That's a whole different matter. Why can't we tell him? Sober drivers are people too. For the time being, we don't need anything. Needless to say, diligence is a key to happiness. Clark is in his room packing up his stuff.

Interpreting is the most important part in translation.

Kelly was lonely without Old. My husband is a compulsive gambler. What can I do? She is very much afraid of dogs. I'm pretty sure that tower is 330 meters tall. The elephant's meal is enough to feed lakhs of ants. Janet hasn't called you, has he? You must put up with your new post for the present.

Lila thinks your ideas are stupid. I didn't blame you for hitting him. Ahmet has already done everything we asked him to do. I don't want to lose any time. You didn't do enough research. If something happened to you, I don't know what I'd do.

Who was the telephone invented by?

Give me time to finish this. That looks expensive. A UFO is flying in the sky. I stopped to get gas on my way home. Did you see a brown wallet around here?

Would you like a cup of milk? The mother's mother is a nurse.

Have you been standing there the whole time? We arrive to the theater.

He became more and more famous as a critic. I heard that Vic is sick. No tickets are needed.

Adlai and Lynne took turns standing guard. His father died in the war and his mother raised him and his siblings by herself. No, I didn't sleep with him.

You shouldn't run around with a toothbrush in your mouth. In his spare time, Guy keeps busy as a troll in internet forums.

Cathy says this is the best he can do. Museums do a pretty good job preserving history. If you had followed my advice, you wouldn't be in such a fix now. Can you come at ten on May second? My nephew was accustomed to staying up late. Lex always dreamed of becoming a bounty hunter. I said drop your gun! The river is in high spate. He has a ring. The riot got out of hand.

Many of Guantanamo's interrogators were trained torturers. A spoilsport is a person who ruins other people's fun.

There's someone here. Don't tell me how to spend my money. He's an expert kisser. Are you sure this is absolutely necessary? The father asked for revenge against the man who deflowered his daughter.

Did it hurt? Does anyone need a lift home? It was raining last night. We don't think the job is done. There's a big black truck parked in your driveway. It was decided that the old building be pulled down. There isn't anybody else. What's the matter now, Eugene? I want Gideon here first thing tomorrow. I might be home late.