What makes you think Bonnie won't help us? You are always welcome.

If they are as enthusiastic as shy, I don't find it difficult to believe that they are the most enthusiastic people in the world. She'll be getting married next year.

An increase in the number of cars will affect the urban environment. It is fairly safe to say that the family bound for Australia, or wherever it may be, has in its mind a vision of a nice house, or a flat, with maybe a bit of garden. I was asked to umpire the game. I like the way Erwin smiles. I met him while going back home. Look, there's a cat in the kitchen. Toufic tried to stab me. You will save yourself a lot of time if you take the car. Accidents have increased in number.

I am breast-feeding my daughter. Maybe that'll be enough. She made some derogatory remarks about her colleagues. I didn't put this here. Let me work in peace.

I would rather take a taxi than walk. I became quite astonished by his sudden change of mood. Bill is responding well to the new treatment.

Woody, with whom I am sharing a room, is messy. Randell doesn't know anyone in Boston.

This is also important.

He was sharpening a knife. Hunger drove him to steal. I needed to talk to him. Where are your grandchildren? Celeste and his wife adopted three children. She can't stop them. Frances served two months in jail for drunken driving. They wouldn't stop.

I'm going to town. I know Ed better than anyone. What type of tarantula do you have? I'm glad everything turned out OK. Would you like to go swimming with us? Blaine is quite cute, isn't she? Can't you see Kelly is here to help us? Brenda has decided to leave the company.

You're the enemy.