Have you finished dinner? Owen and Syun are as different as night and day. What you did to Dwayne was cruel. Can you state the facts to his face? I'm very thankful for that. I'm kind of busy right now, Marek. This is a little confusing. Can you promise me you won't do that? The government decided to impose a special tax on very high incomes.

Tomorrow is fine. My telephone number is 789. I just solved the puzzle. It's so improbable. Maurice is suicidal. Sri Lanka is a beautiful island. I'm still here in Boston.

Many of my friends preferred to study German instead of Spanish. I tried to warn you. Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not. Hui has asthma. I doubt Lester would be that foolish. Where's the closest pharmacy? In Spain, there's a popular belief that when you sneeze, you have to say "Jesus" for the soul to return to the body.

You aren't stupid. Cut us some slack. We appreciate your help. Who told you that you could park here? Hello, I am Bashir. Teri had nothing to do with that mess.

She wanted to test her husband, but she couldn't have made a worse move. I want to speak in Lojban.

I think I can handle it from here. This message is for them. We went out for breakfast. He took a taxi to get there in time. Dan didn't even appear remorseful. There was a danger of civil war. I can imagine that. Dan checked the weather forecast before taking off. I'm going to go and see a film. Do you want to come? Put the kettle on the fire.

Twelve musicians constitute the society. What else did you tell him? Rex thinks I'm jealous. Kieran came racing down the stairs. A handsome young stranger tried to cut in when I was dancing with my boyfriend. Tammy never minded me wearing his clothes. If all goes smoothly, I can make two or three pieces a day. That's so rude. I have never gone to America.

I was reading a letter when he entered. I don't want to discuss Kyu's problems with you. What do you feel like eating? I asked how you were. She has a friendly appearance.

I wonder what Arthur's salary is. Reid hasn't seen Kylo more than five or six time in the past twelve years. I assume that it's okay with you if I take one of them. You were at home yesterday. There are three trees in the yard. That sounds pretty dumb. Ninja and I are married.

What public equipment is there? It is dangerous for you to travel to a foreign country by yourself. Tor had once been madly in love with Rupert. I have gotten a respite. I've waited for more than a week. The 2016 World Chess Championship is being held in New York City, from Nov. 11 to Nov. 30. I don't see that there's a choice.

The use of antibiotics is ineffective in the treatment of a virus. Earnie doesn't have enough money to pay all his bills. Joachim was untrustworthy. I see a book on the desk. The wife and son of the statesman died three years ago.

Kinch chased the mugger and caught him. Did you tell Tricia what we talked about? He hates me. And I hate him! Kolkka pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket.

Why does everybody think that? If that is true, then he is not responsible for the accident.

Why did you show it to me? Where did you park them? Mysore is in the next room trying to get some sleep. I bet you didn't drink it. I'm very busy today. Have you discussed this problem with Annie? Uncle Vasya gave me a painting as a gift. What's your excuse, Darren? Becky took her necklace off. Matt took a bath last night.

She can speak both English and German. I met him about noon. Have you ever dreamt about Taninna? Whatever happens, don't open that door. I'm waiting for the ferry. How long were you sick? No one seems to be telling the truth. The dress is made of a thin fabric. He was puzzled at the question.