773-463-6111

Murder and robbery are criminal acts. Clem carried her son on her back. They developed a special computer system and fixed it to his wheelchair.

773-463-6111

Hume put his book down. Alison seems to enjoy provoking arguments. It's up to Naim to make sure Paul does what she's supposed to do. They were busy. My thoughts are stuck in the web of the streets of Lviv. There used to be a pond here where you could see many swans. I worked as a waiter to put myself though college. He loves going to the theater. Knowledge is power. The movie industry became a big business.

773-463-6111

Why would I tell you where I hide my money? You can't drink seawater because it's too salty. They kissed for a long time. Fuck this, I'm done, spent way too much money. They entered into a discussion about the issue. When you taste it, you will find all this food excellent and very nourishing. I'm in Boston now.

773-463-6111

"All humans are mortal" is an empirical observation based on millennia of experience. Have you ever touched a hedgehog? He has been struck by lightning three times. We caught Bart. I entrusted my property to the lawyer. That doll is scary. The tiles that fell from the roof broke into very small pieces.

773-463-6111

She bought a bicycle in order to go to school. My suggestion for now is that we let Jianyun do what he wants. If you come upon a new word in a sentence, what will you do with it? You best be careful where you step. I don't know what I'll do when you're gone. The cat climbed up the roof of my house by himself. Jim studies as hard as his brother does.

773-463-6111

Parental discretion is advised. Will recently came back from his trip in Sicilia. He has given up running in order to focus on the long jump. I can't get into this building. I've written to her. I put handcuffs on him. I guess I should get home to the missus. Has Win figured it out yet? You've upset Amanda. Masanao was trying to control his own violent temper.

773-463-6111

Donovan found a place where he could play golf for free. Situated on hilly terrain, the cathedral can be seen from a long distance. "Help, help," she cried.

773-463-6111

I'm at the Libre Software Meeting to present the Tatoeba project. How many subscribers does this magazine have? Do you even remember us? Go ahead and blame me if it makes you feel any better. This website is not a trustworthy source for research. Have you asked if they want one? I'm a freshman. I watched TV after I washed the dishes. I kept talking to Sundaresan.

773-463-6111

I'll have to be innovative. Such a trivial thing is out of the question.

773-463-6111

The football manager tried an elaborate new tactic but it didn't come off. Frank's been so busy lately he doesn't know whether he's coming or going. Jon was a terrible teacher. Vote for him. Anything you say may be held against you in a court of law.

773-463-6111

A diametrically opposed kinship pattern is to be observed among certain South Sea Island communities. His lips brushed against mine. I don't want to tell you my dreams.

773-463-6111

I'm happy about talking to you. Who can best handle the problem? Thuan is having his operation tomorrow. The patient is now safe. I came to ask them a favor. The workers took pride in their work. It's our turn to pay the bill.

773-463-6111

How did you find that book? Ben made tuna fish sandwiches for Brendan and John.

773-463-6111

Jack's adventures are more amazing than those of the hero in many thrillers. Mariou tried not to yawn. What prompted you to move out? You seem to know a lot about it. Didn't I tell you that I was allergic to peanuts? George looked down at the fuel gauge. Wait five minutes, please. I wish you'd come inside.

773-463-6111

They campaigned for racial equality. I made up my mind to do the work no matter how hard it might be. Did you tell Harry you were mugged?

773-463-6111

The bus was heading north. I'm a late sleeper. I'd better go find him.

773-463-6111

Olivier had the only pool in town with a diving board. I'm sorry. We've finished boarding.