(808) 395-9671

My breakfast usually consists of coffee with milk, a piece of bread and jam, a small banana, a piece of orange and some dried plums. Please go to the bench. Gooseberries can prolong your life. It's just like you say. There is a path through the fields. I'm not going anywhere.

(808) 395-9671

Did you bring anything else to wear?

(808) 395-9671

My car is broken.

(808) 395-9671

I heard him sobbing.

(808) 395-9671

I can carry my own weight. The actor missed a line. I'd still like to work together. I already have a family. He studied until two in the morning before the test. Srinivas gave up the idea of going to Boston. I saw Sjaak at the funeral today. Where are they from? What is a young lady like you doing out here all by herself? Root's time is very valuable.

(808) 395-9671

Valerie doesn't want to see Delbert anymore. She pushed her needle in and out. I will accept his request.

(808) 395-9671

It seems to be becoming hard to get a good job. She cried out the moment she saw her mother. Raj has made it clear that he wasn't interested.

(808) 395-9671

We are not concerned in this paper with the application of Emmet's theory in biology. Everyone was fingerprinted. Bye for now. You've let me down. Olson doesn't have what it takes to be the boss. Sarah's young friends were starting to be scared. Only she kept her cool and reassured her friends. Didn't Anton do that last year? Derek was running around the streets drunk and naked. Television can dull our creative power. Get out here, fast! The guards are coming.

(808) 395-9671

The impression that many German wines are sweet, and don't go well with food, is widespread. It is a book. A field of grass can be quite beautiful. Google harder! Neville is a very important person in our town. It's time to wake up, dear. Let's smoke this hashish! I'll speak to her alone. This is because you do not want to be alone.

(808) 395-9671

American English isn't better than British English. Are they sleeping together? Ninja isn't very communicative. He would tell me the truth, if I would ask him. You're lying to me.

(808) 395-9671

I could never have imagined that something like this existed. One by one, the Senators voted. I don't believe in miracles. I can't bend him to my will.

(808) 395-9671

She would go with him to Washington. The waves dashed the shore. Do you want to eat out tonight? Part never even said goodbye to Helen. She's in love with me. I made a big mistake in choosing my wife. You don't seem to have read the contract very carefully. They're towing your car. They're being shot. Jane will get straight A's.