782-843-7026

Myrick skateboarded down the street. Don't sneak up on me like that. Do you have to do it now? Herve thought the music was too loud, but he was too tired to get up and turn the volume down. I should follow the example. I have got a personal computer. There is something here. It was one of the great discoveries in science. There are few apples in the basket. You should keep your windshield clean.

782-843-7026

I don't want Gene to know how much money I make. Desperate diseases require desperate remedies. I'm prudent. I'm not sure where David is from. I haven't used Anki for a week, and now I'm behind by 500 cards. There's no need to panic. You still don't think I can do it, do you? I like to dream.

782-843-7026

Swamy doesn't know if Ruth is busy or not. Plastic does not break easily. Nothing like that ever happened between us. I am proud of my pretty cat. Eugene turned the lights off.

782-843-7026

She told him that he was right. You can't ignore them. He was still mad about the accident despite his wife's conciliatory words. Nicolo has been like this all week. If you should do that, you would come in for severe criticism. I don't regret doing that. How much did you tell Margot? After work, I'm going to exercise. I'm good at my job.

782-843-7026

I play the piano. You look familiar. Do I know you? German soldiers marched through France. You don't need me.

782-843-7026

If you skip breakfast and keep lunch light, then in the evening you can have whatever you want. Hawaii is often referred to as "The Pearl of the Pacific." The staff at the company tried to cover up the truth, but soon it came to light. Edwin is three years older than his wife. The procession will make its start at the central square.

782-843-7026

Life is such a glorious experience, I treasure every moment of it and hope to live it to the fullest! Thad has never been kissed by Liza. As a child I often went fishing with my father. Prakash played the role of an old woman in the play. Michelle has been eating at that restaurant since he was a teenager. My mum has three dogs. People with agraphia can't write due to a brain injury. This could become a big problem. It was super embarrassing.

782-843-7026

I don't know how long I can stay. We drank all night. Linda Wood was standing at the door. Tell her to let the dog in. We will never know. I'm now busy writing a book.

782-843-7026

I won't turn my back on you again. I'll have to speak to my boss about that. Our train had already pulled out when we arrived at the station.

782-843-7026

Stuart wrote his name on every dirty car windshield in the parking lot. I think Charley is arrogant.

782-843-7026

Edwin disguised himself as a policeman. I'm tired of talking to you about this. I loved Boston. Dwayne is between jobs. This word means several different things. Torsten and Konrad both looked exhausted. I'm double-parked. Could you hurry it up? Don't look for us.

782-843-7026

Please try your best to avoid accidents. Who's going to take care of my dog while I'm gone? I can teach you how to repair a computer. What kind of dressing do you want? Damon hasn't even told Izumi his name yet.

782-843-7026

Hey, you're not Mah. If you ever touch me again, I'll kill you. It is time to study Japanese.

782-843-7026

Where did you put my suitcase? What will happen to our children if nuclear war breaks out? Marek is yelling at Lester. He built castles in the air all day. Keep in the shadows. We really should buy a new car, shouldn't we? Terri ran into the woods. Raanan squandered his inheritance on alcohol, women and fast cars. His contract runs for one more year. I read three kind of newspapers in order to keep abreast of the times.

782-843-7026

Everyone thinks the same thing. Lana took a cold shower this morning. I told Amigo I'd invite Jin to my party. Cynthia doesn't understand how to use a computer.

782-843-7026

You think you can make it to the table? Brush your teeth well. I won't be able to attend. It aims to furnish factories and homes with sophisticated robots. I believe that it's all a hoax. Siping is always asking me to get things for him. For a moment there, I thought he had gone mad. Joanne was bewildered. I'm hoping we can room together. My sister works at the United States Embassy in London.

782-843-7026

Your bicycle is better than mine. Laurie doesn't like Diet Cola. Lorraine jumped at the chance. Prepare your men. We're heading out at dawn. It's cruel to put a live lobster into a pot of boiling water. Gene has always been a quiet person.