800-878-2303

She's a girl. How do you explain this?

800-878-2303

Ralf is a respectable businessman.

800-878-2303

Tell me how you really feel. Her diaries formed the basis of the book she later wrote. Bart said that he didn't mean to be late. Have you ever changed a diaper before? They both turned and stared at Matti. Novo loves shoes with high heels. This shouldn't be so hard. I'm never going to be able to do this.

800-878-2303

I know! You don't need me to tell you that. I'm still running a little bit late. She interrupted him while he was speaking to my father.

800-878-2303

This is the restaurant where she worked. It's a hostile environment. I do believe it's for the greater good.

800-878-2303

He turned out to be a real disappointment after we went through hell and high water to find him. Himawan is the only one who understands me.

800-878-2303

What else was in the basket? I thought I'd be able to recognize Samuel. Please wait until tomorrow morning. Hotta baked Roxana an apple pie. I'm pretty demanding. The baby fell asleep. We made a mistake. "That doesn't happen much, does it?" "Actually, it happens quite often." Are you in a band? What would become of our city if an earthquake were to hit it?

800-878-2303

Keeping early hours is good for the health. Hume was sitting all by himself. She may not come here tomorrow. She is a fox.

800-878-2303

How often, in a week, do you take a bath? The roof is very low. I believe you've met him. I have a Jewish neighbor. She benefited from the sound investment. Tomoko bounced happily out the door. Because there's a red-throated loon on the coin. Can you tell me the code for Paris, please?

800-878-2303

They continued working.

800-878-2303

I should've told you. Do you think you'll be back by 2:30? You can express the sentence this way. Maybe we can talk to Brett. Man can do what he wills but he cannot will what he wills. Josh isn't as skinny as he used to be. I'll give you a ride to our home. Has she got married before?

800-878-2303

There is a mistake in her composition. I need you to unlock my computer. I'm going to see him. Please just leave. Huashi is over 80 kilos. The problem is not so much the cost as the time. It wouldn't be too hard to design a new website for you. Shane didn't believe what Alain said.

800-878-2303

At the square, a crowd surrounded and listened to the street singers. Is there anything we can do? Kit has been gone for almost a year.

800-878-2303

Milo didn't eat lunch with us. A computer is a complex machine. I don't like Boston that much. Niall bought a new set of headphones. The facts speak for themselves.

800-878-2303

Cindy found out where Nathan lives. Those girls look like guys. I'm glad you moved back. He could face a ten-year prison term. Could you turn the music down? Dorothy didn't know where to go to buy a ticket for Hurf's concert. I'll ask my father for money.

800-878-2303

Let's take a short rest here. My legs are tired and I can't walk any more. I don't worry about them. I was ashamed of what I had done to my benefactor. Traveling on business is stressful. Worth a bump ! Dale got off the bike and started to run. You really are tall, aren't you?

800-878-2303

Mohammad said I needed a nickname. I have yet to find a perfect husband. Your English composition leaves nothing to be desired. Did you really tell Hank you hated him? I'll give you each thirty dollars. Fred asked Pratt a question in French. I think Micky is skinny.

800-878-2303

Eddie gave me a big bear hug.