I have a vague recollection. I'm taking a vacation from July 20 through August 8. I'll be staying at Erik's.

Monica spoiled all my plans. I think you'd better tell Damon. Fletcher jumped.

A clocktower is full of an assortment of doodads and doohickies. Joyce showed me a picture of his grandmother.

I'll still love you no matter what. Their son claims to see ghosts. The level of English instruction in Israel is very low. Our boat won by two lengths. The sun is above me. Marlena became curious. It's slightly windy. The grass was soft. I am surprised by a lot of the things he does.

Liza asked me what had become of Uri. It is enough for one day. He needs answers. She is unsociable. She asserted that she was right. She looked after my children last night. There are many people who don't like me. Olof said something to Jingbai in French.

Having reached the rank of prime minister, and with the enthusiastic support of the masses, it seems he is able to wield presidential powers. Are you sure we should pursue this? I'll leave you two alone. I had a really nice time tonight. An argument broke out between her and her son. If he could go to the concert, he would be glad. What would you do if you were in my place? Liber is sitting on a picnic blanket. Meehan said he didn't want anything to drink.

Traveling is a lot of fun. Please don't smoke too much. I, too, like candy. Christopher wasn't scared of anything. I didn't mean to wake her up. He gave her a warning against driving too fast. You can help stop that. Hello, Chicago!

When I give you an order, I expect it to be carried out. The weather was delightful. I'm going out to get something to eat. He is a man who I supposed was incapable of such cruelty. We gather here once a week. Did you speak to my father yesterday? This chimney has begun to draw badly. I wasn't the one who hired her.

The U.S. General Custer was defeated at the Battle of the Little Bighorn by Native Americans on June 25, 1876. I like the way she smiles. He's within his rights. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Manny didn't win the race, ruining his perfect record. I really like the sound of a harpsichord. She is not less beautiful than her sister.

Shankar has a sister who is a lawyer. In addition, there have been changes in husband-wife relationships. I don't think Gil will be using this. I want you to tell me what you plan to do. His new book will appear next month. I could use a drink.

That scientist wrote a lot of science texts. We can just about read each other's minds. They went to an expensive restaurant for lunch. Ricardo came in carrying a grocery bag. So it's not something you enjoy? Kory is mad because I let you help me.

You are now old enough to support yourself. I don't want to spend my vacations locked inside my house. I can't just leave him. Don't even think about it! Andrew said it can be repaired. He always kept an open mind about his future career.

This fish is delicious. I'm not a cop. I expect him to be here by three. Why are you sorry for something you haven't done? When I praised her son she listened very carefully.

Can a non-native English speaker ever win a debate against a native speaker at the highest levels of debate? Are you dating him? I don't know what I'd do without you. It felt nice. Julian is a little emotional. Have you guys seen her today?

He moved to Canada. Today is this boy's birthday. Pete said he wanted to get some sleep. Not every question deserves an answer. Bees always buzz near the kitchen window. Elizabeth wanted information. I asked him to be here by six. She felt dazed. Field hockey is not very popular in China.

Administrator and moderators are working for the best language tool, Tatoeba Project. Here, see what you can do. Don't thank me now. The two of you are the most annoying people I've ever met. I figured I might be able to help. Let me know what you think. Let's go wake him up. He got to school just in time. You're turning red.

If you want to lose weight, the best thing to do is to eat properly and get a lot of exercise. I don't think the house is as big as we hoped. Get off my property. We don't even know what Phillip wants. Nici complained about the excessive noise. Most of the dogs are alive. I don't think Adam will mind. I'll give it to you for 15.000 Guaranis. Would you like anything else?

Vassos stabbed Carolyn in the back. His resignation as Prime Minister came as a surprise. Helge knows you'll never forgive him. Is Buddhism a religion or a philosophy?