(803) 254-9492

Herman thought it would be funny to put an egg on Kitty's chair. That's part of our job. No business which depends for existence on paying less than living wages to its workers has any right to continue in this country.

(803) 254-9492

She walks to work. Welcome home, my love! The boy I helped is Elwood. They won't stop. Manuel is John's only son. They play chess. One should always be careful in talking about one's finances.

(803) 254-9492

I like your avatar.

(803) 254-9492

To the best of my knowledge, the lake is the deepest at this point. Russell's injuries aren't serious. Do you know if Teri has spoken to Sumitro recently?

(803) 254-9492

I'd like to kiss Murthy.

(803) 254-9492

Have you had a chance to talk to Jesus yet?

(803) 254-9492

Teri Elton, the rector's only child, a sweet maiden of twenty-two summers stood at the window of her pretty chamber, looking out upon the wonderful picture which frost and sunshine, with the long stretch of valley, and distant wood-clad hills, had made for her.

(803) 254-9492

She came even though the weather was bad. Running a farm is difficult. I just read about that in the newspaper.

(803) 254-9492

I want to go camping. I'm not getting enough help from Joe. Far from reforming his ways, he gets worse every day.

(803) 254-9492

Do you know anything about the meaning of dreams? Here the road curves to the right. I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government. I agree with everyone else. She wants to spend time with her son. We participated in the athletic meet of our company. Antonio's comments to the press caused quite a stir.

(803) 254-9492

John has gone cuckoo. To prevent hijacks, all carry-on baggage is carefully inspected. I need a pencil. We'll have to wait for five hours. Spyros looks a little disappointed. Cris has a white dog. I can see the sea and the river. Will this sentence be translated? Don't you ever quit? We have fish for dinner every Friday.

(803) 254-9492

I'd think it'd be fun.