806-486-7909

Izzy seemed busier than usual. It feels good to be back on the road again. If she studied hard, she could pass the test. They were disappointed that you could not come. One's new. The other's old. This is terrific. The rebellion lasted about two months. I don't need to go to college.

806-486-7909

Cathryn is at a confidence in Boston. Alberto arrived at his office later than usual. We've got a serious problem here. That small star is brightest. Would anyone else like to speak? Look after the cat while I'm away. Stop there. He has no house to live in.

806-486-7909

Let's cross here. Jonathan wondered whether he should let Ro go to Boston with him.

806-486-7909

It just has to be done. I'm going to come. Are you sure you don't want to use the toilet before you go?

806-486-7909

The island was struck by the typhoon. Sailing a boat, his chief hobby, costs him most of his salary. The text above is written in Basque. We owe you an apology. The image quality is really bad - the resolution is so low. I may not be all that I should be as a husband. You belong to the next generation. I want to tell you the truth.

806-486-7909

You'd better get going in case you miss the bus. There's nothing else for us here. I can't quite picture Raghu as a politician. "Ah, a raw egg for me!" "Is one enough?" "Yep, if I need more I'll top it up." He likes French more than German. I cry every time I listen to this song. Let's take a look at this from another angle.

806-486-7909

The villagers thought him very generous. My dad doesn't hate you. We'll need to talk to him. This is the shortest route to Paris.

806-486-7909

Spiders wait for insects to become entangled in their nets. That's how they get their food. Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to.

806-486-7909

I have eaten the apple. After lying down for a short while, my stomach ache calmed down. The students gathered at the call of the principal. A motorcyclist came to grief when he failed to take a sweeping bend in the road. Which language do you most often have conversations in? Who is this Miriamne? Charlene is a sea urchin. Can you recommend a good upholsterer?

806-486-7909

We belong together. About how much will it cost? Elaine might hear you. Learn! The last witness sealed the prisoner's fate.

806-486-7909

We want the committee to work out this problem. I couldn't believe it was you. Let's try not to do the wrong thing. We never had anything in common. You know as well as I do that we have no chance of surviving. Steve is wearing a black turtleneck. It felt very good. He comes here without fail on Sunday. I'm not sure where Sriram is.

806-486-7909

Emily ate an orange. Anna talked nonstop for three hours. You know them, don't you? How about stopping the car and taking a rest? It's one of the most beautiful cities in the world. That's my wife. I am very pleased with the second part of the video. I declare this supermarket open. Mom is making a cake. I'm going to have to teach you all some manners!

806-486-7909

I'll ask around and see if anyone knows of a solution to this problem. I'm not the one who did that. Rick got Natraj to drive. It's just as I hoped it would be. It's an exciting proposition. I had a nightmare about vampires. Is it OK if I come tomorrow, too? I bought this bicycle dirt-cheap. What should we do with them? Chris asked Jane a question she didn't want to answer.

806-486-7909

Sid was doing pretty well. For the peasant, fruits are more important than flowers. We'll come and visit you.