806-399-5745

His rude reply provoked her to slap his face. The boy is fat. I'm afraid that's no longer possible. We've already discussed it. I faxed Vern a copy of the contract. It seems that I'm not lucky today.

806-399-5745

Do you and Pratap get along?

806-399-5745

Dimitry is a drug addict. You must act more wisely. He has been to Portugal, not to mention Spain. Apparently you're right. Success! This is the five-thousandth Klingon sentence on Tatoeba! Have you not learned to respect others? As a cook he is in a class by himself. You're the expert, so you tell me. The cat loves to chase mice.

806-399-5745

I always wanted to make an around the world trip. Her father was able to swim across the river. Have you noticed blood in your urine before? We're not done yet! Don't put words in my mouth that I haven't said. He gave flowers to his girlfriend for the second time. I don't think I'm the problem. You're not needed.

806-399-5745

Jarl didn't accept my apologies. The officer blamed him for neglecting his duty. She continued her talk.

806-399-5745

You're going to need this. He carried out what he had promised.

806-399-5745

You're catching on. There are errors in this translation. Eddie got lost on his way to Piercarlo's house.

806-399-5745

What just happened there? Think twice before buying that new car. You'll be a slave of a bank for seven years. Maria salted the meat. Admitting that he is honest, I doubt his ability. I've never heard Casper sing in public. You can take either road to get to the park.

806-399-5745

He is a beginner. Quick at meal, quick at work. Trains come more often than buses.

806-399-5745

To tell the truth, sweetheart, I'm not at all interested.

806-399-5745

You're just like the others. Except for one person, everybody went home. I drank too much coffee today. It was Krzysztof who found your keys. I don't think I can apply for a job anywhere. I'm too old. Winnie completed his painting. Will he come? I don't think he will come. The teacher told us that over and over again.

806-399-5745

I'm sorry, but I don't recognize the language you're speaking. Betty wondered what Helen would say when she found out he'd spent all their money.

806-399-5745

I hope Morris wins. Susumu's dream eventually came true. By turning the page, we can dismiss the characters in a book without fear of hurting their feelings. We don't even know Julius. I fell in love with the charming female engineer. She married her high school sweetheart. She didn't want him to go out with other women. One of the Lojban features are a lot of words that express feelings and the attitude. I have nothing to confess.

806-399-5745

The door is locked. Don't take that tone with me, Dalton! Why are you holding a pair of scissors? I recollect his saying so. Tell us what you mean. We should be there. In those days, there were no radios. It has been six years since I started to study English. I'm looking for my mobile phone.

806-399-5745

There's a lot to see and do in Boston. That made him angry. The ghetto in this town is dangerous at night.

806-399-5745

She thinks of everything in terms of money. Everybody at the party was charmed with her grace. Damn, Jackson! You really have a learning disability! No one was supposed to be there. I'd really appreciate it. Okay. Let's go to the pool.