800-919-2512

I feel like a complete idiot. Charleen's signature is illegible. I must go back. He prayed that his daughters would forgive him. I'm not very organized. I don't mind even if she doesn't come. I want you to stay a little longer.

800-919-2512

Could someone please read this sentence aloud for me? Isn't Ralf a little old for you? I never had any reason to doubt Betsy.

800-919-2512

They are more or less the same size. Elric was the one who broke the vase. His Mum lives all by herself out in the countryside. I'm just looking out for him.

800-919-2512

Every spirit makes its house, and we can give a shrewd guess from the house to the inhabitant. Mark and Leonor broke off their relationship. It was my destiny. I think we should talk about it. Gerald leaned forward to look at Sugih. Julius got stabbed in the arm. He grew up in small towns in Texas. I didn't go to college. Hal loves baseball.

800-919-2512

Genius is only one remove from insanity. My house is in the northern part of the city. This cover doesn't fit. Have you ever read Milton's works? Dark and empty is the night if your eyes do not look at me, if your mouth does not speak, if you, girl, do not sigh, it destroys my soul, so I look at you each day, and with your quiet look, you catch another glance. (Pablo Ruiz Arrabal -a friend of mine-) I still can't really believe it. I don't believe you've met him.

800-919-2512

This is the restaurant where we had dinner last week. We know it. One who does not work should not eat. Enjoy your vacation. Milo is said to have been a great singer in her youth. She has a magnetic personality. I managed not to come even one night. Crafty is the Lord, but malicious He is not. We've wasted enough time. We'll miss your laughter.

800-919-2512

We had lunch at a little coffee shop. What happened in the third inning? We saw him. Recently what with anxiety and lack of sleep, she has lost almost ten pounds. Your parents were very proud of you.

800-919-2512

We could not resist the force of his logic. About how many times a month do you wash your car? You are overworked. Let's not split hairs. Dimitry hasn't slept a wink. Harvey declares herself to be a lesbian. Everyone seems to be busy but me.

800-919-2512

There isn't a table in the room. I think I fell asleep during class. It's a single-cell organism. None of them was there. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Leads said he'd like to go with us. When did you last see Ralph?

800-919-2512

There is no likelihood of his getting well soon. I can't find my gloves. It takes a wise man to discover a wise man. Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary. Well, if you won't tell me, confide your trouble to the iron stove there. You'll miss her. Granville just can't afford to buy a house at this time. Obviously, Huey had a lot on his mind, but I had no choice but to ask him to spend some time helping us with our problems. I think you should know that I don't really like you very much. Why didn't you show me this before?

800-919-2512

I think we can make it.

800-919-2512

I was told to go home and wait. I'll take Sanjeev to Valeria. When did she give you her picture? Tsez has one hundred twenty-six cases.

800-919-2512

We'll go home. Are you often grumpy? I plan to cycle around Shikoku next year. I've sent it by Post. Come on everybody. He does not run as fast as I. I'd like to build a new house. I'll be there in a minute.

800-919-2512

I am not writing an article. Can you crank up the heat? Inter-family is more likely than intra-family conflict to result in violence. Or is it? Bradley sliced the apple. I thought you might want Sue to play golf with you. Vic took his clothes off and put them into the washing machine. Give him something to drink. Dan found Linda's bike in the basement. I think Joni knew Roxana.

800-919-2512

He wanted to work as much as a dead dog wants to bark. Denis may use my bicycle if he wants to. I need help. It's been stolen. At the station, I had the hardest time finding my ticket. The price includes tax. I must run.

800-919-2512

I think it's better not to try it. Are you happy here? He was rather careless to say the least.