At an Indian wedding at the Phillipine islands the bride retired from the company in order to go down to the river to wash her feet. As she was thus employed an alligator seized her. I'm a nurse. Opponents say genetically engineered crops can cross-pollinate and damage other crops. I thought you were going to Boston. Mari and Maki are sisters.

I don't want to read more. What did those men look like? Should I go tell them that? You will do it whether you like it or not. I'm always writing weird and hoopy stuff so I'm sure it's difficult to comment on. The dictionary is now available as an app for Android phones. Make sure we ask Tad about it.

Roxane is an American citizen. He handed the letter to the secretary. I shouldn't have accused him of stealing the money. I'm doing this to help you.

You do not speak English. You don't look very strong. What Gregge said made sense. We know this is real. He gave the cat milk. I'll show that to them. Would you be willing to send me a sample free of charge?

I've looked everywhere, but I can't find my wallet. Hiroyuki drinks a lot of beer.

God's not dead, He's surely alive. He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion. Do you think Edmond still has any friends left in Boston? I've got nothing to lose. She plays her cards well. Let's listen to some Chopin. The judge is ready to pass sentence. Alan wants to show you something. The grumbling Brits have left for good. God bless the European Union, which will become stronger as a result of this.

We don't speak French. He hugs a tree. Tell them to wait in the lobby. My children live in Boston. Do you want some candy? The meeting finished at nine.

Did you get the flowers I sent you? Hartmann is drinking water. Let a porter carry your baggage. Computers are capable of doing extremely complicated work. Everyone thinks the same way.

My birthday falls on a Sunday this year. That he is innocent is quite certain. It is said that women live longer than men. May I see the room, please? You must love the crust of the earth on which you dwell more than the sweet crust of any bread or cake; you must be able to extract nutriment out of a sand heap. You haven't done a very good job. Quality, not quantity. I don't want Izzy to forget me. I was restless.

Naoto didn't love Mitchell as much as she loved him. Eli kissed my cousin. Aaron had been down on his luck for some weeks. He was all alone in the room.

Leslie is the one who called 911. The flower planted in our porch is very fragrant. No one seems to smile anymore. Life's seed is laid. I need to see that. Am I going to lose my license? Once you enter a company, you have to work for the company, whether you want to or not. Kate hardly ever celebrates her birthday. I'll get Christian to stay with you. Stefan stayed in his room.

What's your favorite restaurant? Marty is loud. Stanley packed his things and left. He's unlucky to a pitiful extent. It weighed perhaps 300 kilograms. That can be dangerous. I wouldn't push him too far. You don't know what he might do. I'd say you can't be too careful. They say even a doomed mouse will bite a cat if he has no choice.

Most people here are pretty friendly. I'm sorry to call so late. You said we'd never catch Jamie. Condoms offer protection against sexually transmitted diseases. I certainly know what Stephan looks like. A boy can dream, right? Is Mr Johnson in? It's started raining. Dan burst in and interrupted the conversation. Here's a restaurant I eat at a lot.

It will shortly stop raining. That's all I needed to know. We're doing this to help Lucius. I'm kind of scared. You need not come to the office on Saturdays. You can't help yourself, can you, Jeff? My grandfather on my mother's side is celebrating his 60th birthday tomorrow.

My favorite teacher was Mr. Jackson. I asked them to do it for me. Is that a trick question? He was aware of being watched.

We lost.

You're a complete idiot. I want to help them.

My sunburn hurts.