780-722-2944

The storm raged for a few days. I don't want to run into Donovan. I can't find my glasses. I may have left them behind in the train. What else has Judge got?

780-722-2944

She was incandescent with joy upon hearing his proposal. I'm feeling quite well. It is impossible to finish the report in a week. All the traffic was brought to a standstill by the accident. He was so immature, he couldn't resist the temptation. The white umbrella is yours. We can work this out. Bosnia and Herzegovina is called "Bosna i Hercegovina" in Bosnian. Can you see anything over there? You are singing songs for me.

780-722-2944

The city was taken by the English in 1664. I wasn't supposed to be there. How I wish I had a car. He was subjected to severe criticism. Who represents the defendant? How many volunteers did you get? I need to buy some medicine for Jarmo. It was marvellous to meet you. You called us, didn't you? They caught five butterflies.

780-722-2944

Hope you've enjoyed your bath! Sam doesn't need a wheelchair. What went wrong? Vernon told me that he didn't love Marian anymore. He is a man who is fond of ceremony.

780-722-2944

I don't know what you want.

780-722-2944

We found the stray dog and decided to keep it. I have it here somewhere. You can't ignore them. It was a satisfactory arrangement for fifteen years. Then clean it really well. Boys, be ambitious. I don't have much time. Would you please hurry up? It's a big animal. My mother was up late last night.

780-722-2944

Don't add sentences from copyrighted sources. He amused the children by showing them some magic. Mwa didn't want to argue with Vern. Donn ran off. They are stopping at the Empire Hotel. We might need to help you. I know what I know. They slept in the car because they couldn't find a hotel. She accepted him her suitor.

780-722-2944

I don't want to end up poor. Father has gone fishing. He won the motion and settled the case. Why don't you stick around for a few minutes? Nobody defends my country. There are animals here. They are in the same camp.

780-722-2944

Since you're over 50, your sexual orientation is no longer important. Oscar handed the note to Clarence. She forgave the boy for his rudeness.

780-722-2944

I'm going to cancel the meeting. He's busy. What I said hurt his pride. Kathleen stayed with Kevan and John when he visited Boston. Can you see him moving? I wish you'd do something for me, Jitendra.

780-722-2944

Terry buys two or three cameras every year. Dan is staying here forever, whether you like it or not. Merril never loses his cool. She can't tell the good from the bad. The cellphone came with several applications already pre-installed. She has an eye for beauty. She hated him.

780-722-2944

I'm pretty sure Tricia knows French. The outer planets are large gaseous spheres with rings and include Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune. Do not provoke that wasp. He has little clotting factor, so even the tiniest paper cut bleeds and bleeds. Let's leave the room. I've been feeling a little tense lately. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. You're young. It all started on a stormy day. You will get the right to choose.

780-722-2944

Newton's Second Law says: "Force is equal to the change in momentum per change in time. For a constant mass, force equals mass times acceleration". I think she's done nothing well. I love French films. I just need you to sign this. Noise is produced by the sudden flow of current into a solenoid.

780-722-2944

The boy was searching for the key that he had lost. She was nearly frozen to death in the snow. Well, what are you good at? These pills will cure you of your stomach-ache. That's very good news. I try to help Sue every chance I get. I will most likely choose him as our president. These are two pictures with a nice frame.

780-722-2944

We left Boston at 2:30 this morning. They caught five butterflies. I can hear the wind. You don't just go to the cinema to watch films. Rather, you go to the cinema in order to laugh and cry together with two hundred people. You look a sorry sight. If it exists, a crossover with it will eventually happen. Have you figured out what to do yet? I feel pretty well. I like football.