785-214-1773

Have you ever read this? I haven't completely given up the idea. They are going to get married tomorrow. My heaven is never enough. Nothing else can go wrong. Have you been studying for two hours? What's your interest in this? Children were different from her. Nothing gave her greater pleasure than to watch her son growing up.

785-214-1773

He was always faithful to his wife. Al isn't buying it and neither is Stanley. This order is to be obeyed to the letter.

785-214-1773

I go swimming every chance I get. I don't want your business. I really want them near me. Come what may, I am prepared for it. He wrote his comments in the margin of the composition. The field was full of lavender flowers. I just told Carol the truth. I'm thinking of getting me one of those.

785-214-1773

This party is sick. The cat curled up in front of the fire. Would you like tea or something? Don't you think that you should tell her about this? How long have you been in Boston?

785-214-1773

Shean pretended she was sick to avoid going to school.

785-214-1773

I see no reason for us to do what Samuel told us to do. Donnie is one of the best singers I've ever heard. He scratched his arm with the nail. What're you guys planning on doing later? Turn it off. He is my friend. Do you guys know him? Panama is a piker compared to Fifth Avenue. How quickly the visions of genius become the canned goods of intellectuals. The students seem bored.

785-214-1773

You're the last hope for humanity. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? Is he coming home at six o'clock?

785-214-1773

How does Rayan do this? I'm not interested in finding out who my birth parents are. Here the weather is very beautiful. I always wanted to be different. Did you plan that with him?

785-214-1773

That's just my way of saying things, dude. It always puzzles me that non-native speakers think they can decide if shit sounds natural or weird unless, of course, it has evident grammatical errors or the wording is fucked up. I can't take it anymore! Will anyone really care? I didn't want to look foolish. Don't worry so much! For quite an esteemed expert such as myself, it's peasy lemon squeezy! I've had an extremely stressful day. She didn't run fast enough to catch the bus. Brian is supposed to know everything. Christmas is a good time to market new toys. You'll have it in June? 'June bride' has a nice ring, doesn't it?

785-214-1773

You can always come back. Who's your favorite fictional character? What else did you throw away? Betty is a dancing teacher. Nancy is a hard girl for me to deal with. I had my fill of turkey at the Thanksgiving dinner.

785-214-1773

I need someone who will truly love me.

785-214-1773

We have a margin of just five minutes to change trains. I felt my heart beating violently. I feel lucky to have been chosen. Why did you break up with Jane? He makes it a point to speak clearly and graphically. He always talks turkey about any problem. It was an amazing experience. They gave me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

785-214-1773

She made up her mind.