Elaine doesn't like to get his hands dirty. Merril was willing to try it again. Break the eggs and remove the yolks. About face! I started crying like a baby. When do you rise? Slartibartfast was interested in what Alfred might have to say. Donald Trump is elected president of the United States.

They took the subway. You're just running away from life's problems. It's finally starting to make sense to me. Julianto has found a solution. I think you'd be interested in this.

Students are impatient for the summer holidays to come. I'll remember this evening. We couldn't take a bath for want of water. I drove Naomi's Prius once. What do they do? Perhaps this pocketknife will come in handy someday. Lately, I have been busy so I have not studied at all. Do you think I can get by with it? Henry decided to start his own business. That's just weird.

What is he doing there? Simon hasn't been forgotten. I really love her. Neither am I! We were proud of our strength.

She is very free with her money. What's Bjorne looking at? We're late for school. It is just a matter of personal taste. Val is as nutty as a fruitcake. I have to tell them.

Margaret shouldn't have left. I don't plan on leaving until the day after tomorrow. Tal often talks to himself when he's alone.

Darryl never enjoyed fishing with his father. I can't stay here any longer. There's not much happening now. We elected James chairman. Can I use them with you?

Edwin looked a little scared.

Timo wanted money. Where's that bottle of wine I asked you to buy. Nobody picked on me.

This is a picture that I drew. A massive earthquake of magnitude 8.8 hit the Japanese islands today. I still couldn't format my hard disk. This is a picture of his own painting. When it rains, the buses are late more often than not. Someone will do this job. I'd like to talk to the hotel manager. I thought today was your day off. She remembers her long journey.

Your team is stronger than ours. Coffee will be ready in a minute. I don't want to grow up. He had to leave the village. Rephrasing is a collective art at Tatoeba. I don't want to lose Carole. Klaus drank a couple of shots of tequila. The poet is the one who inspires much more than the one who is inspired. I warned you not to trust them. Go to hell!

Tatoeba moved to another server, the old one being very unreliable lately. I have been having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent! Clare underwent hypnotherapy to help him give up smoking. I just have one question for you. I don't like upsetting people. Who told you about Wendi? Millions of persons lost all their savings. Jayant opened the front door.

Jana is my first love. I think Ning really doesn't know the answer. Don't eat while reading. Geoff slipped out of the classroom.

Have you ever tried this dessert? Waxing is a painful but necessary part of most women's beauty routine. As it is written, the birds are preparing to launch an attack on us as we speak! I live my life in growing rings which move out over the things around me. Perhaps I'll never complete the last, but that's what I mean to try. Where can I try this on? I love Nara, particularly in the fall. Maybe Blair thinks I'm dead. Which do you want, tea or coffee? We decided to have a last piece on the programme at the year-end party.

Don't expose it to the rain! Rain or shine, I'll go. I've gotta take a piss. I'm looking forward to going to Boston. She talked him into quitting his job.

Blair was assessed by the selection committee as fully meeting all criteria for the job. Cut the salmon into small pieces. Someone's knocking on the door. I found the subject fascinating. Hiding the head, will still show the ass. After drinking all night, Bob was dead to the world. Not surprisingly, most contributors of Lojban indicate no country in their profiles. Are you going to be in Boston this weekend? I hope you die.