Are you suggesting that Suresh can't do the job by himself? They're coming back. That store closed in 2013. Do you want another cup of tea? He lost no time in sending the camera back to me. Srikanth resigned the next day. Everything happened just the way Les said it would. I'm learning Turkish. Stanly probably thought I could stay until Monday. The elders decided to expel him from the village.

The king turned out to be naked. It looks like you guys have done some serious studying! Spy is behind you. We're all busy. I phoned him. He is sure to succeed in the attempt. Maria and Nicholas are happy together. All I can tell you is it had something to do with a guy named Pascal. Those are our books.

Special forces surrounded the building. Sorry, I didn't know you were still here. We've got a lot of things to do before we can help you. I was really sad. I don't care how I look. Take no prisoners. I almost didn't see you. I guess that's normal.

Off with your head! These facts bear out my hypothesis. It is on the tip of my tongue. At any rate, it will be a good experience for you. One of the pickpockets blew the whistle on the other two. The children drew pictures on the sidewalk with chalk. I wish Shuvra would stop yelling at me. I am listening to your CD this morning. Sergeant thought Omar would know where John was. Mac was caught off guard by the news.

Vaughn was born three days before Christmas of 2013. We've known about this problem for a long time. They have affiliates in many countries and are trying to expand their reach. These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with. Maybe I should go help Cory. We all know that you're angry.

Down under the sea went the ship with all her crew. Lois almost got hit by a car. The queue for buying tickets was unbelievably long. That is why he did not agree to what they had proposed. I guess what I've said isn't all that clear, but that's the only way I can explain it. I am using a new computer. My brother failed to pass the examination. Ronnie James Dio's death made me very sad. Could you pass the rolls?

That used to belong to her. Dan was introduced to Senator Linda Jones. Don't go near the fire. They had some. Each person has various reasons for going on a trip abroad. I think it strange that she didn't say anything. How is that different than what I just said? My parents had me go there.

Caroline's mother did not see the need for a girl to become educated. You've got to trust me. Several flights were delayed due to an earthquake. The girls are shy.

He was angry because I wouldn't give him any help. Stop hurting me. Stay quite still. Tammy caught up with the rest of the hikers. The moment she'd finished, she lay down for a nap. Can I speak to your supervisor? I wasn't told much to study in my home. It's because before tests I used to concentrate and study quite a bit. I thought you were a nurse. The door is closing.

I think they will drink elsewhere. I'll come back later. Granville is sure to come. The whole world is one country, every person is your cousin.

Wade didn't seem to understand the purpose of the project. Marnix decided not to say anything until he knew more about the situation. Let's play tennis after school. I think it's around here.

Oliver forgot to feed his dog. I've heard that name before. I need you to go to the post office for me. I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will. Fred is going to Europe on Monday.

Oh boy, that's embarrassing. Manufacturers add ethyl butyrate to their orange juice to make it taste fresher. Cynthia hates his life. Alvin is able to say "I can only speak French" in thirty languages. Ruppy is a bioluminescent dog that glows red. Are you saying that you don't have enough money? Just stay where you are and I'll bring you the papers you need to sign.

I knew Eric didn't do it.

The problem is we don't have enough money. Cindy asked Renu if she knew when the concert started. In my bed by night I sought him whom my soul loveth. It's people like you who are ruining it for everyone else. I've seen how well you treat Amigo. Conrad climbed the mountain with Bill, John and Alice. Eddy has to make his own decisions. My parents expect me to enter the university. I can't eat another bite. I don't see suds.

I am determined to make a living as a playwright at all costs. Is Tigger complaining? Peeling an orange can be tricky at times, you never know if it will squirt you in the face. I said we aren't going to do it. Tell me how it went. Shyam flipped on the dining room light. The place where we used to buy that has increased their prices. I knew this day was coming.

Scott was a contemporary of Byron. I'm so grateful to you for this opportunity. He got up enough guts to break the ice at the board meeting. His house was struck by lightning. If I were some kind of rocket scientist, then this algebra would be super duper easy peazy. I'm glad you like me.

He sells shoes. I don't need to convince them. I'm delighted to see you. I don't think you've understood what I said. Make it a little larger. He is short, but he is strong. It's happening now, isn't it? He's a personal trainer.