(779) 771-8003

Someone else must have seen what happened. Romeo, believing that Juliet was dead, decided to kill himself.

(779) 771-8003

I sang for two hours. This method is sure to work. What surprised me most when I first entered college was how few of my classmates knew how to study efficiently. Will they elect him for four more years? It's a fish.

(779) 771-8003

Leif peeled the banana and ate it. I wonder what those guys want. I won't beg you. The air is damp. Are you two going out together? I can't exclude it. Radek is staying at a hotel. Tell them thanks. It's a shame I can't afford the gift she deserves.

(779) 771-8003

Would you like me to stay?

(779) 771-8003

We'll catch her. Let's talk about Patrice. You're such a freak. I will not let the story go out. Mikael was the one who taught Florian how to ride a bicycle. Joshua couldn't explain why. I am the one who knocks. Is it open round the clock? They had no idea what to do.

(779) 771-8003

My father makes good use of his time.

(779) 771-8003

Football is a simple game. 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win. I'll get you some wine. Marci punished his children. I'm sticking my leg out. The gum's ten cents. I never trusted you.

(779) 771-8003

Are you studying chemistry? I picked him up at school. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. We can't be happy together. To the eye of failure success is an accident.

(779) 771-8003

Do you know this Polish proverb? You must see to it that the cakes do not burn. I'd like to eat a book. I only met him once. He's innocent. I wish I could get out of here. He is the manager of the marketing department.

(779) 771-8003

I'm too old for that. Kids really are little devils, aren't they? You can park here. My box is twice as heavy as yours. I told you it was time to quit. We must be fair. I have no choice but to do everything they've told me to do. They're good people. Was Willie with Ernie? I'm already bored.