I wish it were true. We have ten head of livestock.

I'm pretty sure that Ruth doesn't live in Boston anymore.

I just want to know why you didn't come over to help yesterday.

It is foolish to read such a magazine. Where is Canberra? What is a friend? A soul that lives in two bodies. Ji is a seaman. He wants to play soccer this afternoon.

I cannot mend this carpet. It's too old. Hey, wait up. Kamiya can't make ends meet on her pension. That's why she works half-days as a cleaning lady in a restaurant. Don't move until I tell you to. Some built houses partly underground. Do you really want to fight?

This is something completely different. I met him in Boston last week. That's exactly what I expected. There isn't much furniture in my room. Well, let's give it a try. Straka and Leif met in Boston three years ago.

Donn can't explain the difference between cheap wine and expensive wine. She felt so humiliated that she couldn't say anything. I felt better after I took a rest. I'm very demanding on my employees. Kanthan tiptoed into the bedroom to avoid waking up his wife. Ozan never liked the way I did things. People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I have to say I was a bit surprised when you called. He asked her to marry him and she accepted his proposal. I wish you wouldn't go. Quit your bellyaching. You goin' to do it, or not!? Happiness depends, not so much on circumstances, as on one's way of looking at one's life. I didn't know you were coming by. You get a discount if you buy two pairs of brand name shoes. When was the last time you did this?

Sergiu doesn't share your enthusiasm. Each building has a name. There's no need to hail a taxi. I knew I could count on you. What we seek we shall find; what we flee from flees from us. The new restaurant opened last week. He dreaded having to spend Christmas in hospital.

I wish you had told me about the accident. Damn it! He's escaped me again. What can I do to help him? I really miss my boyfriend. Thanks for the help, guys.

I just didn't want to take any chances. Mahmoud never lends money to anyone. I don't want my son to join the special forces. I remember what you said last night. Siping never wanted you here. What...for real?

Somehow, I knew you would make it. That was a life-transforming experience. I have the French nationality, but I'm from Vietnam. I feel resentment against your unwarranted criticism. My mommy and daddy won't forget me. We are vehemently opposed to political correctness. I'd like to try it on. Beth is planning to stay home tonight. And with all their charms they are not of a kind to maintain their influence over us for any length of time, when we know that they are nonentities.

Nobody told me what time I should come. Because of the high fire risk, the governor of California issued a statewide campfire ban. Kitty put the thermometer in his mouth. How would you describe her? His voice dropped to a whisper. Marion hasn't been missing for very long. You must be confused. The other boys smiled.

I thought I'd be able to help. He was open to a different way of thinking. He's blind, deaf and mute.

The train left the station and was soon lost in sight. You're going to be a mommy.

The movie was awful.

Can you whistle? It is predicted that the watch company will produce over one million new watches a year. The rain was beneficial. There is a kindergarten at the other end of the street. Take off your hat in the room. Pain, pain, go away. The heron had to hunt for food every day.

Which is more important, me or Tatoeba? The day of decision is at hand. I'm Tricia by the way. I'll warn Helge. He considered a collaboration. In many old movies the heroine is always the one to die.