(786) 479-0407

I'll do it by all means.

(786) 479-0407

I'd say Harry was only bluffing. Shutoku wrung out the towel.

(786) 479-0407

Happy are those who love flowers. Do you want my advice? I'm not signing it. I must admit that I snore. I have three sisters.

(786) 479-0407

That's the reason I don't like Nguyen. We need action. That would be ideal. That's funny and horrifying at the same time. Since when do you listen to my phone calls?

(786) 479-0407

I'll have him go right away. You'll stay in my hotel. I want to send an airmail letter to Poland. Let's hold that thought. She may have missed the 7:00 train. He amused us with a funny story.

(786) 479-0407

The Bill of Rights amended the U.S. Constitution. He helped Vic. There goes my class teacher. Francois rolled out of bed at 6:30, shuffled into the kitchen and put two slices of bread into the toaster. The concert was a success. I suggest you get a good night's sleep. Frankly speaking, I don't want to work with him. The slaves were working like so many ants. The men entered the warehouse with their guns drawn. We're glad to have you here.

(786) 479-0407

I think that Irish is not a difficult language. I need someone who can speak French. "Marco!" "Polo!"

(786) 479-0407

It's not like I haven't tried. I don't have a cent. If I set the language to "French (Canada)," then it comes out as "courriel;" but if I set it to "French (France)," it appears as "e-mail." Yeah, I'm interested.

(786) 479-0407

Do you like my new shirt? This is by far the tallest building in this city. I'm going to miss you. There is something that Kylo didn't tell Maria. No one knows what happened. Even the greatest scholar can't solve that. Sylvan will be late for dinner. Nobody loves war.

(786) 479-0407

Try and get some sleep. This is not a job for an amateur. Are you sure you're sick?

(786) 479-0407

He has a gun. It was just like you said it would be. Where in Australia are you from? I hope Sandy is wrong. They discussed the matter at large. I've never been to Spain.

(786) 479-0407

If you act like a child, you will be treated as such. Please accept my sincerest condolences. What do you want from them? Sundar is taking the kids to school.

(786) 479-0407

The street was teeming with people. You hid behind the tree. Looks like we're in a fine mess now. Elwood dropped out of school and started working when he was thirteen. We need to water the flowers. Great bulk does not always mean great weight. I felt tired from having worked for hours. The act of having intercourse stimulates blood flow to the vagina and keeps it healthy.

(786) 479-0407

Alejandro is old enough to know better. You need to top up your Oyster Card. I'll return your books as soon as possible. If I visit Nara again, I will have visited it four times. That's absolutely wrong. Vladimir put his hat on and went outside. You won't be needing this anymore.

(786) 479-0407

He was granted permission to go home early. Take the kids to school. This isn't about you.

(786) 479-0407

It's only a small setback. I'd like to go with you, but I really can't. I was expecting it to be a bad book, but damn me if it wasn't quite good after all. Lonhyn is a bright boy. My stomach is grumbling. Cathrin likes jelly donuts.

(786) 479-0407

He is living with his friend for the time being. What do you take me for?! What've you done with Kamel?

(786) 479-0407

Not too spicy. Take down the main points of the speech. I am tired and I want to go home.

(786) 479-0407

A computer is a modern device. Last night he came to the party with Jane. The war lasting for years impoverished the country. He left his students these famous words. What did she really mean by that?