When you apologize, you lay the foundation for a future offense. I thought I was being helpful. She was a Wakahata before she married. Only cats are born simply like that. How many of you are there now? At last he appeared. Let's go to my place. There's something I'd like to show you. I take it for granted that I'm such a great pilot.

Kevyn forgot to lock the front door when he left. I really wish you'd call me. You don't, by any chance, know where I can find a hammer?

I don't mind washing the dishes. Since there are no buses on this road, we will have to walk. I was bothered by the baby's crying. Eat, for you are hungry. He offered a big bribe to the politician. Talking of Shakespeare, have you ever read his work?

Dry wood burns well. Don't underestimate him. I work with Lex. I like to bake bread and give a loaf to my friend Mie. Becoming very tired, I stopped to rest.

Jesper earns twice my salary. She kept me waiting for a long time. Lea should have paid Wes. Let's shake on it. I met my teacher by chance at a restaurant last night.

He is no longer a member of our club. Do you know him personally? I can't remember that. Who swings too high, achieves nothing. Breathing was difficult. What's the best way to deal with stupid people?

Her name was often on his lips. My is it cloudy today! I told them that I wasn't ready. I'm the one who loves you. A thousand million adults are illiterate. The language website, tatoeba.org, was shut down temporarily for maintenance. The car is screeching. My software isn't compatible with Windows.

The candles lighted the room. I love being taken care of. Do you have health insurance? Will the ice bear? I needed to know why. Things are not going to change around here. I don't think Anatole knows where Ira is. This is exactly what I've been looking for. He will soon return home.

They will not be beholden to special interests. Tonight, a local composer will debut a symphony of his own. I spent the rest of the night beside her. I had to wait to tell you. Where can I buy a magazine? She was in a bad mood; she must have been put off by something that had happened before I arrived. Nice to meet all of you! Times are not always the same, the grass is not always green.

Rakhal is still living with his mom.

The teacher got well again. She asked him to give her some money so she could go to a restaurant with her friends. I thought they were unemployed. Let's get this thing working. I've figured it out. She must be tired after a long walk. The boy that you met at the park is adopted. They're not afraid. When she was young, she was very beautiful.

You've had a very restless night. We're lucky Ray is here to help.

Pieter isn't very strong. I don't want her there. Grandpa fell down the stairs and got a serious injury. You made a list, didn't you? I don't feel well at all. I'm not scared of anything.

Take only what you need. She will clear the table of the dishes. I hated to see Part leave. He wasn't that kind of person. I have two brothers and a sister.

Lawrence wouldn't hit anyone, would he? One man, no man. A country is a dangerous machine. I didn't expect his behavior to descend to such a disagreeable level. We should have no trouble. Curtis accused me of having broken my promise. This is classic. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that aircraft. Perry enjoys watching sports on TV.

He is a devil in human shape. This can't be the way to do it.

I've just eaten breakfast. Peace to his ashes! It was so touching, I almost cried. Emil made it back in time for dinner. Don't you like working with me? She made him a simple dinner. She made reservations for a room at the hotel.

They were killed. Poverty is probably more difficult in colder climes. There are no pyramids in Europe.

She wore a white dress. Francis gave Jayant a quick peck on the cheek. We would love to work with you.