What do you see out there? Nobody saw it coming. Protestors rallied in a last-ditch effort to save the medical centre from closing down. There is a great demand for petrol. Sanjeev brought Lindsey here. I thought this was what you always wanted. I hope he will get through the exam. Manny might still be using it.

The pomegranate originated in the region of modern-day Iran, and is now widely cultivated across the globe.

He did the crossword with ease. I might have something to offer you.

Nou brandished a shotgun on Brad. It could save your life. This is not easy at all. Beth hasn't gone swimming in a long time. You are the chosen one. Could you make me a sandwich? You'll be safe once you get there. Can you manage to carry the suitcase by yourself?

I'm really sorry about all this.

We were planting trees.

What other explanation can there be? They all looked at you.

Welcome to Hell! Melanie killed a spider with her hand. It is as clear to me as if it were yesterday. Are we allowed to do that? I don't like that fat kid who ate your lunch. I feel very confident.

I am going to go to Tokyo tomorrow. You left without me. The speech deeply affected the audience. Do you know how dangerous that is? I thought Markus was going to be here. Cross out any words that you do not wish the examiner to read.

Open up the door. He told me his age, his birthplace, his family, and so on. There was a decapitated body on the coroner's table. The government officials do not like what has been said in the newspaper. With the hundreds of cars parked in this building, how are we supposed to find the suspect's car? I love you more than anyone else.

Don't bring bad luck.

Toufic looks very pleased with himself. I feel like playing, too. Catherine doesn't like children. Julianto fell ill and within a month he was dead.

Didn't Indra want to talk to Julianto? Joseph didn't approve of his daughter seeing a married man. The boy made fun of the girl. Today we celebrate Africa Day. She called him a fool. Is it a good play? Terri didn't mind doing the dishes. I'd have loved to see you at the party I organised yesterday.

If you feel a tremor near the coast, evacuate immediately to high ground or another safe location. Aren't you supposed to be at work right now?

Kaj complained about his low salary. Why does June drink so much? I have to go to the bank today. Renu tried his best to get here, but he didn't make it. I always get an A in math. No one came to help me. Every large volume has problems with the binding. He is old enough to drive. He deserves the prize. You can't both be the boss.

Someone is going to get hurt. Bart believed Theo. Anything you could do in support of their effort would be very much appreciated. How dare you speak like that to your elders and betters! You'd best set some money aside for your wedding. Did you wash your hands? What one man can invent another can discover. Let's try to see it from all angles. Some words are hard to define. What he told me proved true.

She wants to marry her daughter to a doctor. Do you want some tea?

Money and I are strangers; in other words, I am poor. The fullback was sent off from the match. The world is changing fast. Give me your watch. All we should do is wait and see what he'll do. What's your best friend's name? I think Wes will win.