(803) 254-9492

List came in through the back door. The policeman chased the robber. May I do it right now? Isn't that what you always wanted? I'll tell you what you need to know.

(803) 254-9492

I want to learn to speak Hawaiian, so I can impress my girlfriend. That wasn't easy, you know. I think Toft didn't understand you. You'll like it. Your advice has helped me see the light regarding my future. I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse. Your question is very hard to answer. Do we have enough food for everyone? She was injured in a car accident.

(803) 254-9492

Their wish is engraved on the base of the statue. Already retired, but often get asked by them to consult. Why should we believe you? I have a few things to finish up before I go home. Considering what time it was, the supermarket was relatively empty.

(803) 254-9492

It takes will power to give up smoking. "So, that's what happened to Kit's squirrel?" "Yes, in a nutshell." Half of the apple was rotten. Because some urgent business came up, he wasn't able to go to the concert. I made you aware of reality.

(803) 254-9492

I'm on strike. I'm upset about her.

(803) 254-9492

I thought Sjouke was on sabbatical. Here's a new tip for you! According to a study conducted by the Parenthood Foundation, the percentage of young people having unprotected sexual intercourse is on the rise. Do you think you'd like to live in Boston? Icelanders can read old sagas, but the writing and context have changed so much that they don't understand what the texts are about. When did you buy them? We called on him last night. We can't trust Polly with something like this.

(803) 254-9492

You are very pretty in those clothes. We can do without that. Timothy is always complaining about his wife. The teacher mentioned offhandedly that there would be a test next week, but didn't indicate that it would be an important one. Syd won't be killing anybody else. We are the people. Don't talk about him like that. The small table is gray. He can't afford to retire.

(803) 254-9492

You need to stop being selfish. I'm getting a little hungry.

(803) 254-9492

The was upset because he wasn't invited to Lar's party.

(803) 254-9492

You can't blame him. I should've been asked first. Our boss turned down our proposal. I'd rather not tell you.

(803) 254-9492

I always read the sports page first. The house is comfortable to live in. Jerald is under 24-hour guard. I don't like cold coffee.

(803) 254-9492

The thinks that Danish is the most beautiful language in the world.

(803) 254-9492

When you leave the room, please make sure you turn off the lights. I wasn't scared at all. Now I am thirsty. A dictionary is an important aid in language learning. Louise drops his kids off at school on his way to work every day. A good tree can't bear bad fruits.