810-391-3450

We've nearly finished preparations. How about taking a nap? Celeste was wearing an orange jumpsuit and his hands were cuffed in front of him.

810-391-3450

It won't take long to read that book. I can have it ready in three days. I had to tell her myself.

810-391-3450

Animal cruelty is evil. Concentrate on our mission! Maybe I went a little too far.

810-391-3450

Many bad things have happened. Industrial countries require a lot of skilled labor. It depends on many things. Put your bracelet on. Erwin needs to hear the bad news directly from Bradford. She's washing dishes. Did they give a reason? Donna's speech was interrupted by jeers. Do you know why Catherine was arrested?

810-391-3450

They worked hard. Aimee disagreed with Joyce on that point. Kyung quite often exaggerates. The woman who is sitting on the sofa is my grandmother. My cat came out of the basket. I don't have any details.

810-391-3450

Tracy possesses a house and a car.

810-391-3450

I'm not going to lie to them. He asked her questions. Don't put children into the bag. Micheal is a person I admire. Extreme cold covered Europe. He has a large family to provide for. That team has little, if any, chance of winning. I took part in the sporting event. All this talk has made me hungry.

810-391-3450

I think I can beat you. It's getting dark outside. Do you want to be on my team again? Who notified us? How deep is this well? Lucius lugged his suitcase up the stairs. That's an understatement.

810-391-3450

God, what's wrong with me today?

810-391-3450

In dictionaries, "m.n." is abbreviation for masculine noun. Kelvin said you'd gone to Boston. Why am I risking my life to help Miki? I can only work so fast. Some guy was trying to intimidate me. It's been almost three months since I've moved here. Are we fucked?