803-254-9492

Brandon put down his suitcase. What makes America America? It's a bad omen. You're stubborn. What a lovely morning! I was quite surprised. Could I get some water, please? Did you ask them to stop? I lost my keys and I can't find them. The same thing happened Monday.

803-254-9492

Jingbai is good at this sort of thing. I'm sure Marnix told you I would be here. Why should they change? Do you have a big family? Tell us about your new book.

803-254-9492

I thought you two knew each other. I doubt whether a native speaker would say it like that. I'd love to see the movie. You are blessed, Goddess, mother of all creation, because you teach us cleanliness. This song is so moving that it brings tears to my eyes. The roof of the church needs repairs. Tell Saify I'll call back.

803-254-9492

We both know what happened to Saumya. Do we have to help him? It's easy for you to talk! I kiss my rival, but it is to choke him. Forget your sorrows.

803-254-9492

The novelist wrote several romances. Friday is when I am least busy. I'll be back by six. She recognized me right away. This is the first time I've ever jumped from a train. Anatoly and Douglas continued looking at each other.

803-254-9492

We have to stand up for minority rights. The pie that Van made was delicious. Uranus has 27 named moons. Some of these moons are less than 100 kilometers wide and black as coal. Beverly closed his locker. He did it out of a sense of duty.

803-254-9492

She got into trouble because of Duane. Dan didn't even yell at Linda. Everything was fine. Don't be so dramatic. The pond is 100 meters in diameter. I know a very nice place to drink.

803-254-9492

News of the scandal caused the politician to lose face. Fay's the life of the party. I'd love to see them.

803-254-9492

We are the revelation. Carl was wearing a mask. The bay is full of boats and people. I want to make her friend. The color red is beautiful, but it can't beat blue. I should have married your sister. Johnnie surprised Hillary with a kiss. Francis isn't very communicative.

803-254-9492

Hang your hat on the hook. One plus two makes three. It is kind of you to drive me home. A passing car splashed my coat with water. Don't let him touch it. And Tony was the oldest. Is there a post office anywhere around? What does he see in her? I need to follow my heart. Don't worry. I won't tell Eugene.

803-254-9492

Raul lost his way in the woods.

803-254-9492

He was sleeping on his face. Sergio didn't mention that he'd met Brett. Has the situation improved? Dwight struck the wall with his fist. What a cute outfit! Dannie is really talented, isn't he? How many worms did you find? They don't even care. I've made the change I was advised to make. We're not crazy.

803-254-9492

What's the target? I found out a very interesting site I'd like to recommend. It's a shame that one obtains such a meagre payment in return for such a lot of work. How could the colonists declare independence? I think that's against common sense.