should probably tell Dale what to do. Tell me something about Marie. Critics may argue that all the foregoing characterizations are very abstract. No one agreed with him. Sing along with me, Anderson!

(757) 937-8247

We'll work something out. Always be yourself!

(757) 937-8247

Martyn was able to do it. I don't think you'd enjoy it. This is a sunflower.

(757) 937-8247

We happened to meet again through a strange coincidence. Radek writes slowly. Can you show me? Is this really all that important? She gets 5% of my gains. She abhors violence. Granting that you are right, we still can't approve of your plan. Saiid and I have a dinner meeting. Some think that a belief in Santa Claus is on a par with belief in God.

(757) 937-8247

Please tell me the requirements for admission to the college. You should have more faith in yourself. I don't want to cause you any trouble.

(757) 937-8247

He is drunk. Some of us have other things we need be doing now. The radio announcer had a masculine voice.

(757) 937-8247

He denied having stolen the money. Samir was wearing a blue hospital gown. Dan accepted Linda's invitation to dinner. It's too bad that you are leaving here. Don't talk about yourself like that. Not even you can dampen my spirits right now! Jeff isn't speaking to anyone. Poverty prevented him from attending school. The cause of the traffic accident was reported by the police.

(757) 937-8247

If you are to arrive there before noon, you must start early in the morning. Vidhyanath put a kettle on the stove. We took the enemy by surprise. They are treating me like a child. Bradford has always been that way.

(757) 937-8247

Joe eats rice at least once a day. He waved goodbye to us. The president-elect has yet to clarify his views, having taken conflicting positions on almost every political issue he chose to address during the election campaign, and on other issues having limited himself to meaningless, preposterously vague promises about the nation's supposed future greatness. Helen wasn't perfect. The taste of wine is largely dependent upon the weather. I see an old woman under the tree. Everyone was quite satisfied. Marcel knows the stakes. Jared was watching TV.

(757) 937-8247

They had a fight. I have no time to put my books in order before I go. Why didn't you tell us about this earlier? We'd have been able to do something about it. This vine winds around trees. I thought I told you that was to be kept a secret. Charles the First of England was guillotined. He studies very hard. "I have a very sweet husband," said Stagger. He lifted me onto his shoulders.

(757) 937-8247

Irving is very unscrupulous.

(757) 937-8247

I just don't understand Barrio. The government appointed a committee to investigate the accident. It is necessary that we should study hard. You had better not waste your money. What should I do about her? Clare stretched out on the sofa and fell asleep. It looks like you went for a swim.