800-721-4621

I went to see a movie with Hal after school. I was negligent. The dog sniffed the sick. Lum sold all his land. I am wearing an orange t-shirt and green pants.

800-721-4621

This law is paternalistic. The girls wanted to meet white boys because the Asian ones were going out with white girls.

800-721-4621

You will say and do things your parents said and did, even if you swore you would never do them. We should've bought three bottles of wine.

800-721-4621

He played tennis yesterday. Piotr has absolute trust in Hui. What are you hiding from me? Can you stay till 2:30? His music makes me dream. Have you started learning English? I bought it for ten dollars. Are you sure Po won't mind if I sleep in his bed? The word yes never escapes his lips. I'm sorely puzzled.

800-721-4621

We always have options. Even Shean is a little surprised. Please tell Stewart what needs to be done. Are you really that busy?

800-721-4621

Is your room clean? Don't let Rathnakumar hurt Sally. Alexis is facing criminal charges. She is gone. He only eats fruit. I did not see anyone in the street.

800-721-4621

Don't shout at me. Soccer played throughout the world today is closest to the original football. The accused was absolved from the crime. I have some time. Joachim is due back Monday.

800-721-4621

I buy newspapers every day. Sorry, I'm 30 minutes late because I overslept. I'll be able to afford a week's vacation this summer.

800-721-4621

It'd be good.

800-721-4621

Uranus' atmosphere is made up of hydrogen, helium, and methane. Let's start from lesson 10. I'd like two scoops of ice cream in a cone, please. Greg wasn't one of the group. What are you cooking inside the pressure pot?

800-721-4621

It's an African country, so you may think the climate is very hot. Can we talk to you a second? Nils moved out of his parents' place. The dog is trained to watch for thieves. Dan didn't expect to find much about Linda's past. Where's the nearest coffee shop?

800-721-4621

I'll tell them tomorrow. The future is closer than you think. We've made many improvements.

800-721-4621

It may not be amiss to give this advice. Tuan is very busy. If I am what I have and if I lose what I have who then am I? I live just two steps away from here. I need to renew my subscription. Dying is not the opposite of living: we spend our life living while we don't spend our death dying. This room is anything but warm.