(805) 608-5647

A senior royal told CNN that the Duchess of Cambridge has fulfilled all of her objectives one year after marrying Prince William and has become a "full member" of the British monarchy. The fighter toughened up for the bout. Duke is her brother. I believe that it can be done. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. According to Michelle, Danish is the most beautiful language in the world. Who will succeed Reagan as President? I had dinner with them. Nikolai isn't artistic.

(805) 608-5647

Sandy is extremely motivated. I loved that car. Ken is the taller of the two. I needed just that. There were few, if any, trees. Do you want to try it on? He finished breakfast. The responsibility weighs on me. We're coming home.

(805) 608-5647

Tell him what you mean. I'll wait for her. The rain has let up, so we can begin.

(805) 608-5647

Welcome to the machine. This is the largest tanker that has ever been constructed in our country. He was very naughty in his boyhood. I miss you, too. We sat in the front. He resigned from his office.

(805) 608-5647

Would you pipe down? You're not going to let me sleep, are you? I play with the PlayStation 3.

(805) 608-5647

He told me that his father was dead. Should I help Shahid? Use the telephone. Won't you have another cup of coffee? A great variety of plants and animals live in the tropical rain forest. Enjoy your meal. They drove the adults crazy.

(805) 608-5647

Hillary filled the three glasses with orange juice. Sir Peter Blake was tragically killed by pirates on the Amazon river in 2001 as he was on a mission to monitor environment change. What is the price of this radio? The path through the canyon seems steep. Ravi hasn't bought milk yet.

(805) 608-5647

I could've married them. Over the last 2 years we watched him change. Alf asked me if I would help him. We want to help, but we can't. Never had I seen such a mess. It's raining cats and dogs.

(805) 608-5647

I didn't want him to see me. The cage is empty.

(805) 608-5647

Kitty says that he knows you.

(805) 608-5647

Does he have experience? This time it went well. Have you worked the puzzle out? Ten years after the wedding, everything is just routine. She's very worried about you. He isn't alone anymore.

(805) 608-5647

Srinivas has two girlfriends. I'm going to the dance, even though you don't like it. Opinions vary from person to person. Alain didn't have any cash on him. Roxane likes to watch Marci dance. Nobody collect the lost things.

(805) 608-5647

I have a package here for a Mr. Smith. Well done is better than well said. Patricia couldn't keep from smiling. It's an old name. It's easy to distinguish good from evil.

(805) 608-5647

The last dart he threw, bounced off the board. Do you do any sport? This is going to be fabulous. This is the best cake that I have ever eaten. They bought a house in Connemara last year. Each day is a little life; every waking and rising a little birth; every fresh morning a little youth; every going to rest and sleep a little death. Shean is a friend of ours. I can't make that kind of promise.