(800) 267-7899

I have some information for Morgan. Well, aren't you glad to see me? We got rid of everything. New Zealand is known as "The Shaky Isles" because of its location on the margin of two colliding tectonic plates. The restaurant we went to wasn't as expensive as I expected it to be. Would you like to leave a message for him? I remember the man's face but I can't call his name to mind. They drifted down the river.

(800) 267-7899

Swamy is lying in bed, fast asleep. I want to tell her. Sometimes it's just best to avoid topics that might be controversial. Some people never learn. Eliot is considered very reliable. Michel took a key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. Her house is surrounded by a white fence. Raman thinks Christophe knows where John is. How many times have I told you guys to stay out of my room? Are you and Dominick still together?

(800) 267-7899

As the coach won't leave until quarter past seven, I'll call our friends first and then write some postcards. She despises Todd. We all consider that your idea is impractical. I can't convince her. Arne is in the back of the auditorium. Go down this road until you get to a traffic light and then turn left. My mother cut my hair too short. She grew up in the German Democratic Republic. This is the place where the battle took place. He has a sharp eye for jewels.

(800) 267-7899

Lindsay's husband doesn't blame her for his problems. What shall we have for dinner? Earthquakes may occur at any moment. Tollefsen refused my request. Johan pretended he was my brother. I find him extremely intelligent. I wasn't making fun of him. The mountain is green.

(800) 267-7899

Jack's car is a recent model. I'll vouch for Mikey. Tons of waste are produced every day in the country. Sarah is the third one in line.

(800) 267-7899

It's worth the price. We have been studying English for three years now. Does the soil suit vegetables? That cake was delicious. We chose a hotel near the subway. My fingers are numb. How're you doing today? I do not believe in centrism.

(800) 267-7899

Last night, I recorded all the sounds I made while I was sleeping. It is very impolite of her to decline his invitation. I got my driver's license today. If you're going to do this, you'd better hurry. People learn from me. I was shy. I'm too old for that. You should throw those away. I can't believe it's that simple.

(800) 267-7899

I need to be alone. Izumi found Sridhar fascinating. Pay attention to me. There was a crack in the mirror. Konrad didn't show up for dinner. Carlos may have already left for Boston. He can not have gone to school.

(800) 267-7899

I'll pick you up in ten minutes. Are you currently taking any kind of medication? He was the champion for three years. Farmers have to get used to dealing with the variability of the weather.

(800) 267-7899

Why were you asking me all those questions about Judge? I know how I am. The weather changed suddenly. An elderly person was resting under a tree.

(800) 267-7899

We wouldn't want to do that. He is twelve years old. He is tall for his age. Troy is treating a patient. I said yes. Give me a little time to think it over. How come pumpkins are traditional on Halloween?

(800) 267-7899

It would be virtually impossible to convince Eddie to come along with us. I should think she is under thirty. New Zealand is called "Aotearoa" in Maori. The difference between the two "yes" may be greater than between "yes" and "no".

(800) 267-7899

Please introduce me to the attractive girl who is talking with Jill. I kept telling Simon to calm down. He said the words in a very small voice. My roommate's having a party. He grew a lot in no time at all.

(800) 267-7899

What is your occupation? I want to study Hebrew. He came out to his guests dressed as a woman. Let's start at 2:30. I had strange dreams last night. I can seldom find time for reading. Dan decided to leave town. The boy screamed for help, but couldn't make himself heard.

(800) 267-7899

He badly exaggerated his ability to achieve a breakthrough. Why was Rajarshi not at the meeting? The thief set his eyes on that house. Brett sleeps with his window open. That's nice to know. I told you I was married. Water is a source of life. Ken beat me at chess. Julianto is never going to let you go to Boston with Caroline.

(800) 267-7899

We are on the same boat. We can't just leave him here. The burglar must have entered the mansion from the roof.

(800) 267-7899

We're very busy. Can I sleep on the couch? It is no use going there. What are you giving Charlene for his birthday? Sharan is now married to Susan. They can wait.

(800) 267-7899

He is far from telling a lie. I went back to work.

(800) 267-7899

There don't say it it's forbiden, but it's mandatory.