(765) 934-6438

We recognized it from your description. How would you handle this problem? He dedicated himself to biology studies for almost ten years. This blouse buttons at the back. She can make her own dresses.

(765) 934-6438

Swingers and swing dancers are different. I'm not trying to impress them. I'll be back in half an hour. Having finished the work, I went out for a walk. You've got some balls coming here like this. Have you heard any good jokes lately? Who gave the order to fire? That would be confusing.

(765) 934-6438

Your threats don't frighten me. I woke up late yesterday. If you pull too hard, the chain will break. Use your instincts. Recently we have brought our office equipment up to date. These are expensive tickets. The lake is calm, with some swans swimming on it.

(765) 934-6438

My house is close to the sea. Seven policemen were killed. This is a human tragedy.

(765) 934-6438

In high school, I won the Osaka and Kinki championships in cross-country skiing and Nordic combined skiing on countless occasions. I was daydreaming.

(765) 934-6438

Your success depends on whether you pass the STEP examination or not. Derek grabbed her purse. I think I've made a mistake. She's always putting on airs. I'm sitting on a very small chair. He has a large truck. He came to cause trouble. We can see the whole city from here.

(765) 934-6438

To be young is to have a head which calculates and a heart which doesn't calculate.

(765) 934-6438

Dan didn't even try to find out what was wrong.

(765) 934-6438

The eagle is white. Don't ever talk to me again! We could end up with nothing. In other words, he's lazy. Exercise is vital for a dog. A democracy requires accountability, and accountability requires transparency.

(765) 934-6438

He built a large shopping center. I know I will win. I've done that a couple of times. I know both Omar and his wife. Lay it all on the table.