(805) 608-5647

What's the name of the ship you served on? You should've called. Alex probably won't like me. What time does it start? When the lecturer turned round, he sneaked out of the classroom. I wanted to hurt them. Can I sit down?

(805) 608-5647

We've seen what you can do. Humph! I don't want to speak about this now.

(805) 608-5647

I didn't want to let you down. You can't step twice into the same river. I was born and brought up here.

(805) 608-5647

I haven't said anything yet. Oskar is watching the evening news. The eyes are the mirrors of the soul.

(805) 608-5647

Cabbage can be eaten raw. I would like to study Arabic. I like the red dress more than the white. It is honest of her to tell him the truth. What do you want in return? I don't think people actually say it that way anymore. Ellen wants to talk with you.

(805) 608-5647

We have to stop. This sweet-scented roses I give to you. We will call you when your order arrives. I didn't look at them. Today is our regular closing day. Sally tried to stay awake, but he soon fell asleep. I find it difficult to go to the gym at the end of a long day. I'm special. If you help me learn English, I'll help you learn Japanese.

(805) 608-5647

Chuck is watching something on TV.

(805) 608-5647

Let me stop here.

(805) 608-5647

Laura's car is the only one in the parking lot. A sniper shot the lights out. I didn't know Fay was having a party. I've already told Dalton I won't help him. I'll come to your house later. Swimming is not permitted in this river. Follow me! Let's go into the other room. I know you must be buried in your mountain of mails, but I wonder if I can hear from you regarding the mail I sent you last week? Winston hit me. You could have told the truth.

(805) 608-5647

I've got a couple of announcements to make. Rape is always a crime of violence. I myself saw it.

(805) 608-5647

Change is needed. Good night, dream something nice! Maybe it was fate. I don't like him coming to my house so often. I'll return home tomorrow. She has a few pen pals. He complains of the room being so small. He has two brothers, one lives in Osaka and the other in Kobe.