After the accident, the injured people were taken to the hospital. Polly just got his braces off. As she is a lady, so he is a gentleman. I put my fate in your beautiful hands. Don't forget to write to us. I didn't think I was going to win. You really are pathetic. The sooner we start, the sooner we'll finish. It was as if the earth were to disappear from under his feet. Knapper told me he had no time to read books.

The player was broken at love in the opening game of the set. Grandfather is napping on the sofa. What'll you do if someone sees you? Rand didn't really feel like eating Korean food. Our teacher is in a good mood. She told me that it would be a good idea if I came home soon. They are in the hands of the gods. The dog answers to the name John.

Damon could sell anything. He's a dumb-ass. This melon sounds hollow. Maybe that's why it was so cheap. This dog is, so to speak, a member of our family. I'd be lying if I said I had never smoked before. I can hear nothing. Let's leave these bitter fools alone! I told Kitty I would help.

The cost of living has shot through the ceiling in the last year. And I thought we had problems. We've just cleaned the toilets. All of our afternoon classes have been cancelled. Tell your mother about the trip. Democracy is an idea that goes back to the ancient Greeks. Each man's pay was in proportion to his work. Write the amount on the check in letters as well as figures. I was thinking about what you said.

I wanted to finish this earlier. He's on the waggon.

Keep your fingers crossed. Many tourists come to this island every year. Julius now requires around-the-clock care.

Hear me out. I would like to go to Japan. I think it'll freeze tonight.

How were you the first one to arrive? Cory's father is a famous artist. New York bristles with towering buildings.

You grew up in Boston, right? Nathan ate some spicy Indian food. We were all rooting for them. I only wish I could see you more often. I wish somebody had told me that before. I knew what Dwayne meant to say. They are both unmarried.

You shouldn't talk here. The Infrared Astronomical Satellite's mission was to map the entire sky at infrared wavelengths. It was equipped with a special infrared telescope to scan the sky. Suddenly, a man stepped in front of them. I stopped smoking for the sake of my health. He was paralyzed by fear. We'll try even harder the next time. I visited esperantoval.com for signing up on 2013 Valencian Esperanto Encounter. It was an amazing evening. If there was just 1,000 yen more, he would have taken 10,000 yen in total.

I have three grown sons. Everyone laughs at someone who makes a mistake. I can't do two things at once. Please give me a haircut. What are you guys looking at?

Did you go to see Patrice? Piercarlo hadn't eaten since breakfast and was getting hungry. Here's your order. She made the same mistake as before. Marilyn is now dressed in casual clothes. That was hot.

If you don't want to buy something you don't need, don't go to the fair. Are okay after yesterday's earthquake? Is that so much to ask? Now I know my situation! I wouldn't like to be in her shoes. Well, we managed to land at the last moment. Mr White arrives in Tokyo at 10:30.

We prefer whole-grain cereals. We're a happy family. He's afraid of that dog. Jos definitely won't work for less than $300 an hour. Please tell Pamela he can come back after lunch. The sun and the moon cause tides.

I'm your boss. I bought these medicines for my father. Einstein decided to study math and physics so he could become a teacher. Hurry, or the plane will leave you behind. Just look at him. Neil doesn't have any bad habits.

Robert didn't work alone. How do you access the Internet? Chip's face lit up when Ahmed entered the room. I've been practicing. We are in Paris. She spent a good deal of money on her vacation. Things were simple back then. We didn't go out last night. Richard had a mild heart attack.

The change of air worked wonders for her. I'm in debt to my uncle for $10,000. We've been very fortunate.

How do I get to the airport? Have you ever taken a vacation? Lord was like me. Taking care of the baby is my job. The English of time-domain reflectometrists is as much English as that of nannies. He gave body and soul to his job. The four basic elements are Earth, Air, Fire and Water. He's in the pocket of big corporations. I saw many signs written in Chinese in the meeting room.