The children ate first. Don't you think that Vistlik was a little weird? In two years, the company has more than doubled in size. Tony told me what I should say. Why has your perspective changed so much? I came to pick up Max and drive him home. Don't worry. I'll take care of it for you. I was as surprised as Deirdre was.

Did you find what you were looking for?

I'm not surprised to hear that Monty doesn't like Kolkka. I don't know Cindy well enough to ask him to do that. There are many wildflowers here.

Eddie and I are classmates. Why should I help him? I remembered it. This building has been condemned. You really should stay. He didn't want to get in trouble.

Can you imagine what'll happen if Leith sees you? I'm the one who dreamed about Suwandi. It's easy to see the fireworks from over there. It was already late; my sister, however, had still not yet returned; and I grew slowly restless. Man is judged by his courage, woman by her charm. The debate has been interesting, confusing, and sometimes horrifying.

My house is your house. The summer vacation is over. I asked Pim some questions and he answered all of them. Grace has lived here a long time. I am thirty. Ozan is just a little stressed lately. Fill the pot with water. It'll be on me.

Laurianne was fast asleep when Rajiv entered the room. We'll need more money than that. Manjeri has been sleeping all day. Elizabeth's not as bad as you say he is. She knows too much. When you walk around your house, what kind of scenery and buildings can you see? The construction of this project will provide 2,000 jobs. She tried to impress him. I'll call them. Now they're saying Lum is the one who killed Julius.

Can you take a look in your bag? I put my mobile phone in it. Were you born in a barn or something? I'd like you to assist Rick. A doctor tried to remove the bullet from the president's head. Earth is a planet. He threw away the race after rounding the third turn. He walked off with my book. No one can understand your letter. I climbed a tree.

Jakob has brown eyes. Are you up? Go to the doctor at once! I don't like what I'm seeing. Don't enter that room. Do you happen to know where she lives? Colin faked his death. Marriage is the main cause of all divorces. That's a big fish.

He is, what is called, a self-made man. She is a fox. Tuna sat with his legs crossed. I don't want a big wedding. I like the short snout of boxers. We can't risk that happening to us. They looked away.

This looks bad. But he knew it couldn't last. Will you be quiet? We are required to treat others with sincerity. Can't we just go? Please, move this rock from here to there.

It sure looks cool. The dough is made from water, flour, salt and instant yeast. I'm happy with what I've got. Are you going to be long? This reminds me of them.

I read the flyer that was handed to me. Cliff doesn't know her neighbors. Don't you wish to make a flight in a hot air balloon? To our surprise, he was defeated in the match. I don't think Fred needs any help. Timo is absent due to poor health. I'm really into football. It wouldn't be very difficult for us to do that. Vern was very determined to finish the project. Tell me what you think I should do.

Do you want me to fix you up with Mongo? I love, and will continue to love, my mother country. We can't let anything compromise our mission tomorrow. It's rumored that the conference will be postponed. Is Tatoeba good? Dawn is the country's foremost expert on the conflict in Syria. He slammed the door and went upstairs. Rees reloaded his gun. Why do you give him money?

I've tried everything I can think of. Orville told Claudia to hurry up.

I saw wolves in the Appennines. What's her nationality? Glenn always has to put her two cents worth in. How do you live like this? Rajarshi won't even know what you did until it's over. It's safer. Briggs is now a multimillionaire. Guy knows our system.

Margaret couldn't believe what Ethan said had happened. It's your own fault. I'm sure she has other skills. Conrad has had very bad luck. The two men accused each other. I don't recognize them. They used math to calculate the shape of the universe immediately before and after the Big Bang. Nothing is the greatest positive integer. She pulled herself together and started to talk again.

The only thing I can see this morning is the thick fog surrounding our house. If he wants money, he'd take it from me. They were told to play in the nearby park.

The other day something horrible happened in a Tokyo suburb.