Impossible is not French. I did well at the interview! He's very touchy feely. A strange man was walking back and forth in front of my house. Nobody goes outside in this kind of weather. I won't stay silent. The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. It looks like Olson doesn't think he has a chance to win. Was that a yes or a no?

Give those cookies to them. Be kind enough to shut the door. It took me five hours to finish the work.

She likes swimming in summer. Clearly, we have different priorities. Why can't you tell me? The confessional allows to negotiate on errors.

Did you feed the dog? Are you sure this is the right train? I thought you were going to be in Boston tonight.

Sit a little straighter. Could you keep this for me?

Would you mind if I drank the rest of the milk? Can you stay till 2:30? I can't understand his obsession with football. Ask him if he speaks Japanese. I'm up here. It's a boring word. Your order has been dispatched.

Sooner or later I'll take a hammer and I'll destroy everything I'll see. The population of the region dropped precipitously over the last decades, which prompted action by the local authorities to promote higher birth rates and attract immigration. I just noticed it. I know people say that a lot. Men differ from animals in that they can think and speak. There are no chairs to sit on.

We discussed many topics. He is confined to his house by illness. There's a lot you don't know about me. You should only count on yourself--but even then, not too much. I wrote to him. Len doesn't like Norm very much.

It will only take a moment to answer the question. I wonder if you could tell me if there is a post office in this area. Certainly there are downsides to leadership by coercion and force. Irving said he's not alone. Dr. Ride was committed to promoting science and math education to all learners. Do you care what other people think about us? I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I can't take it seriously at all. It's really not that expensive. We'll have a picnic on Sunday, weather permitting. He was patience itself.

Anita didn't give up.

Mr. and Mrs. Yamada will return to their homeland next month. Don't let anybody see you. She complained that the picture was too revealing. He's only winding you up. French is a very interesting language.

I don't have secrets with you. There's so much I want to do. Does it bother you? Do you like to cook? I think I may have to go over to Tao's house and help him this afternoon.

I thought you didn't approve of Srinivas dating Hank. The patient will soon recover from his illness. Aren't you going to shake off your umbrella before you put it down? You'll have to do that somewhere else.

Paris is the center of the world, in a way. Nicholas and Shawn shared a table.

I am too fat. You have no idea how tired I am of all this complaining. Will you open the window and air out this stuffy room? When I heard of his success, I wrote a letter to him. They say that the cabinet will fall. Who'd buy one of those?

If you want my support, you'll have to earn it. You're kidding me, aren't you? Could you excuse us a minute?