(778) 264-9351

I must convince him. He boarded the ship. I gave Glenn a baseball cap for his birthday.

(778) 264-9351

I like hanging out here. You might not want to stay up so late tonight. It's kind of private. Let's see how things develop. I don't think Per should be here. Stephanie is an enterprising young man. I don't know Kory well enough to dislike him yet. I'm not asking Rakhal.

(778) 264-9351

I'll take the shortest route. I showed genius in painting. You've worked hard for months and have certainly earned a holiday. Thad is a professional surfer.

(778) 264-9351

Herman wants people to believe his story. He held out his hand to welcome us. Is Thierry smarter than you? Israel found a job that he likes. No financial details were disclosed. Sriram hesitated for a moment before answering Donal.

(778) 264-9351

I don't want anyone to know I'm here. That building was erected five years ago, I think. I can't stand her jealousy. You don't know how to operate a forklift, do you? Brandon abandoned his children. Everyone liked you. Three months before Jayesh was to graduate from college, he died. Allan is a mess.

(778) 264-9351

We're out of ammunition. Kuldip won't be home until tomorrow. It was a bright and clear Sunday morning. He's in the joint. Josip will be here by evening. Who did Suzan bite?

(778) 264-9351

Does anyone have a map? There's a lot to consider. Yarn is spun from different fibers. Finishing the job by Tuesday will be a piece of cake. Put it down right here. What am I missing?

(778) 264-9351

Thierry is in the kitchen making us something to eat. The road ascends steeply from that point. Cyber bullying is rampant on social media and many teenagers attempt or commit suicide as a result of it. Don't tell them why. My brother was the apple of my father's eye. I don't speak Esperanto well. Children play in the yard. There's no doubt in my mind that Ginny was the one who did it. Atoms are made up of protons, electrons and neutrons. Maureen wanted to speak to Audrey privately.

(778) 264-9351

I'm not hungry. I decided I didn't want anything more to do with Knapper. It's hot in Kyoto in the summer. She likes strolling around town. I like coming to this park at night.

(778) 264-9351

Eileen hardly ever talks about his work.

(778) 264-9351

I knew that Wolfgang wouldn't be able to help us. Scientists disappointed Jurassic World dinosaurs don't look like dinosaurs. The tall man is handsome. Even if you had studied a lot you would not have passed the exam. It was too difficult. I have a reservation. Can we not talk about this now? Shamim really likes swimming, doesn't he? The movie was good. Plans are still pending. She'll have left before you come back.

(778) 264-9351

Tatoeba.org, a language website, was shut down temporarily for maintenance. Don't follow me. Junko still depends on her parents for her living expenses. Listen to me very carefully Diana. Franklin earns a lot of money and has a glamorous lifestyle. The large siheyuans of these high-ranking officials and wealthy merchants often featured beautifully carved and painted roof beams and pillars and carefully landscaped gardens.

(778) 264-9351

The miner discovered a valuable pocket of gold. They have no reason not to let you stay. Presley bought a new dress for the party.

(778) 264-9351

This looks familiar. Just settle down. I'm pretty sure Kevin and Claudia don't know each other. Daryl and Bradley will presumably get divorced.