I was born and raised here. Ed's wife filed for divorce after the incident. I'm really old. I'm so happy that you're here.

He always wears a blue shirt. Her conceit about her beauty annoyed many people. It's likely to rain soon. I guess I'll be living with you a year from now. It's impossible that he forgot our meeting. The audience members reacted to the speaker with applause. Is milk healthy? There is wet paint on the door. Paul is punctual like a clock.

Think joined the navy after finishing college.

His family emigrated to the United States. The present writer doesn't intend to deal with this matter. They brought solid fuel with them. The reporter covered the gas explosion in Shibuya. Hui is scheduled to appear in court October 20th. The rain stopped as soon as they went inside.

We were asked what our rights are in respect to CCTV monitoring at work. "There are no cakes left?" "I ate them both..." Elliott has great potential. I wouldn't send a dog out on a night like that. Anything is OK with me. The ice watered down the juice. See you in Boston. Where was the princess? Watch carefully how I do it. Did you see it? We are going to the mountains.

I thought you'd be busy getting ready for your trip. This city has many historical buildings. It sounds interesting. Joubert is out now. Do you have any other questions? I thought you'd be out partying with Dannie. I'm not asking you to say anything. We retire at eleven o'clock.

I knew that I'd break his heart, but I had no choice. I, for one, don't like pictures like this.

List is a science journalist.

Maybe you dreamed of it!

Education aims to develop potential abilities. Choose one person. The singer has a very low voice. I liked Tovah better before he got married. Whose car is it, do you know? You're scared to death, aren't you? There has been an alteration in our plans.

You like Boston, don't you? I know Rafael is different. Your brother is asking for help. Her hair didn't look dyed.

He expects to succeed in winning a scholarship by studying hard. Bradford made several tries, but failed each time. Will you please tell me about it?

I know a few things. Why does he become drowsy whenever he begins to study? Is everything in position? However, Junior's father has a hard time getting Junior to warm up to Delbert. I thought I'd left them at home. I played the trombone when I was younger.

I was wondering if you might be willing to talk to Mariou. Someone left their umbrella in the hall. Mats is OK now, isn't he? On the way to school I lost my wallet. This must be my lucky day. That idea of yours was a good one. I was working under snow. By the time you get back, I'll be gone. We must concentrate on that.