(780) 722-2944

I've been here for most of my life.

(780) 722-2944

Many frases from this project aren't translated yet. Can I email from here? She testified that she saw the man. By and large, your idea is a good one. This problem must be dealt with carefully. I'm not doing anything wrong.

(780) 722-2944

Kikki is heading home. I like the new house more than the old. You'll like this. The heavy rainfall has caused vegetable prices to rise daily for the last two months. He's very kind to me. Jem is now a multimillionaire. The thief ran away and the policeman ran after him. At what day are you off, usually?

(780) 722-2944

Philippe died a few hours later. How do you cast spells? I feel like I'm ready for that. This is the storage room. Set the table at once. Stanley, too, likes swimming. What page? It's high time the children went to bed. Who says that raisin bread has to contain raisins? After all, dog biscuits don't contain any dogs, do they!

(780) 722-2944

I don't forget turning out the light. Frederic is never going to understand this. My life would be meaningless without you.

(780) 722-2944

It'd be nice if we had curry for dinner tonight. Monty is extremely obedient.

(780) 722-2944

Nobody ever calls me anymore. They have banned the use of plastic bags to carry groceries. Moses decided to help List. We're cooking. We probably should try to get some sleep.

(780) 722-2944

Don is aiming at a bird. I'm looking forward to the day that we eat breakfast together. Connie sang better today than I've ever heard him sing.

(780) 722-2944

How's the weather where you are? Calvin cut himself with a knife this morning. Lucy's mother told her to take care of her younger sister. Jiro gave his suit a quick brush. Hearing a strange noise, he jumped out of bed. Proper clothes count for much in business. The grapes from this vine are good. She refused to answer my questions. He'll play golf even if it rains.

(780) 722-2944

He couldn't appreciate the joke of the arrogant girls, so he took revenge. This school has many students. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but wouldn't it be a good idea to stop smoking? Gear the engine to the front wheels. Maybe you should quit drinking. I want to live in Brazil. She drank a cup of milk. The blast-off took place on schedule. I was careful not to say anything to make him angry.

(780) 722-2944

Hiromi goes to school five days a week. We don't have the power. I'll just say it once: there isn't and there's not going to be anything between us. I didn't have the heart to tell Gunter. I used to live in Boston. As the sun rose, the stars faded away.

(780) 722-2944

It is important to eliminate the social unrest. Juliane, I was just thinking about you. This is a screwdriver. It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice. I heard the news by chance. Knut doesn't like working on an empty stomach. Yesterday she saw a big man. By the way, do you have any spare batteries?