(804) 210-7773

Theodore doesn't want to answer. There are more than 4,000 languages in the world. April Fool's! It was almost 2:30 when Emma finally got home. Luis didn't recognize any of us. And again he was drunk as anything. Most Americans can't speak German. You guys were just incredible. Portugal has decriminalized the personal possession of drugs.

(804) 210-7773

Gregg won't want to leave town until his mother is feeling better. The sign says "Exit."

(804) 210-7773

There are many old Indian legends. We're a little late. I'm not ready to give up yet. Rolfe is shorter than average. Do you want me to go talk to Philip myself? He met his wife online. Knudsen also impressed me. I've never flown in an airplane. You gave the documents to the wrong person.

(804) 210-7773

Can I question him? Why don't you tell me about Ernie? What a strange guy! I told you it wasn't Renu. How much do you have to pay? At that time, my mother was younger than I am now.

(804) 210-7773

I was showering a moment ago. They must be joking. Can you recommend any other hotels? They hooted at his suggestion. I knew you'd come home. I was the one who suggested Jiri keep a journal. Here you can make good bargains. If you cannot find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

(804) 210-7773

Maybe we should stop by and see Carsten. Does Lynnette know? Dutch is closely related to German. The United States is a very unequal country. Those were different times. Do you mind if I ask you a question? Where is the boarding gate for Japan Airlines 124?

(804) 210-7773

I hope you enjoyed yourself at the party. You don't want me to miss my bus, do you? We have a history, Annie and I. I had no choice but to do it. You're thin. By the way, where were you?

(804) 210-7773

Didn't you know that Kate could play the guitar? I'm still not buying it. Straka is a very powerful swimmer, isn't he? Carl is the only one who survived. Start singing. Should I repeat what I just said? They admire each other. Ravindranath was in Boston for three years. I thought that meeting would never conclude. What were you looking at?

(804) 210-7773

I got all choked up when I heard Ryo's voice on the telephone. Christmas is soon, right? No, but I like going to baseball. It just seems like the right thing to do. Since it was late at night and I was very tired, I stayed at an inn. What's Dominick after? Now that he has quit his job, I can't depend on him. The island is a tiny piece of land in the middle of the Atlantic. I want to talk to Sir before I make up my mind. Are you asking me to resign?

(804) 210-7773

Put your hands on your head. Why haven't you told Stanislaw when and where the meeting will be? She was my Spanish professor. Half the species are woman. I hope you had a wonderful day. He heard a wee, little voice say in a beseeching tone: "Please be careful! Do not hit me so hard!"

(804) 210-7773

I must postpone going to the dentist. When will you be ready to leave? We hurried for fear we should be late for school. A zombie is living a life of its own now and then. How did we do that? I'm happy when you do that. That's my dog. Why doesn't your dog wear a muzzle?

(804) 210-7773

What did you do that afternoon? It may be snowing in Hokkaido. There's too much sport on TV. I will not abandon you.

(804) 210-7773

I'm sorry I've caused so many problems. I'm fine, thanks. Oh, Laura, this is my friend, Ayako. Who sent this? "K" was originally not included in the Portuguese alphabet; neither were "W" and "Y".

(804) 210-7773

What kind of a funeral do you want? Tell me what you're thinking. We were so excited about that type of success. Could you tell me what Jan is planning to do?