I can't tell whether it's raining or not. I would very much appreciate receiving a copy of the book. Joseph is going to do the right thing.

This victory alone is not the change we seek. Nothing interesting happens in this small town.

He's raking it in. I admire the culture and the politeness of the Germans. I'm out riding my bike. Can we postpone the trip?

There is nothing to hinder me. Too bad you couldn't come to the party. She was seated between Graeme and Vistlik. Cookie needs a walk. Why don't you go to Boston? This is tasteless. Cathrin has really helped me. She went to Germany for the purpose of studying music.

I'm not sure what she was thinking. He noticed that I was there.

The exact same thing happened to one of my friends. Her brother is married, but he doesn't have children. I wonder if Sergeant has ever considered buying a smaller car. Let's see what Mikael says. We had a bar of gold stolen. I'm very hungry; where can I find something to eat? Everybody is focused. Which of you will try it first?

He found out the secret. He carried out his diplomatic mission with success. He as well as I is a member of the club. Your privacy is important to us. My uncle and aunt like spending their summer vacation at a seaside resort. They go sea-bathing everyday during their stay. Wilmer leaped from the high cliff into the raging waters of the river below.

You have everything you want, don't you? Linux Deepin is another wonderful Linux distribution.

The pipe burst due to great pressure. I'm sanding the shed today. I'm just so grateful for you. English has become my favorite subject. That won't help. Oh stop, that tickles! It was very exciting.

Norm doesn't know whether the concert went well or not. Shaw and Lorien were walking down the path with fishing poles slung over their shoulders. Don't close the door! Colin is a dim-witted but good-hearted fellow. Are you disappointed? Linda will try to have her own way in everything. Have you ever had a long distance relationship? You're on the home page.