812-808-5784

You'd better come. I think that this is important. Could you teach me some Vietnamese phrases, please!

812-808-5784

We have completely outstripped the other companies. I didn't cause the accident. Although the man's ideas are sound, because he can't express them well, he doesn't have a ghost of a chance of getting them accepted. I was so worried about you. The three rules of competitive mathematics: check, check, and recheck. When do you rise?

812-808-5784

The cat is very cute. Werner wept in silence. I want to send a present for his birthday. I just wanted to confuse you.

812-808-5784

I want to become a better driver. Savings start tomorrow! I suggest you put that weapon down. Janos was puzzled. Vincent encouraged Gale to take ukulele lessons. I've heard that one before. I didn't even receive one letter from her.

812-808-5784

It is especially cold this morning. This patient's life is in danger. My parents are healthy. He prides himself on having an expensive car.

812-808-5784

Orville checked the rearview mirror. She will be along soon. Nathaniel needs to be more specific. Everyone's waiting to see what Blair will do. I don't know who it was.

812-808-5784

Our family has Spanish roots. Naoto demoted you. Come home by 6:30. Oh no! I forgot my wallet. Call them back. Pontus is a hillbilly. He went no farther than the gate. What was wrong with you? Sidney and Ravindranath really loved each other. Fay has everything a man could want.

812-808-5784

I know you'll be brave. An expensive car is a status symbol. He likes to act. Hi Mr Ant, keeping up the good work today as well. Here's a sugar cube. Let me say that again. I'm sure Wolfgang would approve. Father has 500 volumes. This is the first time I've ever repeated a year.

812-808-5784

Let's make sure we're doing this the right way. I don't know how long it's going to take. She is hungry for friends. Without your assistance I would have failed. Griff is also from Boston. I want to marry Manavendra. Are you still here? I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I made your life a whole lot easier. I'm sure you must have many questions.

812-808-5784

He feigned illness to get out of working. Really, who doesn't want to be a princess? All you really need is a good plumber, and you're set! Tea and coffee helps to start the day. Farouk signaled Po to wait. I have not seen him for about three months. Tharen held on to the rope.

812-808-5784

They hugged us. I owe you much more than you owe me, I said to him. I owe you the life of my fiancee, Kieran. William was arrested by the police.

812-808-5784

We were in last place. I caught the ball with one hand. If I had time, I'd accept his invitation. At that time nobody lived on the island. If only that were true! It cost more than I thought it would. I admit it. I was wrong. I sold a book. Jimmy is quite angry. I sent some money to you.

812-808-5784

I want to deal with this letter before I do anything else. Well, I'll translate fifteen more sentences in German, but after that I'm leaving.

812-808-5784

It's not mea culpa. It isn't necessary, is it? Ahmet was kind enough to help us. Climate variability and weather extremes make farming a very challenging way to earn a living. I'm a good father. They didn't have a prayer.