In 1951, Sister Teresa was sent to Calcutta, then the largest city in India. They bought jewels and automobiles. Could you sharpen this knife for me, please?

How about going to the movies on Saturday? Kristy Anderson is the wife of Larry Ewing. I translate all day long.

Don't take it personally, Charleen. It was a parade with a capital P. Sally knew it was a lie. You'd better eat! I almost slapped Jos. I've got reservations for lunch. I was very angry at that time. The fog was thickening quickly.

I care about him. She asked me about my mother. Her dress was made of coarse wool. Ken and his brother are very alike. Any goods can be supplied at a day's notice.

Zhuangzi went to the kingdom of Chu. You have a beautiful smile. "Blair lives two houses down from Joubert." "That's pretty close." They're still waiting for us to make up our minds.

He's a man of his word. The singing of the local birds is akin to the sound of a drill. That's Jiri's.

She was left in the sun too long. I fear that the clients aren't happy. Many people find that their superannuation is not sufficient for them to live comfortably after retirement.

Irving couldn't work out why Barrio was so cranky all the time. I gave Rudolph detailed instructions on how to do that. I understand Japanese a little. Clem and Mikey are anxiously waiting outside.

Carol woke up with a migraine. It has no absolute and universal significance. My hair was still wet from being washed. Jarl hugged Lui.

In some companies, employees use paid holidays for their summer vacations.

This is difficult for you to understand, isn't it? We're going to rebuild. Maybe List should've told you that. I think I'm coming down with a fever. I was hoping I'd see you here. Is spontaneous human combustion scientifically proven?

I spent some good summer vacations! Life is often compared with a voyage. I was hoping to learn a lot. What have I done to deserve this? Johann has good days and bad days. It didn't use to be like this. Wait a second. Do you just think that all's well that ends well? That's not the way it is.

I think that it's true. I'm traveling by myself. It's only a matter of time before the meteor strikes. It was a good trip.

Everyone gathered together for the picture. Sridhar opened the door and stepped inside. There's a lot of traffic.

A small boy ate a Kit-Kat. Thanks for calling, Denis. Humour has justly been regarded as the finest perfection of poetic genius. Lunch is usually eaten on the deck. Vijay did something wrong. Do you understand Chinese?