No. Krzysztof told me all about you. He refused to eat his lunch. She tried hard in vain to make both ends meet on a small salary. What can we possibly give The? "Why did you get married?" said Scrooge. "Because I fell in love." "Because you fell in love!" growled Scrooge, as if that were the only one thing in the world more ridiculous than a merry Christmas. Stacey should know this already.

Rolfe was unable to talk Miek out of marrying John.

I drove them home. Everyone here is friendly. What are you worrying about? Everything I do turns into a disaster.

Make sure that the sick are properly attended. I don't even have time to read. The slats move out from the front of the wings to make the wing space larger. This helps to increase the lifting force of the wing at slower speeds like takeoff and landing. You can't force something on me that I don't want to do. Ms. Asada was appointed chairperson. I care for you a great deal. Nathan told me his secret. There's a page missing. We'll wait three hours.

Ken's father loved Ken all the more because he was his only son. He asked me to speak more slowly. I'd like to talk to you about what happened. I had no visitor today. She obviously likes hearing herself talk. Pantelis is a great admirer of yours. "I know him well." "Oh, do you?" A steam engine transforms heat into power. Mr. Kawa made it to the top due to his own abilities, not because of his family. This is a play on words.

My wife is the boss at home. And history was changed forever. I can not do it alone. You need to help me. Is this news true? Five brothers worked together on the farm. You yourself have to finish it. I somehow knew that that day would be like no other. Close the refrigerator. Glenn did a somersault on the trampoline.

Scram! You alone can do it, but you can't do it alone. Stay away from my stuff. Nigel broke into Pam's room using a lockpick. One man, no man.

Nothing can be explained. I've been helping her. I can't get my head around her. The people rebelled against the king. Do you think we made the wrong decision?

The office was full of activity all day. The word meant "attendants." Damn, that sucks! My son took a piece of candy from the box. He didn't understand me. I'll give them one more chance. He shaves daily. Maybe I'm working too much.

He walked his horse to the gate. Sometimes I use the scissors as a can opener. I made up my mind to do the work no matter how hard it might be. We will meet after you have finished your work. This is good sushi. Geoffrey has been there for three years. We're choosing among those ideas.

It is said that he is the richest man in the world.