I'll go myself. It is a fact that you are not very industrious. My child, what hast thou done? Have you seen Christie's new house? We're not in high school anymore. She runs a charity. Were you being serious?

She felled an oak. Leave out anything that is useless. He was interested in me. She'll go to Ireland. Do you want to bring your family to Germany? I love the sound this grasshopper makes! It's very different. I give you five minutes to resolve this issue.

I'll never ask Matti for help again. Marian just barely managed to earn enough money to pay the rent.

You'll miss the train if you don't hurry. There's a gas leak. The farmer pitched the hay onto the wagon. What's William getting at? Your watch is on the desk. I asked my mother if breakfast was ready. People are unable to follow these rules. It doesn't look too hard.

I can speak a little. It's not what you think! I don't know why it's taking so long.

There's no time for explanations. He had reached the limits of his patience. Tarmi made up her mind to go to law school. I was proud of you. We have a 50-minute layover in Boston. I saw him last weekend. Such a plan is bound to fail. That's up to her, not me. That's the part I like.

Is it the last lesson? My favourite colour is orange. That makes me really sad. That loud music is annoying. Soohong went missing several days ago.

The oil ran through a thick pipe. I didn't mean to make him feel bad.

Have you met any of Gunnar's friends? I have menopausal troubles. Politicians are good at raising money. Jakob is standing at the window.

Read such books as are useful to you. Now, I also enjoy it. We offered him a good job. Could you wrap it for mailing? I suggest you find a new line of work. Just tell me what I want to know. Everybody calls the small cat Tora.

I got these a week ago.

Mother Teresa was born in Yugoslavia in 1910. Being injured in an accident, he could not walk. What is it you'd like me to say exactly? Close the refrigerator. The number of employees has increased lately.

Have a proper funeral for the body so that the soul can reach to heaven. Should I get Piet for you? That cost a lot of money. The map on page 11 looks very strange. Turn it upside down. Then it becomes a familiar map to you. The dead man was involved in a fight. I quit smoking three years ago.

I hope you had a wonderful day. You need to change clothes before we go to the party. Do you have any idea why Shean disappeared? You have a pretty good memory. Hume stayed in Boston over a month. She caught it for coming late. We're trying to locate her. Yes, it happens once in a while.

She'll go to Ireland. I, too, am worried about him. Do you have a shoehorn? I'm happy to be here again. According to Shel, Joni is just a predatory guru who promises gain. Prescribe the boy some medication! I'd like to dedicate this song to Brent.