(800) 943-3382

We're not progressing. Oh, Tae, this cheese is a winner! I guess I just got lucky this time. You don't know as much about this as I do. I was up all night writing this report. In case of fire, do not use the lift. Tareq is a hero. You're avoiding me. Andreas came in second in the race. Are we allowed to do that?

(800) 943-3382

OK, I think I get it. There are three more pictures of Tharen in another folder. Whom did you see? We want to see her. We will miss you badly.

(800) 943-3382

Greta chugged the beer in one gulp. I've already tried three different approaches. Frankly speaking, I think he's a good boss.

(800) 943-3382

Whose notebook is that? They left for Europe by air. Kimberly is young and healthy. The boat was tied with a short line. Tolerant has already said yes. He did not sleep a wink.

(800) 943-3382

What books did you buy? It was not in his nature to speak ill of others. He had the honor of being presented to a great writer.

(800) 943-3382

We all stood up at once. There seems to be something wrong. She went with him to the movies. I look forward to meeting him. Suu has spoken to me. He's likely to come. If you need some help, just inquire the higher ranking official. Please enter now. Susumu is hanging out in the park with some of his friends.

(800) 943-3382

He walked along the river. Fill out the form below. There was a controversy about the location of the new school. The dog gnaws the bone because he cannot swallow it. Tovah is only a couple of years younger than Phiroze. This factory manufactures electric stoves. I don't want to run into him.

(800) 943-3382

Lin is the only trumpet player I know. I couldn't figure out what Len was going to do. I believe it my duty to protect these children. We went on safari with a hire car. Would you help carry this up? The paper published a profile of its new editor.

(800) 943-3382

That was brave!

(800) 943-3382

Banks across the country had closed their doors. I think Sugih did something he shouldn't have. I found it in a cave.

(800) 943-3382

I've always admired Kolkka. I heard Oliver speaking French. I've had a really weird day.

(800) 943-3382

You're stronger than Harmon is. I have spent most of the day putting in a comma and the rest of the day taking it out.

(800) 943-3382

At least I'll die happy. Where do you want these suitcases? And every day the boy would come and he would gather her leaves and make them into crowns and play king of the forest. I can't tell you what Martin told me.

(800) 943-3382

I am so thin that they say I look rawboned. The first thing you hear when arriving in Vegas is the ching ching ching of the slot machines. Real and Herve are both college students. Sassan and Douglas demanded better working conditions. I have no more than one thousand yen. Famine followed upon the eruption of the volcano. All families with children get special rates. I'll ask him if he's busy or not. Andries was unwilling to go by himself. There are no rules without exceptions.