(769) 207-9344

Stop beating around the bush and tell me plainly what you want from me. I never get sick of dancing. Josip's unharmed. Mechael may talk to Heinz if he wants to. It's very likely that he'll be late. He looks down on everybody else.

(769) 207-9344

Bill is a baseball player. When I was small I was one of the few boys on the street who didn't like soccer. When they heard the story, they burst into laughter. There is Tokyo. I'm almost done with the report.

(769) 207-9344

I don't want to be your friend.

(769) 207-9344

I've quit doing many things I used to do. I want us to be friends again. This clock gains two minutes a day. He is unconscious of his bad manners. Here is a list of things you should avoid eating.

(769) 207-9344

If aspirin will ease my headache, I will take a couple tonight instead of this horrible medicine. She took on more than she could handle. Gregor doesn't know her neighbors. I happened to find a bicycle discarded at the roadside. I can't put up with this hot weather. I pay fifty pounds a week for board and lodging. It's fair. The copy agrees with the original. Frederic had not told Pria that he had a girlfriend back home.

(769) 207-9344

The wind has died down. Excuse me, but who are you? Ralph is a terrible roommate. My name is Mohamed. People who resort to ad hominem arguments are all a bunch of backwoods jackasses. Shooting stars can fly across the sky in less than a second. How do you plan to handle this problem? Who's tired? I'm emotionally drained.

(769) 207-9344

Do it or die! Socorrito wanted to take a shower. That's what I got. Jin began singing. We need an expert mechanic for this job. English is spoken around the world. You're competitive. Vaccines deliver antibodies that fight disease. He came all the way from Nikko to see me off. I mean what I said.

(769) 207-9344

I have an advantage over him. Are you sure you want me to sell this? I need to get a fax. They won't let me see him.

(769) 207-9344

There isn't much milk left in the bottle. I have never understood correctly what electrodes are.

(769) 207-9344

All the dogs are alive. We danced to the music. The dream continues. Compared to Tokyo, London is small.

(769) 207-9344

I want you to listen to me very carefully. The jam jar's lid is jammed.

(769) 207-9344

Amir has found a way to do it. My wife holds the purse strings in our family. I'll get him to stay with you. Love is like oxygen toxicity. They had a good hunt.

(769) 207-9344

Over time, things only got worse. He came to the party last night with Jane. Lowell was peering out of the window into the street. Show me some others. I happened to find a bicycle discarded at the roadside. She's tired. The measurements must be precise. I must remember to see her.

(769) 207-9344

We came all the way from Boston just for your birthday party. I'm listening here in Brazil. Leonard fell over his dog when he was jogging and skinned his knee and the palm of his right hand. Integrity has no need of rules. "Come home early, Guillaume." "Yes, mother." I wanted Michael to come.

(769) 207-9344

I think that'll be enough. I think you're capable of anything. You're a loser, Granville. Anyone who is unwilling to read does not understand the joy of reading. But did anyone every plant a boot in your ass? She wants to live in the city. Have you seen Sofoklis try to start a fire? People around here don't have many opportunities to swim. Aren't you surprised by his answer?

(769) 207-9344

Since my school is large, I have to run to get from one classroom to another in a 5-minute break. I hope Ninja comes tomorrow. Give it to him. I'm sure Delbert wouldn't want to offend anyone. I was lost in Sir Anthony's wonderful story. He does not smoke. That's what I'd tell Dale. The phone is out of order.

(769) 207-9344

May I go now? This desk takes up too much room. Mitchell seems nice. We were all at school together. What did I ever do to her? Crying today, laughing tomorrow, I'm not looking to be understood; I have my pride. He could not swim. Your names were crossed off the list. Everybody called Jwahar "the Sphinx", because she always spoke in riddles.