I'll lend you the book as soon as I'm done reading it. Tiefenthal has a hard-to-pronounce last name. We just need to stay calm. There is no time for merriment. Kelvin is busy with his research.

Victor is going to do the right thing. The skyscraper's elevators ascend at an astonishing rate of speed. It's not going to be easy to finish this job on time. The military power of this country is very advanced. This place is a labyrinth.

If you were to remake your life , to what age would you like to go back? I'm pretty sure Laurent lives on Park Street. I saw Diane get hit by a car. The square of any prime number is a semiprime. Susumu was arrested for murder.

I forgot something. Do you want me to tell you what Sekar did? Maybe that was the point. I've lived abroad for ten years. A quadratic function cannot be used here. I wish that Page would visit us more often. I came in the front door.

When the flight crew has their aircraft under control, everything is working normally and yet it still crashes into the ground, that's a "Controlled Flight Into Terrain".

The soldiers are going for the reputation, rather than for profit. When the desire for leisure is stronger than the other urges, leisure wins. He handed the salesclerk the money. My nose runs whenever I have a cold. It is rather cold again today, but tomorrow we expect the temperature to rise. Thank you for helping me reach my goals. How long has your head been hurting? Keep smiling. Devon's no good at small talk, and finds it hard meeting new people.

Aoi is a very good dancer. Where in all Japan is there a school that has 'advance at the crawl' in P.E.?! We're all basketball players. Lincoln was glad the celebrations were over. I was on a trip to India. Why does this happen? We associate the name of Einstein with the theory of relativity.

This word has three syllables. I was much moved to tears at the story. They buried those who had died in battle according to military tradition. Did Raymond find her? She earns half as much money as her husband. Censorious people delight in casting blame.

We have a lot of expertise in this area. I think I can answer that.

What days of the week does it take place? We all love him.

It's ironic, isn't it? Douglas tried to help Tait. Something terrible has happened to Meeks. This music makes me sick. Life expectancy, gender discrimination and the social system are the main criteria the representatives have taken into account in drawing up the rankings.

It really is a problem. Did you ever sell your house in Boston? Our request for a pay rise was turned down. It was a pleasant surprise. My hands are sticky. Donn paid Anne back.

Susan wants to stay with us until next Monday. What's Kari's nationality?

I do not like this song.

We are in grave danger. What will we be doing this time next week? You don't like pop songs, do you? Perhaps it was worth it. What do you think of the gift Evan gave you? I was born into the Hebrew persuasion, but when I got older I converted to narcissism. This would be catastrophic. This is the first time I've ever fired a worker. You don't have an umbrella? Aren't you thankful you went inside? Tell him in person.

It was drizzling. Naim loves flowers. I am already wet!

What did Craig say I should tell Jesper? Don't tell Vinod that Cliff isn't planning on helping his mother. I drew one. He is here. The wife of your son is your daughter-in-law.