(765) 754-6855

Collin didn't hide anything from us. I'd do anything for you, Dalton. "How far are you going?" "I'm heading for Chicago." Could you speak louder? I'm hard of hearing. My mother signaled for Alice to follow her. It's no use your saying anything. That is how I like it. Nicolette didn't touch his food. I'd like to live somewhere else. Can I use a credit card for payment?

(765) 754-6855

Do we need to bring our dictionaries to class tomorrow? Paula and Adrian came to visit.

(765) 754-6855

The musician is enjoying great popularity both in Japan and in America. Lana looked like he needed help. She made a few vague comments about the matter. The term "Sattelzeit" denotes the transitional period between the early modern age and the late modern age. Let me write that down. Did you watch the Olympics opening ceremony? It will rain tonight. Melinda invited me over to watch a movie. Dad, what is the difference between the mafia and the government? I've been studying French for three years now.

(765) 754-6855

He didn't stop talking.

(765) 754-6855

Everyone stopped speaking when Miles entered the room.

(765) 754-6855

Pierce likes Boston, doesn't he? I think Syun is acquainted with Starbuck.

(765) 754-6855

I need to talk to you about that. Since the war, Japan has advanced greatly in science and technology. That surprise witness was the defense's trump card. If did not have such crazy ideas, I wouldn't be here. I prefer riding to walking. We'll put you on the list.

(765) 754-6855

I never called him an idiot. I feel like playing, too. She's the boss around here. Carol blushed. Practice what you preach. He did not think he needed their protection. We have decided on leaving this town tomorrow morning. Barbra is downstairs in the lobby. They say that Anne came to Brazil. I've never been spoken to like that.

(765) 754-6855

Does that make you uncomfortable? It's not too far from here. I think it's time for me to get a new pair of glasses. In his eyes, she was perfect.

(765) 754-6855

That lawyer is going to pick you apart in open court tomorrow. Dominick and Isidore seem to be enjoying themselves.

(765) 754-6855

Have you hidden anything? What are they going to find? Then there shouldn't be any problem.

(765) 754-6855

She's young enough to start a new life. Leaving Boston was the biggest mistake I ever made. Gail does look tense, doesn't he? Where is it located? I had no idea you could speak French. He works on Sundays.

(765) 754-6855

She is engaged in social work. Hold your breath! It's poisonous gas. You seem to be telling the truth. Isn't it strange that we talk least about the things we think about most?