(806) 399-5745

The picture has a charm of its own. Today is Friday, and I've done what I do almost every Friday. Call me if you find him. Stop crying! The airplane is scheduled to arrive at Honolulu tomorrow morning. I don't know how I'm going to make it through today. We used to get a lot of tourists from Australia. Miss Sua, she's been doing yoga recently and really lost a lot of weight!

(806) 399-5745

Don't worry. We'll find him. Is there something I can do to help you? He was maneuvered out of office. Are we about to have a flame war? Never borrow a car. I want to excuse myself from the work. Henry is too young to get married. I think I'm allergic to that soap. Ralf wants to learn French.

(806) 399-5745

Arrest the police! I look using a flashlight. Which bed do you want to use? I bet he arrives late - he always does. Tracy's wife supports him.

(806) 399-5745

I want to know about them. What's your favorite operating system?

(806) 399-5745

I must go at once. I'm with them now.

(806) 399-5745

Something you should know about me is that I sleep late in the morning. As much as Marvin tried to forget Kemal, he couldn't. I'm just wondering how you are getting on and if you have adjusted to the new environment. I was so mad. Pamela grew up in a rich family. The lawyer recommended his client to take legal action. Didn't you see Duncan at dinner? We have to save money against a rainy day. Barrett gave Sedat his knife. Wade isn't used to driving a left-hand drive car.

(806) 399-5745

I'm currently a teacher at this school. Raising the spinnaker while tacking is not advised. Could we speak to her? I won't take this lying down. The whole world is one country, every person is your cousin. He is not more than two or three years younger than I am. We're Knapper's classmates.

(806) 399-5745

Merton never mentioned Chip. I think that there is a man there. Do you know what they found out? I found a nice tie for you. Cathy stopped picking flowers. Maybe Archie is stupid. This sweater irritates my neck.

(806) 399-5745

Serve the meal on a plate. I hope your plan will work out. What are you holding in your hand? Dustin needs time to do that. The newborn got a beautiful name. Wes is better than me at math.

(806) 399-5745

I was feeling confident. We are going to see her in front of the station tomorrow. From this standpoint history can be divided into two main epochs. Darrell has gotten better at playing the clarinet since I last heard him play.

(806) 399-5745

Italian wedding soup is a savory broth with green vegetables and little meatballs. Sometimes it also contains a variety of small pasta. This is serious indeed.

(806) 399-5745

You can read ten books in a week? Don't you mean in a month? He wasn't foolish enough to tell that story around her. There's a lot work to do today. How did you get in? Do you have a key? I didn't see Ragnar today. I didn't expect more bloodshed. Trevor has an underarm odor. Did you ever think this would happen? I had some difficulty making up my mind which colleges to apply to.

(806) 399-5745

It will be a nine-day's wonder. Norm hasn't yet been informed of our decision. Many paintings hang in the shop.

(806) 399-5745

I need volunteers. He says he must get rid of the mice that are in the attic. He found it difficult to make himself understood in German. He won the race with ease. We'd like to rent a people carrier.

(806) 399-5745

Neither Slartibartfast nor Ann likes eggplant very much. I don't really want to go to Boston.

(806) 399-5745

We were disappointed with the results of the experiment. Karma is a nasty little bitch! "Why do you do it that way?" "I don't know. That's the way we've always done it. We recognized it from your description. How can I reach Rex? The bin is empty. Hit the ground running. I need to find out exactly what went wrong.

(806) 399-5745

I'm glad you enjoy skiing, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea. I inherited his estate. Johnny wants to talk. Julie gains 20 pounds every month from her eating binge. Cookie was a very gentle dog. If I forget, please remind me. We have a party this evening. Someone is watching us. He tells us what makes him laugh. Something you should know about me is that I want to become an actor.

(806) 399-5745

Go ahead and ask whatever you want. What's that smell like to you?