(806) 703-0950

State your business. Sofoklis's a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

(806) 703-0950

I have a home.

(806) 703-0950

She is next to them. He's working on the president's security detail. Let me walk you to your car.

(806) 703-0950

The police entered the room and shot Terry. I'm really serious. Nobody reads about my country. She has big boots. The boy certainly wasn't talkative.

(806) 703-0950

I'm not doing this for me. It looks like I'll finally get a chance to meet Charlie. No ghost was ever seen by two pair of eyes. I think your hypothesis was correct. What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine? You should put on some clothes. Let's begin with the first chapter. We have no money to waste. That child certainly has a will of his own. This old fish has a strange taste.

(806) 703-0950

Bill didn't work hard enough and so he failed. We graduate from high school at eighteen. You won't get away with this. We arrived at the hotel one hour ago.

(806) 703-0950

Would you please stop singing? In good time, you will understand, but now we should join the others. Don't worry about the results of the exam. Let's hope Vince will have the sense to do that. I wish I could figure out how to make more money. Kyung is taking a walk with Marnix and should be back before long. As is often the case with young men, he is indifferent to money. I would like some information about museums. I want to be a linguist.

(806) 703-0950

He invested his capital in the steel trade. He does speak well.

(806) 703-0950

We'll tell them. Shamim got married. Turkeer wasn't home alone. Alf is his usual self today. Who's playing the guitar?

(806) 703-0950

I don't know who it was. Thank you for coming to see me off. Don't open your mouth if you are not certain that what you want to say is better than silence. Are you an American? I'd like a glass of water. Did you like my picture?

(806) 703-0950

He began to sing. We will make it.

(806) 703-0950

I had never seen such a shiny star.

(806) 703-0950

I think I'm going back to sleep. This medicine is good for headaches. Jeany never visits us in the winter. Why don't you let me be the judge of that? You've dialed the wrong number. I know why Pratapwant did that. The tallest and smallest men in the world both joined the circus. We see things differently according to whether we are rich or poor.