(786) 631-0013

I can't ask them now. The man's shirts are in the closet.

(786) 631-0013

We were all astonished to hear the news. If he could speak English, I would employ him right away. That's why I got you this. It's time you knew how I feel. The end of the world is coming. He had gone there to help garbage workers strike peacefully for better pay and working conditions. I just hung up the phone. Hey, Ken'ichi, come along that drain pipe. I'll pull you up. This works pretty well.

(786) 631-0013

I never listened to it.

(786) 631-0013

Floyd was worried about you.

(786) 631-0013

Swallowing and throat-clearing can be a sign that someone is lying. Bob asked the teacher some questions. If you come with your friends I'll be made happier. Macintosh is a type of computer operating system. His pride won't allow him to ask questions. Moore might talk to you. I regret that I can't understand what you have said in English Blayne helped his friends find a place to live.

(786) 631-0013

Are we almost finished? No matter how hard you may try, you won't succeed so easily. I think we did a pretty good job. Yes, Bob helped me. A talent agency represents actors. Example is the best precept.

(786) 631-0013

I often make mistakes when speaking in French. If you think that's necessary, you should do it. I should've read the original work before watching the movie. You're spending too much time on the computer. I met her when I was in Boston. I gave them clothing and some food. Do what he tells you. I should like to join the cricket club.

(786) 631-0013

Plastic ate the apple. Jesse insisted on speaking. You said that you wanted to go. Do you live in this dorm?

(786) 631-0013

Paul made a lot of money last year. Karen certainly hasn't told Pierre yet. That isn't funny at all. I did not watch TV but studied English last night. I need a secretary who can speak French.

(786) 631-0013

You do fine work. The bomb was defused by the bomb squad. I had a revelation. That woman was almost always in a bad mood. Many people drink their coffee black with sugar. I searched for a book with many pictures. This is not exactly my idea of having fun. They say they need help. What's wrong with them? The police assembled a lot of evidence against him.

(786) 631-0013

Even smart folks become absent-minded at times. Price took some money out of his wallet and gave it to Annard. An espresso doppio to drink inside. Rudolph did good work today.

(786) 631-0013

I hope Brenda can help me. The police officers arrested the burglar. We must sleep at least seven hours a day. You may as well know the truth. The man pleaded for mercy, but he was sentenced to twenty years in prison for his crime. Between you and me, he was dismissed for bribery. She shall come here.

(786) 631-0013

We have all kinds of time. What if they don't like me? I'm not trying to say anything.

(786) 631-0013

Some children do not like vegetables. Human stupidity is international. It's a beautiful night, isn't it? Father named me Kazunari. I invited a Chinese friend to my apartment.

(786) 631-0013

Shatter loves getting whipped. It's for you that I came. They lie all the time. She takes after her mother. Kee has been caught. That would be a huge waste of money. I don't think we can see each other anymore.

(786) 631-0013

I am amused by the idea of commanding by saying "Be a snail!". This cloth feels like velvet. Rapid and remarkable advances have been made in medicine.

(786) 631-0013

The box is empty. But give it a touch. Am I going to have a false tooth or a crown? The prosecution could not prove which of the twins had committed the crime. Gravity brings everything down to Earth. I congratulated him on passing the entrance exam. If all goes according to plan, it just might work. I thought I put it in the car. This makes good human relations.

(786) 631-0013

We visited St. Petersburg and Moscow. He shall receive a talent as reward. I'll go see what I can find out about Pedro. Depending on which you think of as the main point, either is OK. Boston is worth seeing. Let them take care of it.

(786) 631-0013

I was at that meeting. We see. Do you want to keep it? We've got what we need here. He was assailed with doubts. I'm just trying to help Ima out.