Let me give you a hand with that.

We have no more sugar. I'm not quite prepared for this. People threw eggs at the politician.

Does it ring a bell with you? There was no doubt in my mind that Glynn knew the answer. It's so noisy here I can't hear myself think. Louiqa isn't sure whether he's ready or not. When Mr. Hilton wanted to sell his house, he advertised it in the newspaper.

Huashi never considered that. I'm going to get there first. I may have left my umbrella in the bus. Tricia wondered how it would feel to be old. Elijah has nothing left. Dan will always be watching over me. Can someone open the door please?

Craig was the only one who didn't know how to speak French. Who was Marika? Did they give you any other information? He is not the one; I am.

Safe journey. I can't be bought. Hillel needs to improve her grades. The doors of the train on line 3 are closing. Please be careful. Are we fucked? I saw the movie on video. They pay us for our work. Clark will go to Boston. Ricardo loves reading. Rand forgot to buy a birthday present for Amarth.

He that will lie, will steal. The supervisor bought a really fast machine. Do you speak Talossan? I'm thinking of going abroad. We'll need shelter. I don't want to go back alone. If you are capable of doing good for someone then do not hold back. Aki Yerushalayim is a cultural magazine written in Ladino. This will keep bugs off. I hope I'm not the only one who thinks this is true.

It's a new day. Norm is already inside. This explains it without a doubt. Perhaps we'll have more time to talk later. The controversial proposal has caused an intense war of words between the two opposing parties. I was born October 10th, 1972. My body is not so flexible as it used to be. The company is trying to improve its image.

Give him a second chance. You can read between the lines. You must avoid walking on this road because there are always dogs. Come inside because it's cold outside. Kaj isn't going to break up with you.

We did all right. You and I need to talk. What are you doing this evening? Put an icepack on your cheek. I've lived a long life. All of them are good teachers.

If my parents discover that you came over, they might do something crazy. It is often not the costliest and most lifelike toy that wins the child's love. Maybe you should call them. This is to inform you of my address change. Please update your mailing list. He did what I wanted right away. That's our fault. I'd like to visit Boston. There is one thing I've never told you: I'm a superbeing! Raj ate the chicken with his fingers. Let me in, please.