You don't get owt for nowt. I play sports every day. I can't sleep with all that racket. Why does he still talk about the army? I got up an hour earlier than I usually do. Don't leave empty-handed. I'm going to make a cake for Rhonda's birthday. I have a message from Delbert for you.

Please don't let us down. He said that he disliked me, but that he needed my help. She gets hives when she eats eggs. Erik advised me to keep it secret. Ken joined the baseball club.

Myron bought a hat for Pitawas. It's impossible to tell what she really believes. He put the luggage down. Exactly what does that mean?

It's useless to beg. You weren't disappointed. Hui was eager to speak to Debbie.

You can tell Shel really doesn't want to be here.

You must think I'm a complete idiot. Jill died with over ten million dollars in the bank. Where has the time gone?

We have quite a lot of work to do. Tareq ate an apple. I am interested in Asian history. I owe what I am today to my parents. Do you like costumes? Dwight is a yes-man. I had a right to privacy too. Why isn't Jeffery on this list?

I needed you a long time ago. I have a good watch, even if it is not brand-new.

These are the results. DVD players replaced videotape players. I'm trying to help her.

Knute is going to have to go alone. Your help will save us a lot of work. Should we tell Mat he doesn't need to do that? I've only used it once. I found this column interesting. Where did you say Sanche was staying? I don't want you to tell her.

Norbert has a rich uncle. They took a train to New York. Lloyd is in the ski lodge. The bride's wedding dress had been passed down through the family for four generations. I like girls to be cheerful. Are you single? Stan was practically drooling over her. Keith was the only one who was punished. Dan asked Linda for the rest of his payment.

The following was inspired in part by a true story. Glass bottles aren't used much anymore. Japan is very subject to earthquakes. The International Language is very useful. Maybe it's a good thing Claire isn't here. I'm friends with a lot of them.

Emily's home. We've learned a lot from Winston. The worst is still to come.

I hope Loyd doesn't lose. That dude was a jerk. We heard you. A coward is someone who, in a perilous emergency, thinks with his legs.

This is actually a pretty good article. They met on a blind date. It sounds like you're home free again, Sheila. Hunter watched the team practice on the field. It was a piece of cake. I don't want to talk to them. I guarantee that this information is correct. The criminal left footprints. The Smiths are our neighbors. How's my son doing?

I wash my hands before eating lunch. Vinod relaxed his grip. Please stay seated until the plane comes to a complete stop.