His strange habit confounded them. Don't be so sure about that.

Are you enterprising?

The researchers believe they may have found the Holy Grail of cancer research.

It may be that he likes his job. I haven't read both his novels, but judging from the one I have read, he seems to be a promising writer. Peel the potatoes and carrots. The machine is lying idle. Is it possible for you to come to the office an hour earlier than usual tomorrow?

It looks as though we shall have to go without a holiday this year. I don't want to do anything else. Please let me take a look at the menu. PIPA is an acronym for the PROTECT IP Act. Wolfgang thought Shamim was with John.

The flowers will soon blossom. What is the price? Are we going by car or by taxi? We're trying. What do we know about him? In city after city, big public meetings were held. Would you please step back? "Can I use your dictionary?" "Yes, here you are." I was hoping we could do this without Denis. The results of a lie detector test are inadmissible in court.

Would I do something like that? Erick isn't the one who did this. Taurus told someone else our secret. That class had a substitute teacher for the first week of school. Oil has played an important part in the progress of civilization. What is she late for? This is quite possibly the greatest album ever! The rescued refugees were longing for freedom. I like the color of this car.

I met her in the store by accident. Just as Max predicted, our team lost. I think I broke his heart. It is easier to stay out than to get out. There is a start signal. Axel got angry at the children. The scene was burned into my memory. "Nooo!" yelled Sunil as Don spilled her glass of milk.

You're nothing but trouble.

He is master of this house. Cris was one of the people who helped us. Of course, I'll come back. My health makes me a very slow worker. Rob will need some persuasion. I can give you a lift if you like. That's the last thing I want. I put on my shoes. Piercarlo told me you had stopped by. I didn't speak with her.

By the way, I wonder how much of a hand Hiragawa MP plays in this matter? Learn these sentences. They're not mine. Here are two pencils: one is hard, and the other soft. Where'd you get to last night? Having heard his love confession, the girl blushed. Must be nice... Get her something to eat. John is sure, that fresh air is a good thing.

Why are you questioning me? Many goods are transported across the globe by ship. You'll lose everything. This is our primary target.

Straighten up! I remember him saying something about that. Starting next week, I'll be on the late shift. Have you ever taken a rest in your car? We need to remember to pick Lenny up at the station at 2:30. The announcer called for attention.