806-703-0950

One of the players took off his shirt. I went into the library; where I happened to meet Ann. Don't make light of life. I got a new stereo at that store. Errors are few, if any, in his English composition. I don't agree with Eric. Your French is good. I went to the park last Sunday. The water was warm and inviting.

806-703-0950

He doesn't like beef. Neither do I. Dan didn't even have to read the document. Sixty delegates were elected. Dan swerved off the road to avoid knocking down a dog. The town is dying. I met your father yesterday. You ruined your clothing. I was as cool as a cucumber. Why do I need to do that?

806-703-0950

We have the right to bear arms. It was his story of adventure that charmed us all. I asked him out, but he said no. Eric didn't swim.

806-703-0950

Emily was embarrassed when told he had made a drunken pass at Dick's mother at the party. You should tell Krzysztof he's wrong. Knut disappeared into the crowd. Courtney thinks that personality is more important than looks. Many people drink water out of the kitchen faucet. I can fly. Can I ride with you sometime? I don't have time to do it. Look at this! Griff is the name of my black tomcat.

806-703-0950

Mayo is in his bedroom. I was a member.

806-703-0950

He is six years older than I. That's how it is done. His dog is his good companion. Have you ever seen one? He authorizes his workers to eat at the office. I prefer to text.

806-703-0950

Leave my things alone. I didn't expect his behavior to descend to such a disagreeable level. I left the key at the reception desk. Rabin soon fell asleep. Well, he's a right scallywag. Malcolm plans to drive from Boston to Chicago. Binge drinking is harmful for your health. This storm will also pass.

806-703-0950

This case has an affinity with that one. His official title is Director-General of the Environment Agency. It is what the law ordains. He went to the bank and changed his money. Roy wants me to take his place. I want you to be better.

806-703-0950

Don't lean against the doors. A three-handed monster came out of the wardrobe. Takao's son, John, also works as an officer with the Boston police. You really fooled them.

806-703-0950

We have a lot of things we need to buy. Alright, mom, I get it! If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders. You're going to be a father. No inequality should be allowed to exist between men and women.

806-703-0950

I do not want to know this. Bradley is in great shape. I'm sure you'll find everything is in order. I think Sugih is sane. Nick looks a little bit like a girl. Did you receive the message I sent you yesterday? Does she work hard? The general shook hands with us. Ravindran owes the government a lot of money in taxes.

806-703-0950

That's very kind, thank you. I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one. A lightweight sensor attached to alpine swifts reveals that the small migratory birds can remain aloft for more than 200 days without touching down. Leon's problems are nothing compared to Michiel's. It's a chance for all of us to do something good. He is a psycho. Would you see to it that they get properly fed? Why did the lawyer lose in the argument? One is unable to change one's values.

806-703-0950

I don't have to go anymore. Mom's working. Get up early in the morning. I cannot for the life of me remember where it was.

806-703-0950

I have a few things I have to do before I can go home tonight. Ravindranath is quitting. I just found an old diary. The correctness of the information is doubtful. We help them in a lot of ways. You're very hard to understand.