(800) 721-4621

A subject is missing in the relative clause. My letter must have gone astray in the mail. What's your favorite Japanese word? I hardly have any money. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. There isn't a life guard at the beach.

(800) 721-4621

I disliked the idea of the necessary call, but it had to be done. I want to stay. Milner seems to want this as badly as Kamiya does. Lea definitely has a crush on her. Ti drove Trent home in his sports car. Their way of thinking is old-fashioned. Please be merciful. Iceland used to belong to Denmark. What's the name of the mountain range? Today he is a talkative guy who is native in three languages: Spanish (mom), Arabic (dad), and Swedish (the others).

(800) 721-4621

Ozan is rather shy, isn't he? It's really beautiful. Dion speaks several languages. I know what your first thought was. Don't be afraid to talk to her. I remember you appeared on television once. Would you mind giving me a minute? She resembles her mother in face.

(800) 721-4621

A good idea came into my mind. Patronise your own. The Sun is over 300,000 times more massive than the Earth. Sarah says he heard Raghu and John arguing.

(800) 721-4621

You're going to wreck your eyesight if you play games all the time. A menacing thunderstorm has appeared on radar.

(800) 721-4621

Why did you come back? That's what I always say. I managed to get out of the crowd. Nicolette shouldn't be here without one of his parents. There are a good many reasons why you shouldn't do it.

(800) 721-4621

They were out late drinking. We can see you. Stevan spent the afternoon with his father. The scholarship enabled him to study abroad. Do you think I think of myself as an idiot? She drank a cup of milk. Patricia was a good cook. I saw a girl with long hair. Rodger pointed out the mistakes that Subra had made.

(800) 721-4621

Sorrel isn't as smart as his older brother. I consider this temporary. The noise woke me up. I love French.

(800) 721-4621

Miriam should definitely start worrying about losing his job. He left his wife and his three children to live with another woman. Don't lose your temper whatever he may say. Everybody knew Lorenzo was dying. We've got three whole hours. I'm not the only one who thinks Marc shouldn't be doing that. I will tell you right now,.

(800) 721-4621

I've been here over a year. Christopher asked George what kind of books she liked to read. We're freaks. Do you really think it won't happen?

(800) 721-4621

Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. Half a loaf is better than no bread. He's got a knack for annoying me. Win sat very still. My hopes revived. Beware of thieves. The road was gray with dust. You don't have the qualifications to lead a group. They talk all the time. Do you want to go out for breakfast?

(800) 721-4621

The concert hall was so jam-packed there wasn't room to breathe. Everyone is very proud of you. He didn't come to work with his car.