(780) 722-2944

Ofer really needs our help. The dialing prefix for Bulgaria is +359. The animals in the forest died off. She demanded to see the manager. Dan left for work around eight thirty. Everybody seems to be confused. Attendance had been falling off and such people as did come sat about indifferently. It's a matter of priorities. She has waded into one controversy after another.

(780) 722-2944

I wonder which train I should take for Tokyo. He really loves beer and gets drunk every day.

(780) 722-2944

This dictionary is my sister's. I didn't think we were going to make it. You won't believe who called me today. They looked very busy. I didn't mean for it to happen this way. I will eat the meat. The Renaissance was a cultural movement that left a deep influence on cultural and intellectual life in the early modern era. Beginning in Italy, it reached the rest of Europe before the sixteenth century, and its influence extended to literature, philosophy, art, politics, science, religion, and other aspects of intellectual life.

(780) 722-2944

I'm glad to see you two have finally quit fighting. Ranjit said he didn't answer Valentin's letter, because he was busy. She got caught. Have you seen them around?

(780) 722-2944

The thrilling video game took all my attention. I wonder if Major knows where Antonella's umbrella is.

(780) 722-2944

Can you count in French? Giles stood beside Juliet.

(780) 722-2944

I arrived at Osaka Station at night. He was made to sign the contract against his will. We were seated in a circle. He won't die. He is as strong as a horse. I don't want to talk about her anymore. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

(780) 722-2944

What shall I go in? The woman is naked. Has Dan hugged anyone recently? This is really cute. He gave me an outline of the affair. Don't weep, little Vasilissa. Grief is worst at night. Lie down, shut thine eyes, comfort thyself and go to sleep. The morning is wiser than the evening. I'm actually a nice guy. Caleb will definitely help me.

(780) 722-2944

I want to hear about what happened. "What did the teacher talk about?" asked the student. I might never see you again. Who should we give it to?

(780) 722-2944

They said this was just temporary. When will it be ready? We're quite confident that'll happen. I don't think he's coming. Franklin asked Donn to watch the children. Articles are always what?