Who's been talking to her? Everybody will have to pitch in to save the environment. We've made a very interesting discovery. He was the strongest. He won the match. She gave way to the temptation to buy the jewel. Crime rates are the lowest they've been in decades. He returned home after a long absence. You can wear my scarf as long as you don't spill anything on it. What made him mad? Now, all I need is information.

Marriage is the last thing on my mind. I'm going to subscribe to these chamber-music concerts. The animal cell has a greater percentage of proteins than the plant cell. We knew Hienz was tough. She doesn't eat cake because she doesn't want to put on any more weight. I'm sure I'll do that. It has it moments.

Meat won't keep long in this heat. Nice guys finish last. Rest your foot on that step. We will be living here next month. Here you go.

You guys need to calm down. This is only for your personal use. What does it look like? I saved you. Please bear this fact in mind. What Devon said is very reasonable. With the window broken, we could not keep the room warm.

I don't know what I'll do without you. He seems to have known the truth. Could you explain it to us? Are you going to eat your pudding? Remember what I said. Pinocchio, although alone, defended himself bravely. Everything I undertake goes wrong. A delicatessen caught fire and burned down, leaving a heap of ashes. My brother is so smart and witty that I can not beat him in an argument. I don't know how you can eat that.

She sells seashells at the seashore. Peter sent heartfelt wishes to his parents. Vernon doesn't seem to understand why people don't like him. I'll meet up with you guys this afternoon. I'm here to take care of you. Kamel is important. I don't think Erick is coming. He had the nerve to ask me to marry him.

Shamim is very observant. Draw a line on the paper. Hang your clothes out to dry! She got up late. This isn't Little Black is it? Isn't that a little dishonest?

I do hope you're right. Denis's body was found by fishemen floating adrift in the sea. It was not until yesterday that I got the news. They wouldn't take me seriously. I worked in Boston for three years. I hope you're not alone. My grandmother has a green thumb. Liber seems to be bored with all of this. All of a sudden, we heard the sharp cry of a cat. Tim has no idea what to say.

You're pretty cool. She didn't confirm. At least being sick gives you the perfect excuse to stay home and watch movies.

Under certain circumstances banks can freeze the assets of a person who dies without a will. They are good people. Try to improve your English. Forgive me for breaking my promise.

I didn't mean that to happen.

I don't want to go back home. Danny reached into the sack and pulled out some coins. It is not what a man has but what he is that is really important. Isn't that suspicious?

They took away all of our paperwork. I have a fatigue problem. Nothing's good enough for us. They froze to death. Ernst crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trashcan.