(806) 399-5745

Pantelis doesn't seem to hear so well. Panzer cynically assumed that the contractor could likely not afford the expense of years of litigation. Without you, I would've died.

(806) 399-5745

He prefers fish to meat. Now's the time to apply. Hand me that wrench. He decorated it. Drivers should be aware of the traffic rules. He who has a fair wife needs more than two eyes. Did Harvey call you last night?

(806) 399-5745

Urs and I talked to each other by phone. I think Kory believed me. You guys are great. That's a really interesting question. Seiko doesn't have sisters. We go way back.

(806) 399-5745

It's a good job, as far as the pay goes. I'll only answer your questions if you answer mine. The F1 champion Michael Schumacher sustained a serious head injury.

(806) 399-5745

If you want to go to the art gallery, get this bus. This character represents the will to learn. Our boss is hard to please.

(806) 399-5745

I would have set aside the day for it if you'd told me ahead of time. Do you think it a bad thing? But of course that was a long time ago. He's not interested in a relationship. It's fine with me. Enslavement is a crime against humanity. Bradley took some papers out of his briefcase and showed them to Dewey.

(806) 399-5745

Ninja walked back upstairs. Which album could it be? I don't believe that there is any evil person in this world. This is a message for you. What color is your urine: clear, dark yellow, reddish, or brown like beer? Roxanne wasn't bald.

(806) 399-5745

She just smiled. That place is always packed. It is a mystery how they escaped from prison. I'm tired of being careful. You have our unconditional support. She approached him with a smile on her face.

(806) 399-5745

Do you have a bottle opener I could use?

(806) 399-5745

Get a real job. Nigel wants everyone to get out of here. She is yet to know the truth. He speaks broken French.

(806) 399-5745

This isn't my money. Do you know a good dentist? He's not here because he's on a business trip to Osaka. I should've gone with him. Her health seemed to suffer.

(806) 399-5745

Pam took his place at head of the table. You've made me feel a lot better. We already covered that. Leave at once. The procedure is the same. Stanly knows Stagger would never do such a thing. I really do love your tie. I will be there as soon as I can.

(806) 399-5745

Saify looks pretty drunk. We are excited about the move to the new building. Wendi had his hair cut.

(806) 399-5745

That's our job. If that is not true, she is a liar. What are you shaking your head for? No more chatting! Take the leftover food home with you. This painting is nicely done. It looks just like Mom. Their job is done. She is an honor to our school.