808-395-9671

Siping and Dwayne care for each other. Why are you avoiding me? The term "qipao" is widely used in Northern China. Would you kindly switch off the radio? Probably, but making a mistake is not equal to saying something unnatural. If someone confuses "your" and "you're", it doesn't question them being a native speaker.

808-395-9671

What do you say to doing the sights of Tokyo tomorrow? I have big dreams. When did you fire him? We're keeping an eye on it.

808-395-9671

A hero is often just a person who doesn't have the ability to recognise danger. Who's dying?

808-395-9671

Then the younger brother set off, and the elder remained behind. I assume you share your Brenda's sentiments. You'd better believe that the story is exhagerated.

808-395-9671

Kennedy spoke about the issue. Norbert works with mentally handicapped adults. I consider you a friend. They moved in the same circles. The researcher said that taking the red pill would send him to another universe. It's stable because all the roots of this equation are negative. I can't get over my cold.

808-395-9671

My son would never do that. I thought it might be useful. The price of the stock declined by half in a month. Everyone wants to believe. We can talk this through. Teens do a lot of dumb stuff.

808-395-9671

Do you have any idea what the population of Boston is? Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir? Juri is catching on.

808-395-9671

I don't speak French well. Wash the chicory and remove the leaves which may spoil. We are agreeable to your conditions. In fact, she's quite unreliable. That guy's too much for me. She successfully crossed the Pacific with a ship. William might be able to pull it off. He gorged himself on ice cream.

808-395-9671

Bring me the vinegar and oil, please. I don't usually have to work on Sundays. She defended herself. Kory told Helge she meant the world to him.

808-395-9671

We need to call the police. Please tell me how to spell your name. Your wrongdoing is a disgrace to our school. Seenu doesn't have to come tomorrow. He walked home. Your report is good - even remarkable. Eat this right away before it gets cold. He was absent from the meeting.

808-395-9671

Nora waited for Stagger to sit and then sat down next to her. I wish I knew how to speak French. Should I come with you? Heinz looked at Santa intently. I'll be in the country two weeks. I've been alone so long. Thomas and Heather are waiting for you. The movie is far worse than the book. What didn't you tell us you were hungry?