These nylon socks wash well. How much does she earn per month? Cris interpreted what Dwight said into French. Rats breed rapidly. He likes green in a lighter shade.

You have no right to do that. He takes a walk every morning. I did not have sex with him. This is the secret of true happiness. There are in my garden a lot of vegetables: lettuce, onion, garlic, etc.

He's clearly attracted to you. Alexander will be here soon. Barrio didn't say where he went. The weather today is worse than yesterday. Promise you'll drop by tonight. I tried to woo his sister, but she didn't want me. Lately I can't seem to be able to stop drawing stoats. I'm pretty good at math.

Food decays quickly in hot weather. How did you like the food at that restaurant? We are going to make up for lost time by taking a short cut. The nurse used a sphygmomanometer to check my blood pressure. Noemi looks like he might be sick. Let's go, Ken. I've got lots of ideas. I have a bat and ball.

How gallant are you! You baked nothing. Sedovic isn't in Boston. Whenever you download something from the Internet, make sure it's from a trusted source.

There's always more to learn. Oskar takes piano lessons once a week.

It seems that Kathy is lying. You would apply for that job. The grammatical form employed here is the present progressive. The piece was arranged for piano and orchestra. Please shuffle the cards. I don't have your number. Don't you think you should call Jelske? I am writing an article. Alex is a fascist.

She wanted it to be a surprise. They remained sitting there. I wish you'd call Stephanie.

He is seriously ill and unlikely to recover. My father bought me the book. Caroline went there last summer. Acids act on metals. People keep asking Dan how many languages he can speak. I will be only too pleased to help you. What's the purpose of a life of pilgrimage?

What can I do you for? I got Tuan to sign the new contract. They know we're cops.

Love is a sickness full of woes, All remedies refusing. I've been here before. The adventure begins. The period is missing at the end of the sentence. I've made up my mind to give back all the money I stole. Lenora threw up all over the floor. Do you even remember Doug? After his bankruptcy, he wasn't able to get back on his feet.

Our club is affiliated with an international organization. Sanford types better than Conrad. Everybody knows their own name. She always gets up at six. Petr talked about school. I just realized something.

You're not hurt. A lot of people have strong opinions about economic policy despite knowing very little about economics.

The hardest part of language learning is remembering vocabulary. Roberto broke his collarbone when he was thirteen. Please do it quickly. That being the case, he had little to say. Roberta is talented, isn't he? He makes a good volleyball player because he can jump high and spike the ball. The boy didn't reach his father's height of six feet.

Who's going to replace Jeanne? I'll just wait here until Radek arrives. Victor is both intelligent and kind. Lucas is a wise-ass. Liza is in critical condition. That high mountain is Mt. Tsukuba. Liza decided to go with us.

The mother didn't know what to do with her son. Kathy likes mystery. You know how to change it, you just don't want to. If I could help Gregg, I would.

Are you talking about us? Ralf was Nicolette's only friend when she was in kindergarten. She didn't take a siesta. Don't pat me on the head like I'm still a child! We're embarrassing Erik. It rained all through the afternoon.

He lives in an enormous house. What books have you read in French? Suwandi said something to Sriram that I didn't hear. Some people have told me that I seem Japanese. Let's not forget that Jane doesn't understand French.