To the best of my knowledge, she's hard to please. I'd like a straight answer. We're going to get you home. It is better to wake up early. She moved to Paris in 1966. I'm happy with the result.

Please pay at this counter. It's been a while since the last time we met. What kind of person is Liz? What's your hobby? Why don't we take him a bottle of wine? What's in your hand? The turkey gobbles. Pierre didn't look at Lori.

There's something uniquely interesting about Buddhism and mathematics, particularly about quantum physics, and where they meet. That has fascinated us for a long time. Wasn't John supposed to be here? I think I drank too much. The roof of the hut groaned under the weight of the snow. I can't eat. He told me the truth. I don't mind even if she doesn't come. The show is confirmed.

He was heartbroken from unrequited love. They compensated for the loss. I hope that your brother is better. Ti came in carrying three cups of espresso.

What are they made of? There's a hotel across the street. Today is our regular closing day. You can use my office, if you like. I know this isn't what you wanted to happen. Why didn't you just take the money?

I could really use a change in scenery! Why didn't you tell us about this sooner? You can procrastinate and play with the settings on the massage bed! Jackye can swim a lot better than I thought he'd be able to. There are few passengers on this train. Did you really understand it? Tharen's constant nagging really got to Luke after a while. I'd like some popcorn, please.

Where has Dimitry been hiding? The first and the simplest emotion which we discover in the human mind is Curiosity.

You're not suggesting I had anything to do with that, are you? Please don't make me do it.

Cosmetic surgery is not covered by most insurance plans.

Did you see her? I can't believe I just did that. Your plan requires a large amount of money. I was surprised to see you yesterday. She goes in for the examination next month.

I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm not sure if it's a male or a female. How's the business going? For your love, I would do anything. Could you call me later? This river is two hundred kilometers long.

You deserve to be happy dear. Turn the sound off.

If you persist in bothering her like that, she'll lose her temper. Stephanie put the car in the garage. He made me see what Life is, and what Death signifies, and why Love is stronger than both. This is our primary target. You have to go talk to them. It's difficult to keep traditions in different contexts. How's your leg? What's your home number?