Does anyone know where Elias went? The bar is busy. We had to call off the baseball game because of the rain. Don't let yourself be fooled! Arne didn't expect the test to be so easy. All things change, and we also change with them.

When I called on him, he was talking on the phone. I have no objection. I want a new cellphone! Hamilton says he'll think about it. I don't want to let Myrick down. I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy. Many things happen between the cup and the lip. I barely have enough money for groceries. Teriann took the CD out of its case and put it into the player. Stacey fired first.

The director became really anxious at this second postponement. He tends to lie. It took us a long time to decide what we really wanted. They stopped hugging. It might startle them. Has somebody a good idea? She doesn't sleep anymore. I think it's a wonderful thing. Jean wrapped her arms tightly around her chest. He is good at gymnastics.

I ought to be able to do something about that. Miriamne has a calculator watch. I'm not a celebrity. The patient was well cared for by the doctor.

I'm the one who told Novo he didn't need to attend today's meeting. Let us never speak of it again. The cog-wheels are in gear. Where did you buy that? I also want one.

My uncle lived a happy life. Every day I work different hours. I really want to kiss you. I need three hours to write this letter. What's the big deal?! I hope you'll be very happy together. Bob usually goes to bed at ten. The weather is forecast, using the past data as a basis.

No matter where you go, you will be welcomed. Calm down. He seldom, if ever, comes. Did somebody hit her?

The problem is hers. Do you think you could make it before lunch? To us, school was a place to get away from as soon as possible. His book has been singled out for special praise. How long were you at the zoo? I need to talk to you now. He turned sharp left. I love Chinese food, especially pot stickers and rice.

The fact was brought to light. What part of Betty Grable's anatomy was famously insured for $1,000,000? Frances has to let me go. Her hair is very short. I knew them very well. Jeanette took the key off of the hook it was hanging on. This is a story about stars. I went straight home from work. I am nothing. What did you want to talk with me about?

He decided to become a monk. My watchdog is alert to the slightest sound and movement. I admired her. I knew it would work out this way. Then I felt that my parents really loved me. To tell the truth, this matter does not concern it at all. He doesn't want you to tell him about your sex life. All life is part of a great duty, to reveal the glory, the wisdom and mercy of the Creator.

It made her jealous to see him walking with another girl. Either you or she has to go there.

Form two lines.