The playground is divided into three areas by white lines. Can you show them to me? Dana never even left the house. He was just trying to be friendly. You were eavesdropping. I'm always sneezing.

Which sport do you like practising? Jesse has three kids to support. The dog followed him wherever he went. Old is really greedy. His house is at the foot of the hill. I'm having a bad feeling. "Whose pencils are these?" "They are Walt Disney's."

Jerrie is the tallest in our class.

How did you learn to do this? Hide that book. We do what we want to do. I think she's been crying. Pablo put a flower in her hair. It just wasn't meant to be.

I do my own taxes. The Great Barrier Reef, located off the northeast tip of Australia, is one of the natural wonders of the world. Bob's father works in a car factory.

She is coming at once. Your answer is correct. Tatoeba is not my girlfriend. Do we have any choice? I'll meet him some other time. Let me whisper in your ear.

Have you ever thought about donating your organs after you die? Speak quietly. I'd like to apply for a job. Amarth put a pillow under Naim's head. There must have been a large audience at the concert. I told Tim I was busy. To which animal would you compare me?

It's really all quite simple.

Deborah weighs more than Seymour does. This book is worthy of attention. Anne threw a snowball at Nancy. Am I to fail of your fate? The virus is starting to mutate. I have relatives in Los Angeles. He got the job. Don't push your luck. Bangladesh is an Asian country.

Let's think of something to do. Are you going to take part in the English speech contest?

I've been to America twice already. Oliver is willing to do almost anything for Naomi. How many websites do you visit per day? I want you to like him. She has no children, does she? She went into her room to change her dress.

Napoleon needed money for a war with Britain. She is getting used to this rural life by degrees. Jerry isn't bluffing. Nhan survived three days in the mountains. We'll have to find Pierette ourselves. I do want to do the sights of Kyoto. They were all hysterical. We all quit. The scale seems to be off by two pounds.

Although natto smells awful, it is delicious. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody. The Serpent Bearer is an outspread but not very prominent constellation. Who beat you up?

Why are you two fighting? Stanly is the only one in our class who really wants to study French. All demolition charges have been deactivated. Doctors are not as a rule trained in child rearing. I'd heard she was too far out for most people. You should be good to your neighbors.