Sharada is angry that Jesper disagrees with him.

He appeared thinner every day. How many people in this room do you think know Avery's last name? She eventually got into the bad habit of smoking. He was sitting on the sofa in our room. Can you please explain that in more detail? I myself will repair that machine. Everything is steadily deteriorating. I put cream in my coffee. Marnix doesn't know how to play golf. The choice of example sentence wasn't wise.

By dint of long practice he became most skillful. Take your chance, and do it. Do you understand Chinese? I know this is difficult for you.

If you want to succeed, you have to try harder. Why not just tell us? Some kinds of food make us thirsty. Asian stocks were mixed. I wouldn't worry about her. I had forgotten all about today's meeting. I'm glad you reminded me. I just want to be different.

Here everything is forbidden that isn't expressly permitted. Have you got a cigarette and a light? Tracy is having trouble dealing with the pain. Please take off your hat here in this room. She shuddered at the thought of snakes. He wants to read this book. He who hesitates has lost. What a good scholar the author must be to write such a splendid book!

Please write your name in pen. Crowning toddler beauty pageant queens is Mr. Fredericksen's passion. I think you both know him. This coat fits me well. Why don't you go to school with us? Did you buy it on the black market? She was surprised at his appearance. I hope Aimee says yes.

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Do you know how to prevent it from happening again? Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary. Turkeer and Daniel had their kitchen remodeled.

What is the area of this city? You are vegetarian.

He dashed us with water. I owe what I am today to my parents. Dublin is in Ireland. Stop staring at me like that.

If you eat too much, you will get fat.