801-804-2562

Fred asked if I felt like cooking something. Sanjeev asked for Darrell's opinion.

801-804-2562

I'm sorry to say I don't get much done. Giovanni loves going to the beach. It's morally repugnant. I speak Korean. I'll find it myself. Plastic in landfills lasts for hundreds of years. It is said that he is likely to fail. I'd like to see her now. I wasn't concerned about that. Zamenhof put his theory into practice.

801-804-2562

I just wanted to get married. Kay didn't give me any money. Edmund sacrificed her own life in order to save Jess. I owe Stephen some money. Leila didn't get what he bargained for. My opinion is the opposite. Are you my doctor? Don't throw them away. You'll need them later.

801-804-2562

Clark is very methodical. I'm divorced.

801-804-2562

Real is very motivated. Men never cry. Stop pressuring me. What do you spend most of your time on the computer doing?

801-804-2562

Ichiro sounded somehow upset but my long years of hanging out with him told me that it was out and out fake. I knew it was possible. You should not give him up for lost.

801-804-2562

Just a moment, I will come right away. He wasn't about to pass up that once-in-a-lifetime chance. People, like metal, only shine on the surface. There is no need to worry about shortages for the moment. Did you write anything in your diary today? No matter how hard you may study English, you cannot master it in a year or so. The crowd assembled in front of the post office. Rebecca heard a noise and went to investigate.

801-804-2562

Ian and Vinod are playing tennis now. The Earth's climate is fragile. We're got to get you out of here. I can tell you if you promise not to tell anyone.

801-804-2562

You don't seem too happy. That's encouraging news. She flipped out at hearing the news. Douglas's pitching was outstanding. You're on your own for lunch. I saw her blush. You just saw him, didn't you?

801-804-2562

Piet will never forgive himself. I know what the next question will be. What is your offer?

801-804-2562

I didn't realize I was getting so flabby. That was very harsh. My father goes to Sydney twice a year on business.

801-804-2562

Kristian has an evil twin brother. He has completely recovered and can go back to work. The young men play and the old men watch. What happened down there? His story is partially true. I cleared the roof of snow. I'm fed up with your riddles. The sign said that we were thirty kilometers from the city.

801-804-2562

I wish Casey would just go away. Jesus sat on a nearby bench. We don't need to go any further. What do you think he did? Could I have a tissue? Dani doesn't have the measles. I never lend books or CDs to anyone. I don't want to mess up now.

801-804-2562

What do you think should be done about it? The plane will take off in one hour. Love is always naked. Sanjeev doesn't want to hear anything more about Damone. You lit the candles. What was Luis's secret? I just think you should be more careful, that's all.

801-804-2562

They came to the hospital to inquire after me. I think you went too far. Fish is normally accompanied by white wine. Magnus put the cork back into the wine bottle. I've been locked in way worse places than this.