769-207-9344

I'm at the prison. When it began to rain, she told her son to take in the washing. Heather was drinking chocolate milk through a straw. I wonder who the people I saw her with were. I've started to learn French. The most wonderful thing about baseball is teamwork.

769-207-9344

You won't believe what I just saw! If we have the chance, let's get together on another occasion. What's all this noise? The police dismissed the people. The customer contended that she had been cheated. How do you feel about what's happening to Hurf? The ship disappeared without a trace. The police are telling people to stay inside. You've earned a good rest. The two boys lived alone with a lovely cat.

769-207-9344

Tuan seems uncomfortable and annoyed. I bought a scarf for my grandfather for his 88th birthday. A dog is sometimes a dangerous animal. Chip dropped in on Shamim last night. Now that we're all here, we can start the going away party. He finished his work.

769-207-9344

Dimitry won't get far. Mahesh is a smart man.

769-207-9344

Just ask them to give it back. Would you like to get slapped? I know that Marco has been sick. Sergio doesn't even talk to Penny anymore. Mac and Charles are both fine.

769-207-9344

You don't know how happy that makes me. I daydreamed all day.

769-207-9344

Hohn had to wait in line for three hours. I have something else I need to be doing right now. Dan didn't even greet Linda back. That's so untrue. No man can know them, no hunter can shoot them, with powder and lead - Thoughts are free!

769-207-9344

Relax, and above all, don't panic. I am not going to take the bait. I'll try, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to the movie theater or not. Don't interfere in my affairs. I hope that he will come. Why do people dye their hair? Piete should help Joseph.

769-207-9344

The impurities of the water were visible to the naked eye. You don't always have to tell the truth, but it's usually better if you do. Charlie eats brown rice more often than white rice. The belt is brown. Jun's researched his family history and intends to send a detailed family tree to all of his relatives. It's all dark outside. The Vatican is an independent country. She accused me of hacking into her account. No man is the wiser for his learning. What was that?

769-207-9344

Will you please look over my composition? Pascal's very presence inspired Tanaka. There's no reason for you to apologize. I'll find my car on my own. There is considerable optimism that the economy will improve. Why the fuck do you live like this, Lenny?