806-486-7909

Why did you learn German? She must be stupid to say such a thing. Patterns of married life are changing a lot. Rob won't let me buy a motorcycle. General prosperity and satisfaction are the best deterrents to revolution. That's not very reassuring. We have the ability to do that. Susanne passed away last year. This is really going to happen.

806-486-7909

Where did you wrap them? She will not come today. I have to unpack my luggage. I want you to stay right where you are. I am being followed. Nothing is so pleasant as going on a picnic on a fine day. It's a strip club for women. I don't know what that means. Don't screw with me! I made a lot of mistakes.

806-486-7909

Do you know where I can find Rahul? Bob did not agree to the plan. I can't get into this building. Clark said he didn't do it. I wouldn't bet against them. That particular person will run. It was a disappointment. Words of abuse poured from his lips.

806-486-7909

Wendi is just trying to get your goat now. I wanted to kill him, but I was too stressed to hold firmly his Desert Eagle. Did I miss the party? A fallen tree blocked the road.

806-486-7909

Women - why do they want to go to toilet in groups? I don't get it at all. How did you accomplish that? Babies often fall down. It was me who told Charleen to do that. Bill can speak a little Japanese. When we get down to brass tacks, we are all as guilty as the persons who actually committed the crime. Dreaming with honey is very different than dreaming with bees. I still don't know what happened to Manuel. His ignorance hindered us in our progress.

806-486-7909

We should let you see them. A lot of children gathered in the garden.

806-486-7909

The water shortage is due to the weather. Everyone remained seated.

806-486-7909

There's no time for this. I do remember meeting you before. How do I get all those people out of my house? You didn't tell us what he had written in this letter. Are you still in office? There's really no need to introduce Bernie, is there? I enjoyed your article. I would like another cup of tea before I go.

806-486-7909

The storm sank the boat. I've never felt so hot. We don't want to lose you. My life is in your hands. I can't see a freaking thing! The father is educating his son.

806-486-7909

Noboby seems to care about my problem. Don't let Olof leave. You have to paint the whole house all by yourself? You sure have your work cut out for you. He is possessed of intelligence. I'd like one stamp, please. The weather here has been very unusual, but you know that's my cup of tea. I want to do something special. Is there anyone called Hwa here? You need a key.

806-486-7909

I was there with him. I thought you might find this interesting. Gregor noticed that that man talking to Jeannie had a finger missing. Have you allowed for any error in your calculation? There's no reason for you to quit.

806-486-7909

Do you know whether or not Grace is at home? Where've you stuck my flat-head screwdriver?! Sewage often pollutes the ocean. I cannot afford to pay so much. The book is up there. I'm going to go there. He had many political enemies. Sean played Reveille on his bugle every morning. Will you give us a statement? In the eyes of the Creator, all are equal.

806-486-7909

We can't afford that. I've been told Len is still in Boston. I want to go to the bathroom. It is he who is to blame for the accident. China is a huge country. Plasmas behave unlike anything we experience on a regular basis on Earth because they conduct electricity and travel with their own set of magnetic fields entrapped in the material. He blinked his eyes. With his sweet showers, April has pierced the drought of March to the root and bathed every vine in the sort of liquid by which flowers are conceived. What kind of worms are there?

806-486-7909

The book was split along its spine. It's the sort of work that calls for a high level of concentration. I cannot let it go unchallenged. I open the door and I see two boys standing next to each other. Try doing it once more. You should never ask a woman her age. The trial lawyers couldn't get past the Mafia leader's stonewalling tactics. Courtney lives just down the street. Aren't we lucky?

806-486-7909

Is Jesus out? She looks exactly the same as she was at school. He won re-election twelve times.