You could hear a pin drop in the room. I just wanted to be sure. Rub briskly with soap, and the stain will soon wash off. Did you change your mind? Linder wanted to ask a question, but thought that he shouldn't.

You may ask me any question you want. He dreamed about his home. Why don't we get our things and leave? How many people are there in the store? Is there a post office anywhere around? Lack of food made them very hungry. Morgan is concerned with her looks. I want some ice cream. You're as tough as nails.

Many survivors were rescued from the wreckage. McClellan decided to wait. The store was so crowded that they lost sight of each other. Rodent tended to the fire. The old woman is too weak to get out of bed. Why did you buy that one? Should I take the picture with or without flash? What makes you think the Middle East is more important than the jungles of Amazon?

The police could arrest you for that. There's really no way to continue this conversation any longer. Where have you gone? This is a strange sentence. She is attached to the general affairs section. I'm all yours. Dark clouds are a sign of rain. Mwa dried himself with a towel. Peggy didn't want to go with us. Did Raman do this?

We don't have to choose.

It takes Johann several hours to get ready in the morning. I like the view. Some people look down on others because they have less money. That's how it went down. If you expect to be thanked, go to the king! Why is everyone staring at him? Who's your favorite jazz singer? Liza appeared to be crying. She showered him with confetti.

Why exactly would you want to do that? I had a whiplash injury two months ago. I knew why Trent was there. There is a basket under the table. They passed by her house yesterday.

I've never had a problem with it. Shit on a Ritz! Rodney asked Carlo if she loved him. Today's school does no poorer a job than it used to. They're interviewing him. That's your call. World War I lasted from 1914 until 1918. May I take some time off next week? Kent has a potbelly.

Many poor students are given bursaries. Can I get a pillow?

Hughes and Sanche aren't married to each other. Must I hurry? Cats can see things even when it's dark. The man went to pieces when the judge said he would have to go to prison for life.

That's fantastic. I understand that a mistake has been made. Gordon stared at his reflection in the window. It's not entirely your fault. I drink milk almost every day. Do you have any special reason why you want to go to America? My ideal woman is shapely, intelligent and a polyglot. Naoto put the racket on the ground. He doesn't make me laugh anymore.

The dictator abused his privileges to his heart's content. She's pretty, isn't she? All my friends like Gale. I'm attending to some business. I can't help suspecting that he is lying.

Everyone was shocked by the news. She was trembling with fear. That's very kind of you to say. I know I'm wrong. Let's hope Cyrus hasn't made a mistake. I'm not too surprised. The bureaucracy is intolerable. Tyler suddenly realized what Ramsey was thinking. Our ancestral home is in Tongli, Jiangsu.

The day will soon come when we will conquer space and travel to the moon. I always use the steps, but...it's scary how they wobble...so I'd like you to hold them steady.

Maybe you didn't do it right. Golf courses have either 9 or 18 holes. Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations.