804-222-9629

I gave you my word. She accepted our offer notwithstanding. The Prime Minister dwelt upon the financial crisis. She buys us shoes. He wrote a letter of inquiry to his business contact. The members of the student associations on campus are elected by the students.

804-222-9629

That photograph makes you look like the cat that ate the canary. He likes to eat salad with meat. Don't even talk to me.

804-222-9629

Let's not get carried away. I want you to get me a knife. Carrots are even worse than onions. You are skinny. I'm sorry, this painting is not for sale. Where's your friend? Clarissa is so much like his father. I've been asking myself the same thing.

804-222-9629

What language do you speak with your parents? Let me write it down so I don't forget. This watch was handed down to me by my grandfather. The cat is eating the mouse. There are a lot of things that could go wrong with that. This isn't going to end well, I feel it! Can you hand me a towel? Thoroughly preparing for a job interview increases the chances of getting the job. You look the way your father did thirty years ago.

804-222-9629

A tall building stands there. Matt spent all morning stacking firewood. Allan recently hired three more workers. English is the language of the world. I won't let you harm her. It was a simple decision. That will not change. They'd like that. Tuna finished her Japanese exercise. On one occasion Aristotle was asked how much educated men were superior to those uneducated: "As much," said he, "as the living are to the dead."

804-222-9629

I am afraid that you will get lost. The anniversary of the assassination of Itzhak Rabin is a national mourning day. I felt strong. Let him help you. Most of the war damage was there. Sheila demoted you. Slartibartfast is a really good golfer.

804-222-9629

He's likely to be chosen. You can limit the search results to one language and additionally state whether there have to be translations in a certain language for the sentences. They won't know we're there. I need to know more about her. How much are you being paid to do this? Thank you everyone for all the wonderful birthday wishes.

804-222-9629

People change. There's not much you can do about it.

804-222-9629

Your behavior does not come up to my expectations. This may take some time. He preached to us about the importance of good health. Taking a hot bath helps me take my mind off my worries. Shannon told me to tell you that he appreciates everything you've done for him.

804-222-9629

I can't feel my legs. We're getting our pictures taken at school tomorrow. Which hat do you want to wear? I really enjoy this stuff.

804-222-9629

She doesn't live near the office. The farm is built at the bottom of the hill. You really are something. Luckily nobody died. Everybody laughed except him. You need to let me handle this. Rod didn't expect such a nice present from Patrice.

804-222-9629

Give me that piece of paper, and I will inspect it! I went swimming after I woke up. Hector looked through the bars. You saw them, didn't you?

804-222-9629

Just let me handle this. We need to develop a new kind of energy. Jitendra was acquitted. He's behaving weirdly. I was told there is a difference between temper and temperament. How can one explain this difference?

804-222-9629

So tasty! Leigh had one goal.

804-222-9629

Single people are the ones that always find out where the emergency exit is right away. I'm not in the least interested in such things. I had no idea you could dance. You're not the only one who knows how to do that.

804-222-9629

Why doesn't Elizabeth have a cell phone? I hung my hat on the peg. She is convinced that her son is still alive.

804-222-9629

Miek told Ragnar to visit the museum. Do you want to take a walk? I wonder who Syd plans to ask to the prom. I think we can catch Jeanette.

804-222-9629

What's the meaning of this? I need to know everything there is to know about Jorge. Graham has no free time. I thought you might need our help. Ross punched Spyros in the stomach.