780-639-6478

What's your favorite war movie? It reads like a fairy tale. I can't have a child so I bought a rabbit instead.

780-639-6478

Manolis took a picture of the cows. Have you ever had a near death experience?

780-639-6478

I have plans tonight. Do you like my new straw hat? This house is not for sale. She maintained a calm manner.

780-639-6478

Peace cannot exist without tolerance and respect for diversity. Nothing can stop us. I'm very curious about this. We've still got a couple of days. Ann won't be coming to our party.

780-639-6478

This is not for me. What year were you born?

780-639-6478

Please knock on the door before you enter. Don't shoot Izzy. I want to know you're safe. It is war's prize to take all vantages, and ten to one is no impeach of valour. I'd like to be your friend. These cars are big.

780-639-6478

I'm sure Susumu misses you, too. No one's that desperate. He is still grappling with religious beliefs. Don't breathe a word of this to anyone. A brand name is not synonymous with quality. How can anyone be so stupid? Dan didn't even feel the needle.

780-639-6478

Maybe I don't belong in Boston anymore. You have a very impressive resume. Sigurd pretended to be hard of hearing. She called herself a deist. It may already be too late for him. Nora chided Johnny for spending so much time on Tatoeba.

780-639-6478

She has a strong wish to work as an interpreter. The living room has a fireplace. Don't forget to bring kitchen utensils such as knives and cooking pots. Robin Hood and his band of merry men live in Sherwood Forest. You'll find out soon enough. Jerald is a natural leader. Can I get Carlo to do it?

780-639-6478

Tropical rainforests are located near the equator where it's almost always warm and wet. This offer is available for five days. I am a fan of conservatism. Tobias is dedicated, isn't he? Soap helps remove the dirt.

780-639-6478

I want to know how you feel about it. Kory and Clifford both work eight hours a day. She's smarter than Eric, but not as beautiful. For distances, if 100 meters is said it's exactly 100 meters. They look smashing. Kuldip lifted up a rock and looked under it. Are there enough chairs to seat 12 people? I did the best I could to answer their questions.

780-639-6478

He's constantly abroad. Some of the photos have been taken at the risk of life. I was the only one who knew Mehrdad was coming. Your dad wants you to play soccer. Jisheng stepped away from the window. I've decided to study kanji. It doesn't really affect me.

780-639-6478

It's only two miles to the village.

780-639-6478

Can you scratch my back? He excluded the woman from the suspects. Should I get them for you? It could take years before this bridge is ready to use. A lot of people are waiting to see what is going to happen. Ganon has another trick up his sleeve.

780-639-6478

Kristi thinks you want me to pay for it. It's hard, but I'm going to make it! Moran is at a confidence in Boston. It is said that he knows the secret. Julie doesn't talk to anyone. Afghanistan and Iran both changed their national anthems several times in the course of the 20th century. Was there an investigation? Ten to one he will get married to her. Whether we will go on the trip depends on the weather. I was keyed up over her impending operation.

780-639-6478

I was just trying to protect you. Pat's mother is Lakota and her father is a Mongol.