778-384-5063

Who gave out the tickets? Aspartame is an artificial sugar. I leave this afternoon. I've always wanted to write a children's book. Tell the world I'm coming home. If the weather is nice tomorrow, we will have a picnic. You can talk to her. You must succeed where the greatest of heroes has failed.

778-384-5063

Dan's throat was cut almost from ear to ear. We clear the futons away in the morning. You must think by yourselves. Have you reconsidered the plan?

778-384-5063

Not only Bill but also Mac is crazy about computers. Is it hard for you to do this? I've never seen this place so empty. I don't know everything, I never knew everything, and I'll never know everything. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. If I'm lucky enough for the medicine to work I can get to sleep after 1am but if I don't take it then I can't sleep until about 4am. It's been a while since I've eaten cottage cheese. Coleen was outspoken.

778-384-5063

Who is that woman? You know what to do.

778-384-5063

No democracy can long survive which does not accept as fundamental to its very existence the recognition of the rights of its minorities. Please don't make me waste a bullet on you. Jack was never to see his sister again. Would you like student volunteers to pick you up at Kansai International Airport? He's the fifth man in line. Stop screaming at me! I paid 300 dollars for this guitar. There's no danger now.

778-384-5063

Look out for cars when you cross the road. Stop. That tickles. Do you know how to dance? What's Tovah's address? Teriann says he doesn't want a girlfriend. Jess can play tennis better than anyone else here. The cat's ear swiveled in the direction of the noise. I'm hoping that'll continue.

778-384-5063

I tried not to cry. She finally managed to get a hold of her old friend. The crowd went silent. King arrived on a boat. I think those are what we've been looking for. Give me thirty dollars now and I'll pay you back Monday. Raul is cute. I needed to see you. Maybe he was ill. I can't get this song out of my head.

778-384-5063

Time is the most precious thing. Jock is a few months older than Alejandro. I made a serious mistake on the test. Who are you to tell me what I need? Cecilia withdrew some money from his bank account. You are free to talk with anyone. This supposition, that the Earth is immobile, was completely untrue.

778-384-5063

Can he speak French? Have you noticed the similarity in pronunciation between the Polish and Portuguese languages? She must be mad at you.

778-384-5063

You can't just walk in here and start dictating policy. You shouldn't have told her such a thing. Nou likes that. I heard you got a new car. I looked into the box.

778-384-5063

He is of royal blood. They have preserved the building. I took over the wheel at Nagoya. No, it's a national treasure, you see. This is the first time we've seen it as well. Keep them inside. I don't know if that's wise or not. Melanie reached the next level on the game. You must be at least 17 years old to donate blood. Mikael and his friends drank a lot of beer last night.

778-384-5063

I get very uncomfortable when I catch him staring at me. Could you find me a house that has a small garden? He isn't here yet. Get your friend to help you. Rex kicked the door in and ran inside. People from China play another kind of chess. You'll be busy. What music do you find interesting?