(760) 418-7207

Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky at morning, sailor take warning. I hope Tor doesn't mind. Tell them that I'm here. I think I found what you're looking for. I agree with Hsi's opinion. It's exactly the opposite which is true: there is nothing after death, except eternity on earth. Something terrible's happened. Myrick got angry when Duncan referred to his friend in that tone. I just started working here today.

(760) 418-7207

Elizabeth didn't call Dwayne like he promised he would.

(760) 418-7207

Send a registered letter to be sure that it will reach its addressee. My nose is stuffed up. He hates me. It's very important to me. I just needed to buy some time.

(760) 418-7207

Would you like a nice big piece of apple pie? Without health we cannot hope for success. I told her we were friends. This sentence is composed of forty-five letters. The policemen gave chase to Dan. My uncle has a glass eye and a wooden leg. Generally, Americans prefer big cars. You don't have to say you're sorry; I understand. The developing world and the developed world can prevent a war from breaking out by helping each other.

(760) 418-7207

Are we in any particular hurry? French is taught by Mr White, not by Miss Green. I was thinking about something else. All of you have a similar behaviour. Stop seeing me as a "normal" person!

(760) 418-7207

We need more of this. I've triumphed over that coward. These are good. Perry wouldn't blame you. We were always together. Lou is being very sensible, isn't he?

(760) 418-7207

A camel is, so to speak, a ship on the desert. Can I know where you work? We are a lot stronger than you thought. Sofoklis has a very bad reputation in certain quarters. Where have they taken Lui? May I eat this apple? She confined herself to her study and wept to her heart's content.

(760) 418-7207

Lisa doesn't eat much meat. I can let you have this for three hundred dollars. You had better apologize to him for that failure in some way or other. The school year ended. We have to talk right now.

(760) 418-7207

He was at work till late at night. *Everything* should be doubted, I say. I picked him up at school.

(760) 418-7207

Gravity is the only thing keeping me here.