(785) 214-1773

I forgot to close the curtains. I got up an hour earlier than I usually do. Gigi came out to his parents when he was 24. I still need a lot of practice. I had a friend die recently. None of the flowers are plastic.

(785) 214-1773

I tried to keep from laughing. I am game for anything!

(785) 214-1773

That happened seventeen years before the Wright brothers flew for the first time. It was raining around Chicago. Yoko will go to Kyoto next week. I'm slightly worried about Rahul. He is rich and, moreover, well-born. We do our best.

(785) 214-1773

I've got inside information. What did Yvonne see? Dan's truck got stuck in the sand. There is too much noise in this disco. Leif will finish serving his sentence next month. She has some relation to that group. I brought you some aspirin. So, do you get it?

(785) 214-1773

He examined it from top to bottom. Cecilia is pleased at his success. His father wanted him to be a doctor. I want to send an airmail letter to Poland. Are you saying I was wrong? Let's look into the matter.

(785) 214-1773

Have you said anything to Amarth?

(785) 214-1773

He has a superficial knowledge of navigation.

(785) 214-1773

Dalton was good. It's going to get worse. Rudolph slid his guitar under his bed. This book seems very important to me. Bob smiled amiably. Maybe that's what it was. This is impermeable to water. I'm just trying to find her.

(785) 214-1773

There's no class today. I was in Boston three years ago. The Jacksons are visiting us tomorrow afternoon. Frustrated of not being the exclusive object of her desires anymore, Revised relegated Bryan. Birds feed on berries and corn seeds. I can not comply with your request. I'm glad I'm not him. Right now, I'm more worried what may happen to you than what may happen to me.

(785) 214-1773

I share the room with my sister. Some of the girls in our class don't have boyfriends. Whenever we talk, he gets my adrenaline going. I just bought it last week. Do you think Raymond has any chance of being elected class president? I mean Jesus, Rakhal!

(785) 214-1773

Who is the most beautiful girl in the class? Spring is a pleasant season. He changed his mind daily. Jackye and Howard are both thirty. Sailing around the world would be an experience of a lifetime. I've written to them. I hope I never have to go back to Boston. Ira is frustrated. It's pretty simple.

(785) 214-1773

How do you read the last word on the third line? She pretended to be asleep during the debate.

(785) 214-1773

Are you a Filipino? Wolfgang is obviously having a good time. That's dumb. Sergei agreed to participate in the robbery. Kiss me if you really love me. His car spun out of control going around the curve. When the girl was lost, her parents appealed to the public for information. The voyage lasted 14 months. I think we can catch her. I used to dream about being a successful businessman.

(785) 214-1773

Suzan did what he had to do. Thank you for breakfast. I catch the flu every year. According to a survey, 1 thousand million people are suffering from poverty in the world. Make sure you don't listen too loud with these new earphones! He's as big as I am.

(785) 214-1773

Did you go to a concert in Germany? I want to get out here as soon as I can. Just don't drop it. Adam and Jarl quickly got into their car and drove away. That girl over there is looking at you. Louie works for NASA. I want to know your opinion. That's very generous. Jane has been quiet and moody for the past few days. The first casualty of every war is the truth.