I don't like to make a mistake. Mr Yamada, may I introduce Miss Lloyd? The gate is open now.

My father smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. Michel is just a little bit shorter than me. Many people in Fiji don't have access to clean drinking water. I think that he repaid the money. Now that you are a college student, you should know better. Lar is with me. Nobody knows as many stories as the god of sleep. Do you miss her? Vicky broke down and told King the truth.

That's what I was trying to do. Don't let them intimidate you. The ice was thick enough to walk on. My brother wants to go to the moon some day. Nou arrived at work at 2:30.

I told Real to make his move. You were busy. I'm sure Pam has plans to do that. I'm going to the center of the city. You'll wish you'd gone with us. How long does it take to get reasonably skilled? You're frightening the guests.

It isn't so cold today. Sean ate three times as much as Michelle did. Edgar doesn't have as many friends as Valentin. Jelske is the owner of this land. Your plan seems better than mine. What you see is what you get. I saw Suu's name on that list.

I've applied for a patent on my invention. My house is in a village. You're very fortunate to have such a good job. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. You can take a boat trip to the island. Is Elsa going to help David? I no longer remember him. Let me have a look at it, will you? Don't take them too seriously.

There is no TV in my room. How much is this tie? They let the upstairs room to a student. Lance asked for my assistance. Is it OK if I drink alcohol? It would be wonderful if I didn't have to deal with this issue! Let him do the dirty work. I'm not thirsty.

Leila rented a room. He was not born blind.

I said I'd have to think about it. Whose is the dictionary on the table? It was after a meeting in America that he decided to write a book for non-scientists. We managed to swim through the river. Do you know how to swim? I shouldn't have let Ramsey go.

She is going to France next week. Many languages borrow from English words. I don't know when Hazel and Rafael met. Why didn't Tareq try to help Neal? There were bullet holes in the windshield. I wish I had your job. Just give me what you owe me and I'll leave. He hung his head sheepishly.

Dion isn't here now. She has suffered from bad headaches for a long time. No, Private Jackson, in this army we don't allow unlisted serial numbers. You said you'd do it for me. I lent him a book, but he has not given it back yet. My mother is always very cheerful in spite of poor health. He caught a chill because he went out in the rain. Joel told me that he won't come to school tomorrow.