We're ignoring him. Let's take advantage of the vacation to mow the lawn. His English is not bad, seeing that he has studied for only two years. I've had enough to eat for now. Stop bad mouthing them. It's just an expression. Nominations are now being accepted. There were too many sights to see in a day or two.

I'm counting on you to be here on time. Is this your doing or just a coincidence? Hamilton was victorious.

Did you remember to turn on the alarm?

Transparency in government is a key component of a democracy. Ensuring that the public has access to government information both builds public trust in government decision-making and allows the public to hold government accountable for those decisions. Page walked across the floor.

Keep Charlie away from us.

I'm not going to go back. Dengue is spread by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes.

I'm not hungry yet. That's unacceptable. Few people live to be a hundred years old. Susan is closing the store. Look at what she brought for my birthday party! For her, floods frighten less than earthquakes. There are some broken wine bottles in the sink. Nils's grandmother looks healthy. I remember having seen her somewhere.

The longer I waited, the more impatient I became. Do you have any asthma medicine? Does that mean I'm dying? Antennas should be placed on the highest part of the building, preferably. I haven't seen her in days. Have there been any calls for me? We're waiting for you to help us. I hope you're not making a mistake. Mr. Brown took charge of this class last year. Sam didn't bring it.

What's Hank doing back here? Despite our bad luck, we had one bit of good luck: we had performed a full backup the day before. Hold this for me, will you? Where is Sevilla in Italy? Marsh lives in the country. Arabic is a simple language. We'll celebrate tonight. You should take Pedro and go very far away to restart your life. We await you. She defeated him.

I must ask you to do just that. I'll act as a guide for you. You bought it, didn't you? She tore the letter into pieces. The telephone was still. There was a murmur when she entered the room. Go about your business! I've been to the dentist's.

Could you come to collect me? He was blamed for neglect of duty. Ariel lit the candle with the match.

Tammy's always telling Alvin that he loves her. How many girls are in this picture?

Why don't you hug me? I will miss this place. It is often said that if you use certain ("environmentally friendly") products, you will be "saving the earth". Unfortunately, such products are, in many cases, merely less destructive than their conventional equivalent. Nicolas was nervous and scared. Leigh has been captured. How much is that worth? All this brings up new questions. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.

She is given to drinking rather heavily. Gill isn't going to hurt you. You need to talk to Chip. Time is the thing that keeps everything from happening at once. There must be another way we can help Jesus. I want Greg arrested. You've missed the boat.

He is a nice person. I don't feel like sleeping anymore. Everyone is a drunkard. Local party members are trying to gerrymander the district. Antony didn't talk to anybody. I found her in the kitchen crying. The teacher told him to study English hard.

I'm going to be the new sheriff. We don't add articles to our blog. Amir has really taught me many things. Just watch your step. I knew you wanted to tell me something. I will call you tomorrow morning. What does Blaine need this for? My sister didn't own up to breaking the lamp, instead she made up some story about aliens coming to Earth with the objective of destroying every piece of yellow furniture.