(800) 943-3382

With a bicycle, I could reach your house in 20 minutes. Konstantinos's bored. I don't really want to think about it. Stop spinning in that chair! Tatoeba doesn't have all the languages that I need.

(800) 943-3382

The accident happened near his home. Lar didn't tell me why he'd gone to Boston. There's a large clock near the top of the tower. Sunil closed the door quietly. If you shut the door to all errors, truth will be shut out.

(800) 943-3382

The Italians say that translators are traitors. You're much better at French than Plastic is. Murat was happy that everybody had enough to eat. I had great difficulty in finding my ticket at the station. I felt sick. It is war's prize to take all vantages, and ten to one is no impeach of valour. Old women like dating young men. I met her at the station by accident. I don't have time to translate this text. I was just looking out for them.

(800) 943-3382

Hillary didn't quite understand what was going on. They need to get up early. The Pacific Ocean alone covers an area larger than that of all continents put together. Promoting Mandarin Chinese is China's national plan. Is this too big? What effect will that have?

(800) 943-3382

There are mallard ducks near the pond. It didn't mean anything. I know you've been waiting a long time, but could you wait just a little bit longer? They're broke. Einstein was not only a scientist, but also a social activist and a humanitarian. Milky Way is a chocolate bar distributed by the Mars Confectionery Company. I've got a newspaper article I want to show you. Please let me have a look at those pictures. Have you tried putting up an ad?

(800) 943-3382

My mother is in the kitchen. My mother has four brothers. We've run out of water.

(800) 943-3382

I'll take them there myself. It should never have happened. I'd better get back home. I'm on my way to the fish market. What would you like for lunch? Mackerel or sardine? I knew you were behind it.

(800) 943-3382

The government is currently broadening the interpretation of article 9 of the Constitution by wearying it down little by little. I shouldn't have been so rude. I didn't know what size to get. I'm not sure, but perhaps Josip is already dead. A horrible thing happened here. I was really young when I met you.

(800) 943-3382

They like ragtime, jazz and music with a swing to it. I think Mitchell is too competitive. You might at least have appreciated his kindness. How was Boston? Chiqui is a parrot that speaks Esperanto. Lucius got good at singing. I hurt myself while exercising. Did you catch them? We're not gods, but mere men. I could see Gideon was unhappy.

(800) 943-3382

I'll finish this by Monday for sure. We're not afraid. What's Heather going to do now? There's a big sign. Will Mr Oka teach English? I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure. Oliver needs a favor. I told her everything. We have great deals on furniture. I feel very excited.

(800) 943-3382

Sharks are infamous for their blood thirsty natures. As far as I am concerned, I don't think that's true. Jong wants to get home before dark. You are carrying your joke a bit too far. Amigo calls every night. I know exactly what'll happen. Judith wondered if Wendy would know what was wrong. She asked him to give her some money.