I'm going out for a walk because the weather today is marvelous. Benson is quite careful, isn't he? I heard about the problems Niels caused. Joubert and Donovan spent a lot of time together when they were kids. Panzer told Torsten that she had the prettiest eyes he'd ever seen. I know that life is short. Please, don't be noisy. Sofia was an imbecile.

Most analysts expected that Marsh's offer would set off a new round of bidding for Norman. I'm tired of dealing with you. I like to study at the local coffee shop.

I've thought of it a lot. He behaves as if he were insane. So you talked to Donald? I didn't like this game until I started winning. Could you please tell me why you love her?

Does Wolf get migraines often?

Shahid is certain. The wart on my thumb bled badly after picking at it all afternoon. I want to know where she went. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of.

I'm sorry, but you need to leave.

How fast she swims! Is that Duncan's coat? A growing number of people are walking in front of traffic and being run over while texting.

Don't cut young trees. I don't think Kiki has to worry about Emma anymore. Excuse me for a second. I have already been waiting for him for several years. I'm in the toilet.

Let's bounce. She got into hot water when her boyfriend called her at work. Was Varda in Boston last week? So long as our relationship is defined by our differences, we will empower those who sow hatred rather than peace, and who promote conflict rather than the cooperation that can help all of our people achieve justice and prosperity.

He saw the accident on the way to school. A baby has no moral compass.

Kathleen's statements turned out to be true. The foreign minister attended the talks. Are you out of work? I think she made up that story. He's snoring and we're studying.