Kristi says he drinks to forget. It was obvious that Marsha was trying to get Jennifer's attention.

Would you like to sit down?

She half dragged, half carried the log. They're going to be fine. We help anyone who needs it. He is not a liar at heart. Jim wants whipping for insulting me. My daughter is in the hospital because she was injured in a traffic accident. It's Mother's Day today.

Remember that you will die. He heard that. Just go talk to him. The exercises are simple and effective.

He says that raw vegetables are healthier. It's time to put the children to bed. This ticket allows you to stop over at any station. Their job is to connect the computers to the network. It is a pity that you can not come. You are safe here. We could all learn something from him. You are one disturbed woman! I'll be counting on you.

That's plenty. Phillip will go to the supermarket for you and buy whatever you need. It struck like a bombshell! He slept until ten o'clock. He hasn't read the book yet. They hated you.

How long have you been a teacher? They regret not having valued the days of their youth more. Philippe is in his prime. Disney strip-mines the world's fairy tales for ideas and then sues people for intellectual property infringement. In this course, we'll spend time helping you sound more like a native speaker.

Metin was afraid to tell her parents. No one suspected. When was the last time you used a toll road? Brian bought some lipstick for Kate. How important? What do you think of your own face? What are some good books to read? Horst is a ballerina.

Kevan went to the hospital. Didn't your uncle die in this house? I relaxed at home last Sunday. I need to go to my hotel, the Hilton hotel! Are you able to speak French? He is considered an extraordinarily gifted pianist. I enjoy sipping on a margarita with salt around the rim. I don't have time for this kind of nonsense. Some of the seams of the dress were held together only loosely by basting stitches, pending the final fitting.

He kept calm in the face of the danger. I found it difficult to be kind to others. I have seen a shooting star once. There's a pay phone over there. Emmett's favorite singer is always changing.

Does Arnold Schwarzenegger visit Austria? Claudio will know. Have you already paid for everything? It works like a dream.

I wish I were more like Seenu. Why did you buy an Italian car?

Play another song for us. He is absorbed in his manga magazine.

Arlene bought a pair of black dress shoes yesterday. It's incredible that your mother speaks six languages! No one has failed. I knitted a sweater for him. I will be loved. Their voices sound similar over the phone. First come, first serve. I think we need a doggy bag. I don't know what he is like.

Our project fell through. I wish you could've been there. We'd better go look for them. Is that what you meant? Can I talk to you for a sec?

The Canadian women's hockey team won the gold medal. How do you say "hello" in French? "Do you want to be a millionaire?" "Who doesn't?"

Betsy should move to Boston. Blaine knows everything about cars. What's the minimum wage in Ghana? Time seemed to stop. You mustn't format this floppy disk. They would pretend to hate her. The candle smells nice. InoTV is a Russian-language news channel.

My grandfather was quite a learned man for his time and place but he just wasn't cut out to be a businessman. You're going to have to try harder. I've lost track of who I am. I think I'd like to stay here. Do you recognise the person in this picture? I am just dying for a Coke right now. I thought you were Patty. Come here and give me a hug. She closely resembles her mother.

You're better than me. This bus will take you to the village.