The voting continued. Many of them carried guns. Let us try to swim against the current.

I should go change. He lost both his girlfriend and his job. Let's get the party started. He seems to have good hearing. Place the flour, butter and salt into a large clean bowl. They are all in arms. She visited Kanazawa two years ago. Gretchen is smart and ambitious. Some students are not interested in Japanese history. Sal asked if anyone knew anything about Kris.

Pitawas noticed Edgar's beautiful engagement ring. Are you quite sure about that? Mayo doesn't want to go to Boston with us. I'm not going to drag their luggage around. We can rely on his judgement. She is not as beautiful as her older sister. No matter how often you write to her, she will not take notice of you. The Space Needle is in Seattle.

She has hit the jackpot once again. Did you give it to her? She stayed at the hotel for several days. Did you want to meet with them? Nobody knew where Brodie was. Your name has been removed from the list. This makes absolutely no sense. Let's forget it. I moved to a new office this week.

She practices the piano in the afternoon or in the evening. Should I go to college? She didn't know the information till she met him. I don't know how to operate this computer. The teacher writes on the board.

We are from France. It is obvious that that is a lie. You must be deliberate in selecting a partner. I don't like Bill, who gets angry easily. Christophe's an extremely honest person. I assume you don't want go swimming with us. In West Virginia, over 90% of the electricity is generated from coal. But in California, only 1% of electricity is generated from this fossil fuel. I want to speak about my love. She was at a loss what to do next.

If I hadn't had his help, I would be dead. I have no beef with Russ. I only had three options. Vassos and Old both wanted to make each other happy.

Phil got killed in an automobile accident. I'm going to go to bed. This man who has an umbrella is Ken. Will you make me up a dress if I give you the material? You probably know about what Carol did.

We need to DRY out the code. Do your parents speak French? Hang on everyone. Why are you so disappointed? This is not your problem, it is mine. Creating creativity itself is improving creativity.

He is a Russian by birth. You must be so proud of him. What was it you wanted to ask me? The stranger was too surprised to speak.

At that time, Skef wasn't very happy.

I'm really not all that hungry. I'll teach you how to swim.

The hotel which I am staying at is near the station. You hear me. Today a law was enacted which allows abortion. Whether you pass the Chinese exam or not, let's go to the bar to drink beer. Excuse me, would you show me how to use the washing machine? That's fun. Leith said more than he had planned to. Let's take up this matter after lunch. He gave a short talk.

Was Miriam happy you gave Barrett the job? Just tell me this isn't going to get me thrown into jail. Bobby, why can't you just accept the facts? I've had a horrible day. In 2003, Niue became the first "Wi-fi" nation in the world.

I'll meet up with you guys this afternoon. July 11 is World Population Day. I'm prisoner for a crime I didn't commit. You should confer with your attorney on this matter. Nichael was a cop for 13 years. Miriam is conceited, isn't he?

You have to start. This doesn't serve any purpose. Brooke sent Sofoklis a three-page letter. Tell everybody we'll be there soon. Steven asked me to be more attentive. Should it rain tomorrow, the picnic would be canceled. Jeanette isn't progressing. The box is too heavy to carry. Love loves love.