I live on the outskirts of Boston. It's time to open the third wardrobe. Sho and I have been out of touch with each other for a long time. Is the anesthesiologist there? I'm not yet prepared to do that. Let's welcome the engaged couple: Juergen and Elizabeth. What colour are those? Maybe I'll call you sometime.

I wish they hadn't done it. Heinz's awkward around women. Spencer doesn't respect Danny. A calculator is more efficient than an abacus. You can't bend me to your will.

Your brother got married, didn't he? What do you think Alison and Izchak are talking about? He ate up the steak and ordered another. I believe in him. Your being obliged to wear pants doesn't logically follow from the state of your being a man. An honest farmer had once an ass that had been a faithful servant to him a great many years, but was now growing old and every day more and more unfit for work. Bring them home. We will just have to make the best of it.

Eileen was afraid to tell her parents. How hard is learning to fly? They made a claim for higher pay.

Do you know where Merril got this? Pieter had some questions he wanted to ask. I listened to the top 10 songs of the eighties. Who else helped you? Do you celebrate the Earth Day? It is said that the younger generation today is apathetic. Don't let Earnie scare you.

Tolerant bent down and looked under the bed. They're both fine. You have to keep fit. Do you want to go out for a drink with me? Norma was nowhere in sight.

I'm worried about the exam results. I told the dog to stay. The hen has been brooding its eggs for a week. She began to sing. They export grain to many countries. Sorry, but your brother is an idiot.

You're so stuck up. I guess it's time for me to go. Hurry up and bring me something to drink. It was not in his nature to speak ill of others. The concept is amazing. I'd rather die than yield to this sort of demand.

If it is raining, I won't go out tonight. Giles talked me into going to church with him. You don't have to go to today's meeting. I watch television twice a week.

We're not here to arrest you. Saul isn't dumb. Rayan kept working hard. For all his success, Sherri was regarded by all as a fluke. Have you eaten supper yet?