(804) 254-4114

I don't notice any difference. Griff ignored the request. The piano was invented in the 18th century by Bartolomeo Cristofori.

(804) 254-4114

I've fallen in love with you. Ah-you've gone all red. Riku - that's so cute!! Ha-haha.

(804) 254-4114

That day, Nigel bought as many cameras as he could afford. I was sorry to hear about her. Palm oil production is the leading cause of deforestation in Indonesia. Lend money only to such as will repay it.

(804) 254-4114

Despite the rain, we're deciding to go out. The country's economy depends on agriculture. Be just before you are generous. We haven't been able to determine that. Remember to turn out the lights. Lui got up late. You are interrupting the lesson. This dictionary has about 40,000 entries. Donn thinks he's related to me.

(804) 254-4114

Tell me why you didn't do what I asked. I was late to school.

(804) 254-4114

I'm happy to be with Huey. I was thinking about Heinrich earlier today. He's just my friend. Make the best of your small income. Tell Vicki we're busy.

(804) 254-4114

"Nigel is getting married." "Who's the lucky girl?" Jackson's health had never been really good. I like English. The deeper we dived, the colder the water got. He thrust the door open and marched in. I must be careful with how I sit in this cheap IKEA office chair, to make sure that the two screws poking through the synthetic cover don't prick me in the thighs. Markus wondered why Indra didn't enjoy swimming. I'm busting out of here.

(804) 254-4114

I very much like going to parties and meeting people. I've been here for a few months but I only have a little bit of spare time nowadays. These days, kids no longer play in the street. I really don't know him. She is a model of kindness for me. I'll be with you in a moment. I love this store. Do you want me to talk to him? He gave a powerful testimony. I know what you've been through.

(804) 254-4114

Sugih agreed to help Charley find a job. Teresa began to say something. Today is a cloudy day.

(804) 254-4114

Jeff couldn't stand the pain any longer. I cannot kiss Taninna. We are not married yet. We traveled around the country by car. It's nothing, don't be afraid! The truth is the best lie.

(804) 254-4114

Your parents must be so proud of you. That job is impossible for me to do. The doctor prescribed it for her.

(804) 254-4114

Put it over there. We were trying to impress them. These ideas are embodied in the constitution. Stop right now. No one's confused. This watch is shock-proof.

(804) 254-4114

Marie has trouble coping with people like Malcolm. That really does happen sometimes. Click here for more information. Malloy never finished high school. It was very dark in Susan's room. I've been living in a cave. When did Klaudia come back?

(804) 254-4114

Neil couldn't contain his anger. She was bitten by a wild animal. Skeeter is no longer a patient here.

(804) 254-4114

He was drowned. He always wears dark clothes.

(804) 254-4114

What is the largest city in Michigan ? I'm sleepy. There is no new sun. Some say the new film is not a visual tour de force like others in its genre, but it is worth seeing for other reasons. That's right. I was ignorant of his plan. I wonder what that was all about. That man is an egotist through and through.

(804) 254-4114

Val knew it was a mistake. Don't put off answering the letter. My computer is antiquated already. The brunt of criticism was borne by the chairmen. It's been three weeks since Mark broke his arm.

(804) 254-4114

You lack confidence.