Walter might prefer to stay at home. I'll never forget my first experience. Dan didn't even give Linda a reason. The baby takes after its father. Which number should I call in an accident? We took it for granted that he would approve of the plan. I hear with my ears.

Is that black bag yours? She suddenly kissed me. Did you give Kristen a present for his birthday? The plane is about to take off.

I bought a watch and I lost it the next day. I've been invited on a trip abroad, but I don't want to go. Could you at least tell me where we're going? Didn't I give you 10,000 yen a week ago? Care has made her look ten years older. Do not fancy yourselves to be special, for you are not so.

Should we go inside? They named her baby Jenny. This is the one I thought Suzanne would like. Rainer and I used to be best friends. Tanaka must've been tired. What would the advantages be?

I'll do anything for you. That's right. Surveys confirm it. Aren't you afraid? I'm on a roll right now.

Leila isn't the enemy.

You must never resort to violence. Someone must find a way to stop inflation. He killed him to avenge his dead father. Donna is the cutest boy in the class. Danny has agreed to do the job. I've told you a thousand times. Chuck wasn't stupid enough to tell Leung what he really thought.

When will we start taking lessons? That's exactly how I want it.

What I'm saying is true. He was wet to the skin from the rain. You need to learn some patience. I can't stand that noise anymore. Is Denis dead yet? Now this is a good idea. Manjeri can read and write. Jeffrey has the most clothes of all her friends. You don't have to convince me. You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?

All of us are busy. Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H. L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid. I believe he can win. The question is before the committee. There are many stores in this area. Paris is one of the largest cities in the world. Would you try this on? My brother is a freshman.

That's a tower. A smaller, but still dangerous, concentration of pathogens won't necessarily be detectable by smell.

Let's just forget it ever happened. Most of my pain is gone. That coach gave him good advice. We all love you. He made his intentions clear. Mechael bought Tarmi a drink. It is unlikely that this indictment will lead to his deportation. We can't do this without him. The point is it's not funny.

Do you need to do that now? Why? Because I said so. Van is really angry right now. Can you show me the way please? This is mystifying. I haven't had the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed your party. Where was the princess imprisoned? In what direction or fields is change necessary? My mischievous neighbor.

Sanche became violent. How's married life? Kate is very energetic. I work in an office. The dress is newly designed. Will this answer your purpose? I don't need him. She worked at the cost of her health. Eddie always wears too much perfume.

Stop borrowing my clothes without asking. We're going to get you home. He planned the project along with his colleagues. That seems inhumane to me. Pluto is not alone. It has a friend named Charon.