We came upon the parade when we turned the corner. Hurf got off the bike and started to run. The coyotes in this neighborhood aren't very clever. I almost died when I heard this. We were broke.

Fate often sends the unexpected. Fallen rocks closed the way. I wasn't making fun of her. The guards didn't see Julian. I don't like you anymore. He is president in name only. I was disappointed at the result. He wants fruit. They say that Isabela died.

Give me time to finish this. Why is music so fun to listen to? If you don't know, who does? This fluorescent lamp is starting to flicker. We'll have to replace it. I saw it after the seven o'clock news. His secret will be disclosed soon. A light-year is a unit of distance. It is the distance that light can travel in one year. You don't really want me to go there alone, do you?

We enjoyed being there. She strode over the brook. You're a victim of the system. Timing is always important. My laser printer can only handle black and white. I'm stuck in a rut in my boring job and need to do something new.

Where did you meet your boyfriend? I'm not going to yell at you again. The tourists scare away the animals and disrupt their natural activity patterns. You can't prove any of this. We'll be looking for them.

He is very rich, but he is none the happier for his wealth. Are you going to stop me? We swam across the bay. Noemi is selling himself short. Can this be all there is? I don't have any cavities. Rajeev loves cats. Marion went to work early. If Matt were older, he'd understand. We all know Lorien.

Look after Louis, will you? Have a lovely Christmas! You never admitted you were wrong.

Vishal found Irving's story interesting. Thanks again for inviting us to your party. Everyone is expected to abide by the company's established rules. Plastic urged the residents of the town to form a militia. I took part in the discussion. Vincent is my half-sister.

You smell good. Why isn't Reiner stopping? He is not a man to trifle with. What's your favorite color? Some people think that advertising is a form of brainwashing. I can't understand you. The village is located high up in the mountains. I never know what I'm eating. An image is worth a thousand words.

Who's your favorite James Bond? I don't have to wear glasses any more. Let me explain what happened. This is about as many as the United States has. Will the Social Democrats succeed in mobilizing enough voters on Election Day? Uranus tilts over so far on its axis that it rotates on its side. Because of this, its poles are sometimes pointed almost directly at the Sun. Where does Roxanne want you to go? Moses has come a long ways.

Ninja didn't feel like telling everybody why he was leaving. You're going to regret this. Everyone believed Douglas. I'm double-parked. Could you hurry it up? I have some experience in that area as well. Bruce is a really bad singer. I got back to Boston yesterday.

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul Impossibilities vanish!

She could not understand the whole story. Maybe Olof didn't touch it. Stab everyone. Who told you the news? The front door remained locked. I want to look pretty!

Avery is never going to do what you're asking him to do. I know about you. A mistranslation is sometimes called a leiterjakab in Hungarian.

I can't talk to Ramesh right now. I don't feel much like dancing. Are you seriously suggesting we fire Tharen? She is at church right now. Bow down and say that I'm your master. I haven't seen Pratt recently. Sit tight. I'll be right back. The explorers ventured inside the caverns. It's hard to say no to you.

"Be quiet Mie," said Mother. I think it just might work.

There came a loud knock on the on the front door. Ann is second to none in tennis. Wasn't there anything they could do for you? He was almost petrified with terror. James died without having ever seen Nathan again, or known what had become of her. Nou is overemotional. The man wakes up his friend.

He did not answer the phone, so I sent him an email.

He may be powerful, but he is not invincible. I think he's way cuter than Max. I've never seen you so nervous. Peace and love... I'm sure Wes will be here any minute. How much money do you plan to invest in government bonds?