Prakash put his hand over his heart. I finally got him on the phone. We can wait.

Matthew is my ex-girlfriend. Sandip needs to be careful not eat too much. Pluto is a dwarf planet that lies in the Kuiper Belt. "Why are you grinning like that?" "The schoolgirl I just passed by was really cute." I'll dance with them.

I'm not bragging. What's your favorite proverb? You'd better tell me if you did something wrong. William can be very dangerous. Mwa had some fun. This orange is really delicious.

It's a small noisy apartment, but it's where I live and I call it home. Children's books are a rich source of central vocabulary or at least of vocabulary central to the lives of children. Kyu isn't going to be at the conference. Everyone likes pizza. This is where it began. Vassos had a real rough day.

I heard him mumble to himself.

What can you make out? Our restaurant is better than that restaurant. The nail pierced the wall. Drop by drop, the lake fills. I work from Monday through Saturday. Is necrotizing fasciitis a mental disorder? Gunnar made a run for it. She will have a child next month.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put Humpty Dumpty together again.

The light bulb has burned out. What did you and Dwight do yesterday? I've got to get him a present. To everyone's astonishment, Mike won first prize in the speech contest. The African elephant has bigger ears than the Asian elephant.

Jesse is really gifted. Has Benson been here long? Terrance was looking forward to seeing Daniel again. She called her husband names to his face.

I don't have the money. I've heard that decaffeinated coffee may cause cancer. I wonder if Ed knows any French. I don't mind a little pressure. Just don't give up on them. He had a shutout until the ninth inning.

It was frightful when my car skidded on the ice. I would do anything for Gilles.

Please beat the rug, first.

Paying the national debt could mean reducing the average income. She was beside herself with rage. Catherine went for a doctor. To live is good, but it's good to live even better! What does the doctor think is wrong with your shoulder? I'm staying at Ted's house. I go into the city every day. Can I give you a ride back to the city?

No one likes you. Our ancestors came here over a hundred years ago. Why do you clean the house each week? I will go to Sydney on business next month. One gladiator's weapon of choice is the mace, while the other's is a sword. And then what happens? John is not my brother, but my cousin. Theo is unlucky. I hate to complain.

Now, Robert depends on his parents very much. What reason could Darren possibly have to lie to you? I enjoy hanging out with Kenton. I don't want him seeing this. Come on, guys. This is not funny anymore. We bought a pound of tea. Denis was extremely sick. He made a journey to Paris. What a terrifying city. There's no bridge out there, all the old buildings are crushed. These men or... human beings, I don't know... They destroyed all the great buildings. So ugly. She is about to leave.